Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | tapp worter... why...
1 2 3 4
bottled water ftw

tap water is icky, i hate the taste and its just eugh
bottled water ftw

tap water is icky, i hate the taste and its just eugh
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX]
2zEU4.gif

You matter.
i follow every thread i make
(+1 fr time)
5INS7.gif
Good thing I live in a country with excellent, strictly regulated tap water. Honestly can't tell the difference between our bottled water and our tap water.
Good thing I live in a country with excellent, strictly regulated tap water. Honestly can't tell the difference between our bottled water and our tap water.
91ed98a566760064815b2177269fd040183d3986.png
I don't drink tap water, I have a water pitcher with a filter in it. (I've never heard of sinks having filters)
I don't drink tap water, I have a water pitcher with a filter in it. (I've never heard of sinks having filters)
0HBKL8H.pngBt9KLea.png
FObX7rS.pngeTTRxv6.png
9gQbEv9.pngoaolHwW.png
wthFnM3.pngzE3edrX.png
I drink tap water when I wake up in a cold sweat and the frogs in my stomach are screaming, begging for the hydration I have denied them for so long. I scramble to the bathroom across my crooked hall and turn on the faucet. I cup precious, cool water into my shaking hands and take quick sips of the clear liquid. I do not stop until the frogs are quenched and silenced. I head back to bed knowing fully well that this cycle will continue.
I drink tap water when I wake up in a cold sweat and the frogs in my stomach are screaming, begging for the hydration I have denied them for so long. I scramble to the bathroom across my crooked hall and turn on the faucet. I cup precious, cool water into my shaking hands and take quick sips of the clear liquid. I do not stop until the frogs are quenched and silenced. I head back to bed knowing fully well that this cycle will continue.
You will find no answers, only choices.
At my dads, we use well water since we live out in the country. That stuff I don't mind drinking straight from the tap.

My mom though, lives in town and the tap water there is very chemically, and smells like chlorine so that stuff is nasty.
At my dads, we use well water since we live out in the country. That stuff I don't mind drinking straight from the tap.

My mom though, lives in town and the tap water there is very chemically, and smells like chlorine so that stuff is nasty.
6U6lWPg.pngWRPJKhj.png
P E R E G R I N
rO50KyM.png
she/they
free giveaway

wishlist
art shop
HxP6kXi.pngqKZAaLK.png0jScwbh.pngxe4FQbY.pngDWI9puz.pngybizMWD.png7GFlGJN.pngTrnD1Pw.png
DHc3orZ.pngDHc3orZ.png
tastes like pool water :(
tastes like pool water :(
She/Her | PM me about saving a fodder dragon :)
cSQQuYb.png
the tap water here tastes like sulpher and metal but we can't get our water tested
the tap water here tastes like sulpher and metal but we can't get our water tested
alU7SjZ.pngtumblr_oswg5vcfeg1v8lm95o3_r1_100.gifYdXahFO.gifc6ldplq.gifYdXahFO.giftumblr_oswg5vcfeg1v8lm95o4_r1_100.gifbkS13OY.png
My city taps a big aquifer so our water is nice. I still run it through a brita filter before drinking it, but for cooking and stuff straight out of the tap is fine.

The only issue is we have very hard water here. I guess that's what happens when the state was covered by an ocean in ancient times. Lots of limestone underground. lol
My city taps a big aquifer so our water is nice. I still run it through a brita filter before drinking it, but for cooking and stuff straight out of the tap is fine.

The only issue is we have very hard water here. I guess that's what happens when the state was covered by an ocean in ancient times. Lots of limestone underground. lol
tumblr_nsl2ezQmvD1slad33o1_250.png
Tap water is apparently supposed to be better for you than bottled water.

Or that could be government lies.

I drink bottled water though. I ain’t falling for the governments lies.
Tap water is apparently supposed to be better for you than bottled water.

Or that could be government lies.

I drink bottled water though. I ain’t falling for the governments lies.
9e9feb1cd233d5fc793ec7c6dd43c14e98d311f2.gif
tap water is reliant on region and temperature. I live in illinois and my cold tap water in the winter is DELICIOUS but when it's summer it sucks. also tap water in tennessee has far more chemical taste and tap water in kentucky is more metal-y in my experience. much to think about.
tap water is reliant on region and temperature. I live in illinois and my cold tap water in the winter is DELICIOUS but when it's summer it sucks. also tap water in tennessee has far more chemical taste and tap water in kentucky is more metal-y in my experience. much to think about.
1 2 3 4