Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Anyone Dyed/Cut Their Hair?
1 2 3
I took the risk and tried a buzzcut. I LOVE it. Never going back to having longer hair, aha. (I mean, my hair was already short, but this is so much shorter and better in every way. It's so low maintenance and I just feel like how I'm supposed to look and it's great!)
I took the risk and tried a buzzcut. I LOVE it. Never going back to having longer hair, aha. (I mean, my hair was already short, but this is so much shorter and better in every way. It's so low maintenance and I just feel like how I'm supposed to look and it's great!)
I keep my hair red
I keep my hair red
06xk8gV.png
XrUXyrn.gifse5O2Tt.gifpxx5HPD.gif
Believe me, darling
The stars were made for falling
Mine is currently blond with pink tips. :>
Mine is currently blond with pink tips. :>
emVSLIq.png
I have my own website for things I've made!
SquishyPanda
i recently cut 9 1/2 inches of my hair off!! it's quite a change, but i love it! it's a lot less of a hassle to deal with it, also it's just above my shoulders now.

as far as dying goes, my mom won't let me :/
she always says my hair is "too perfectly blonde" and "thousands of people dye their hair to get my color." i have very light blonde hair which turns more platinum (almost white even) in the summer time. maybe when i turn eighteen i might dye it though!!
i recently cut 9 1/2 inches of my hair off!! it's quite a change, but i love it! it's a lot less of a hassle to deal with it, also it's just above my shoulders now.

as far as dying goes, my mom won't let me :/
she always says my hair is "too perfectly blonde" and "thousands of people dye their hair to get my color." i have very light blonde hair which turns more platinum (almost white even) in the summer time. maybe when i turn eighteen i might dye it though!!
I am definitely considering it. I was overdue before and then Covid and now I just want it gone. It's way too long. Need to make sure I have enough to donate.
I am definitely considering it. I was overdue before and then Covid and now I just want it gone. It's way too long. Need to make sure I have enough to donate.
0qemJ.gif
I've been giving my hair a break over quarantine, but I've been pretty regularly dying it myself for about six years. I've had a few bad dyejobs but overall it works pretty well for me!
I've been giving my hair a break over quarantine, but I've been pretty regularly dying it myself for about six years. I've had a few bad dyejobs but overall it works pretty well for me!
225.pngshe/her225.png
fZVmdhk.png
I cut my own hair, then bleached it and split dyed it neon green and pink. The pink wasn’t strong enough and washed out super quick so I need to get a more intense version soon
I cut my own hair, then bleached it and split dyed it neon green and pink. The pink wasn’t strong enough and washed out super quick so I need to get a more intense version soon
8HS4awg.gif
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.giftRvB8Xn.png
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifFR +1 time
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifdragons for sale
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifplease give credit for any art/lore from forum games if used

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifgo drink some water :)
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifArt Search!!!

I let my hair grow out a bit from shaving it. How it's past my ears. During the quarantine I dyed half of my hair black and the other half silver. It turned out pretty nice!
I let my hair grow out a bit from shaving it. How it's past my ears. During the quarantine I dyed half of my hair black and the other half silver. It turned out pretty nice!
vLbV2p9.gif
I... quite honestly dislike the way most dyed hairs appear? ^^" I prefer more natural colors, so of course I've never dyed my hair. Its always been its original lighter, chestnut brown color.

My hair is pretty much the exact same as my moms---curly, and frizzy when untamed, except mine isn't her copper-ish color. When its wet or straightened, it rests just below my shoulder blades, and when curly, just an inch or two higher. I really need a hair cut, dead ends are really effecting my already hard to controls curls lol.
I... quite honestly dislike the way most dyed hairs appear? ^^" I prefer more natural colors, so of course I've never dyed my hair. Its always been its original lighter, chestnut brown color.

My hair is pretty much the exact same as my moms---curly, and frizzy when untamed, except mine isn't her copper-ish color. When its wet or straightened, it rests just below my shoulder blades, and when curly, just an inch or two higher. I really need a hair cut, dead ends are really effecting my already hard to controls curls lol.
red lizard from rain world

» Formerly Ceruleanfire, Springfire
» She/Her
» +2 FR Time || Pings welcome!
i shaved my own lil weird mullet-hawk not too long ago, thinking about getting some bleach and green dye since i haven't dyed it since last summer
i shaved my own lil weird mullet-hawk not too long ago, thinking about getting some bleach and green dye since i haven't dyed it since last summer
Quarantine time? Might as well start dragons again.
BPco0tZ.png John - He/Him - Punk Clown DVynlKm.png
wlKuV.gif J3109.gif I5IC1.gif
1 2 3