Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | The last thing you learned
1 2
Most recently, I've been learning about hyenas. For example, the collective noun for them is a "cackle" of hyenas (I always thought the proper term was mob!) and that some tests have shown them to be highly intelligent, with some results indicating they are on par with primates.
Most recently, I've been learning about hyenas. For example, the collective noun for them is a "cackle" of hyenas (I always thought the proper term was mob!) and that some tests have shown them to be highly intelligent, with some results indicating they are on par with primates.
*Looks at lair* Ah yes. Organised chaos.
KASr4bY.png
The last thing i learned was that the world largest slinky was 100 ft long when stretched.

No, it was not for a grade

And for the record, I "failed" the test. (it was just a fun end of school party quiz)
The last thing i learned was that the world largest slinky was 100 ft long when stretched.

No, it was not for a grade

And for the record, I "failed" the test. (it was just a fun end of school party quiz)
Untitled1_20230605150553.png
I just finished reading a book about etymology... the english language is weird
I just finished reading a book about etymology... the english language is weird
uPNWHgD.png
It's just gen historical
hetalia fanfic, mostly
oneshots. Pretty much
exclusively about England.
b0bf92dc0ac6462f5308856c2efad59eea6eb381.jpg
Please send me Turtles
1191.png
i learned that monoclonal antibodies are effective against systemic fungal infections, but they're too expensive and difficult to produce so pharmaceutical companies aren't interested in making antifungal drugs using them
i learned that monoclonal antibodies are effective against systemic fungal infections, but they're too expensive and difficult to produce so pharmaceutical companies aren't interested in making antifungal drugs using them
i0qH3.gifVSIck.gif
1 2