Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Strange fandom dreams?
1 2 3 4
My fandom dreams are mainly weird crossovers where I register a character as a different one and they switch between looking like themselves and the other character, like Edward Alphonse sometimes looking like Rin Okumura but I still know it's Ed?

I don't think that makes much sense, but most of them end up being a scattered mess of bits and pieces from different animes with some strange twisted objective

Sometimes I'm in the dream myself, others I just watch. It's weird
My fandom dreams are mainly weird crossovers where I register a character as a different one and they switch between looking like themselves and the other character, like Edward Alphonse sometimes looking like Rin Okumura but I still know it's Ed?

I don't think that makes much sense, but most of them end up being a scattered mess of bits and pieces from different animes with some strange twisted objective

Sometimes I'm in the dream myself, others I just watch. It's weird
shinx.gifblitzle.gifeelektross.gif
I predicted the ending of Gravity Falls. Kinda...

In the dream Bill got punched by Dipper and turned into a pillow
In the show Bill got punched by Stan and turned to stone
I predicted the ending of Gravity Falls. Kinda...

In the dream Bill got punched by Dipper and turned into a pillow
In the show Bill got punched by Stan and turned to stone
NBeoOgB.png
I remember a dream, where it involved me waking up from a recuperacoon. I guess I was in a POV of an Alternian troll doing its daily life. I didn't know what hemospectrum I was, but my lusus was a giant lemur. I basically did my life as someone else's body

Idk, Homestuck is a wild fandom

Definitions:
Recuperacoon: Slime bed
Alternian troll: Basically an alien species that is a grey skinned creature with black hair & orange horns (technically yellow, orange, red; but basically orange)
Hemospectrum: In the alien universe, the color of your blood is the color of your class. For example, tealbloods are the middle class
Lusus: Animal guardian that takes care of you until you get older (basically your singular parent that is a bleached-out white albino animal)
I remember a dream, where it involved me waking up from a recuperacoon. I guess I was in a POV of an Alternian troll doing its daily life. I didn't know what hemospectrum I was, but my lusus was a giant lemur. I basically did my life as someone else's body

Idk, Homestuck is a wild fandom

Definitions:
Recuperacoon: Slime bed
Alternian troll: Basically an alien species that is a grey skinned creature with black hair & orange horns (technically yellow, orange, red; but basically orange)
Hemospectrum: In the alien universe, the color of your blood is the color of your class. For example, tealbloods are the middle class
Lusus: Animal guardian that takes care of you until you get older (basically your singular parent that is a bleached-out white albino animal)
FObX7rS.png
oDtHYlL.png
koJv3g8.png
520DU0J.png
mlHpBMC.png
fkWjutW.png
hAWo4bz.gif
Once, I dreamt that I was flying through the clouds on Toothless. It was probably the best dream I'd ever had at that point, until we crashed into a mountain and I woke up with a nasty cramp in my neck.
Once, I dreamt that I was flying through the clouds on Toothless. It was probably the best dream I'd ever had at that point, until we crashed into a mountain and I woke up with a nasty cramp in my neck.
u94F7n8.png x x FObX7rS.png Pladge16.png
I had a Transformers: Prime dream once where I was playing hide n seek and Smokescreen was my partner. We were hiding in my grandma's bathroom and Arcee and Ratchet were hunting us. I vaguely remember us running as they were cheating by using a scanner.
I had a Transformers: Prime dream once where I was playing hide n seek and Smokescreen was my partner. We were hiding in my grandma's bathroom and Arcee and Ratchet were hunting us. I vaguely remember us running as they were cheating by using a scanner.
7699.png Vault cleanout/sales thread
Uh, Pokemon-Human Hybrids. Transformers as Pokemon Trainers. Some others ones I cant say due to rules
Uh, Pokemon-Human Hybrids. Transformers as Pokemon Trainers. Some others ones I cant say due to rules
Ikushu Hatchery
~Breed ~ Adopt ~ Sell~
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/3009772#post_3009772
@broodingbungalow Once I dreamed transformers were playing Minecraft Murder Mystery. And optimus got murderer, Megatron Sherif. I-
@broodingbungalow Once I dreamed transformers were playing Minecraft Murder Mystery. And optimus got murderer, Megatron Sherif. I-
Ikushu Hatchery
~Breed ~ Adopt ~ Sell~
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/3009772#post_3009772
I once had a dream that I was a side character in BBC's Sherlock, and for some reason I kept tagging along with John and Sherlock and being an annoying git (what else is new?). At one point John pulled me aside and told me, "Stop it. Or instead of beating corpses he'll beat you."

So I buggered off and wandered around London, when Mycroft came up to me and handed me a sandwich. It was quite a big one, very greasy. A Reuben sandwich, I believe? He just shoved it in my direction and said, "You need to eat or you're going to pass out."

And I thought to myself, well, that's rude. I don't want his damn sandwich, and woke myself out of sheer spite towards Mycroft and his greasy sandwich.
I once had a dream that I was a side character in BBC's Sherlock, and for some reason I kept tagging along with John and Sherlock and being an annoying git (what else is new?). At one point John pulled me aside and told me, "Stop it. Or instead of beating corpses he'll beat you."

So I buggered off and wandered around London, when Mycroft came up to me and handed me a sandwich. It was quite a big one, very greasy. A Reuben sandwich, I believe? He just shoved it in my direction and said, "You need to eat or you're going to pass out."

And I thought to myself, well, that's rude. I don't want his damn sandwich, and woke myself out of sheer spite towards Mycroft and his greasy sandwich.
secondplace_plague.png
I had a dream that Mario and Peach got off the bus and tried to get back on, but they lost their bus passes and the driver said something like 'I'm sorry, not even being Mario can help you here' and drove off without them...

In dreams, I tend to associate things with fandoms even if they have nothing to do with said fandom. I've had multiple dreams that my brain labels as Five Nights at Freddies, despite the fact that I have NEVER played one of those games in my life. In the most recent of these fake FNAF dreams, Chunky Kong died by playing the app version of FNAF. DK! Chunky's dead!

edit: There's a YouTuber who does various gaming videos who started a series talking about their own strange video game related dreams. It starts with this video! Slight language warning, though.
I had a dream that Mario and Peach got off the bus and tried to get back on, but they lost their bus passes and the driver said something like 'I'm sorry, not even being Mario can help you here' and drove off without them...

In dreams, I tend to associate things with fandoms even if they have nothing to do with said fandom. I've had multiple dreams that my brain labels as Five Nights at Freddies, despite the fact that I have NEVER played one of those games in my life. In the most recent of these fake FNAF dreams, Chunky Kong died by playing the app version of FNAF. DK! Chunky's dead!

edit: There's a YouTuber who does various gaming videos who started a series talking about their own strange video game related dreams. It starts with this video! Slight language warning, though.
Fishes ____ she/her | +3 FR time | wishlist | avatar
ra01-icon-goldfish.gif s02-icon-whale.gif
a few years ago when i was really into the Walking Dead, i had a string of zombie apocalypse dreams. i was usually alone at first, but met up with my irl friend or a fictional character (sometimes from TWD, sometimes not) and we were able to survive most of the time. i did have one dream where i didn't meet up with anybody and the zombies got me, though. i felt fairly pathetic after that one, aajsgfhd

nowadays i wouldn't say i have "fandom" dreams, but sometimes fictional characters appear!

edit: oh my god wait i forgot i dreamed up my own version of Infinity War a few weeks after it came out because i was delayed seeing it for like a month and a half. a tiny bit of it aligned with the trailer (really just Thor landing in a field) but like.. i was my own character in Infinity War and i yelled at Thanos to leave everyone alone before i ran away to hide and let the avengers take care of things
a few years ago when i was really into the Walking Dead, i had a string of zombie apocalypse dreams. i was usually alone at first, but met up with my irl friend or a fictional character (sometimes from TWD, sometimes not) and we were able to survive most of the time. i did have one dream where i didn't meet up with anybody and the zombies got me, though. i felt fairly pathetic after that one, aajsgfhd

nowadays i wouldn't say i have "fandom" dreams, but sometimes fictional characters appear!

edit: oh my god wait i forgot i dreamed up my own version of Infinity War a few weeks after it came out because i was delayed seeing it for like a month and a half. a tiny bit of it aligned with the trailer (really just Thor landing in a field) but like.. i was my own character in Infinity War and i yelled at Thanos to leave everyone alone before i ran away to hide and let the avengers take care of things
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Sailor
she/he
milkchai-cacat.png
1 2 3 4