Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Tell me about your DnD characters
1 2 3
My bf and I play a system called Fate Core, and since it's just the two of us we bend the rules a little bit. Right now I have two sorta 'main' characters! They're identical twins from a distant kingdom, come to the mainland (called Sunland) to spy and eventually bring it down. There's many others like them of course, some having been undercover in Sunland for years. Now the take down is being finalized, but of course the twins have made friends (*ahem* more than friends in some cases) with Sunland people and are reaching a point in the campaign where they're going to have to make a choice on which side they stand.

Erasche
  • 5'10", thick dark brown hair (normally with bangs parted to the left side of his face, but they're going to be changing their appearances soon due to having guards after them), bright blue eyes, and a tanned skin tone
  • He's unquestionably straight, and for a long time was perhaps enjoying the, er... 'the ladies' a bit too much. Something I can't mention on FR happened to him recently though, and that coupled with realizing for the first time that he loves someone, is changing him for the better
  • Recently he discovered he can 'step out' of his body when he meditates, and even read people's thoughts if he rolls focuses hard enough. It's made looking into the mind of another character that also likes the woman he loves quite interesting haha

Iaasche
  • 5'10", thick dark brown hair (normally with bangs parted to the right side of his face, but they're going to be changing their appearances soon due to having guards after them), bright blue eyes, and a tanned skin tone
  • He's unquestionably gay, however the culture of the land he comes from is completely against that (like, he'd be burned alive kind of 'against'), so he's been hiding it and trying to 'ignore' it for most of his life. But now that he's in Sunland, where most cities are much more progressive and accepting, he slowly started to accept himself. Though he still has to hide it from other people from their land, his twin knows, and he's started dating a Sunland friend they made named Adrian :D (I low-key love Iaasche and Adrian together, they're such beans)
  • Iaasche recently found out he can control multiple types of elemental magic, though Ice is his natural skill. His projection of magic is inverted from most people - where the average person has to practice to make powerful attacks, Iaasche is powerful naturally, in fact he has virtually no control. So he's learning to reel it in and do small things. He can also 'step out' of his body when he meditates, but in his case he's stepping into the spirit world (where Erasche is still in the living world)

Currently we're in the middle of a fight with a were-wyvern (so basically a were-wolf but the wolf half is a wyvern :P ) while passing through mountains, though there's more to the monster than we've discovered yet. We stopped the last session as one of our side-characters rolled a poor Will and decided to use fighting the were-wyvern as an excuse to blow some steam.
My bf and I play a system called Fate Core, and since it's just the two of us we bend the rules a little bit. Right now I have two sorta 'main' characters! They're identical twins from a distant kingdom, come to the mainland (called Sunland) to spy and eventually bring it down. There's many others like them of course, some having been undercover in Sunland for years. Now the take down is being finalized, but of course the twins have made friends (*ahem* more than friends in some cases) with Sunland people and are reaching a point in the campaign where they're going to have to make a choice on which side they stand.

Erasche
  • 5'10", thick dark brown hair (normally with bangs parted to the left side of his face, but they're going to be changing their appearances soon due to having guards after them), bright blue eyes, and a tanned skin tone
  • He's unquestionably straight, and for a long time was perhaps enjoying the, er... 'the ladies' a bit too much. Something I can't mention on FR happened to him recently though, and that coupled with realizing for the first time that he loves someone, is changing him for the better
  • Recently he discovered he can 'step out' of his body when he meditates, and even read people's thoughts if he rolls focuses hard enough. It's made looking into the mind of another character that also likes the woman he loves quite interesting haha

Iaasche
  • 5'10", thick dark brown hair (normally with bangs parted to the right side of his face, but they're going to be changing their appearances soon due to having guards after them), bright blue eyes, and a tanned skin tone
  • He's unquestionably gay, however the culture of the land he comes from is completely against that (like, he'd be burned alive kind of 'against'), so he's been hiding it and trying to 'ignore' it for most of his life. But now that he's in Sunland, where most cities are much more progressive and accepting, he slowly started to accept himself. Though he still has to hide it from other people from their land, his twin knows, and he's started dating a Sunland friend they made named Adrian :D (I low-key love Iaasche and Adrian together, they're such beans)
  • Iaasche recently found out he can control multiple types of elemental magic, though Ice is his natural skill. His projection of magic is inverted from most people - where the average person has to practice to make powerful attacks, Iaasche is powerful naturally, in fact he has virtually no control. So he's learning to reel it in and do small things. He can also 'step out' of his body when he meditates, but in his case he's stepping into the spirit world (where Erasche is still in the living world)

Currently we're in the middle of a fight with a were-wyvern (so basically a were-wolf but the wolf half is a wyvern :P ) while passing through mountains, though there's more to the monster than we've discovered yet. We stopped the last session as one of our side-characters rolled a poor Will and decided to use fighting the were-wyvern as an excuse to blow some steam.
image.pnglMoMteR.pngimage.png
I’m currently playing a Kenku named Tink (as in a jewelers hammer tapping on metal to form it) she’s purple/black sheened with lots of teeeeeeny cuts around her beak & hands. She’s a battle smith artificer that made a hyena named Cackle to help in battle. Tink enjoys sampling each new type of villain/creature (muuuuuch to the dismay of half the party as she’s constantly asking if she can eat it). She also loves using ray of frost & then sings frosty the snowman sounding like a small child. She likes sparkly useless bits, if it has a practical use she’s fine not having it, but that dented cup that was sitting in the weird goo? She will FIGHT YOOOOOU to have that cup. She will proceed to chirp happily over it while cuddling it. She will also immediately investigate anything that looks interesting, which has led to her almost killing other party members when they failed a check & another time almost poisoning herself opening a chest in the middle of the bad guys bedroom after crawling up the dumb waiter cuz someone pointed it out. She enjoys mimicking other party members, especially the ones that get exasperated with her. She’s still fairly low level so I haven’t figured out all her nuances yet but it’s pretty fun being off kilter.
I’m currently playing a Kenku named Tink (as in a jewelers hammer tapping on metal to form it) she’s purple/black sheened with lots of teeeeeeny cuts around her beak & hands. She’s a battle smith artificer that made a hyena named Cackle to help in battle. Tink enjoys sampling each new type of villain/creature (muuuuuch to the dismay of half the party as she’s constantly asking if she can eat it). She also loves using ray of frost & then sings frosty the snowman sounding like a small child. She likes sparkly useless bits, if it has a practical use she’s fine not having it, but that dented cup that was sitting in the weird goo? She will FIGHT YOOOOOU to have that cup. She will proceed to chirp happily over it while cuddling it. She will also immediately investigate anything that looks interesting, which has led to her almost killing other party members when they failed a check & another time almost poisoning herself opening a chest in the middle of the bad guys bedroom after crawling up the dumb waiter cuz someone pointed it out. She enjoys mimicking other party members, especially the ones that get exasperated with her. She’s still fairly low level so I haven’t figured out all her nuances yet but it’s pretty fun being off kilter.
1 2 3