Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Strange fandom dreams?
1 2 3 4
*big inhale*

DO YOU EVER JUST

Have a dream where the main "antagonist" of the series is actually super sweet? And I mean yea maybe they're also an *** but they're genuinely nice and care about you.

And so you have a genuinely beautiful relationship and you can't fathom how you found someone who puts up with you and makes you feel safe and secure and helps you with your constant anxiety and depression and junk and loves you even though sometimes you feel like a terrible mistake

And they're just really nice and make you actually feel like someone

And you wake up and realize that dream was legitimately the happiest you've ever been
*big inhale*

DO YOU EVER JUST

Have a dream where the main "antagonist" of the series is actually super sweet? And I mean yea maybe they're also an *** but they're genuinely nice and care about you.

And so you have a genuinely beautiful relationship and you can't fathom how you found someone who puts up with you and makes you feel safe and secure and helps you with your constant anxiety and depression and junk and loves you even though sometimes you feel like a terrible mistake

And they're just really nice and make you actually feel like someone

And you wake up and realize that dream was legitimately the happiest you've ever been
Jd88XNq.png
sh5xjiu.pngQwz7flm.png
ZKQ6ohh.pngtNgQJvM.pngDgV9RW4.png
gNKHrxH.png1bSJVgF.pngbYt72YT.png
FBhgews.png9qLrp5W.pngRWhZ0Cq.pngaef8eafda28aee269865ab582e14a312ac4c2f3c.png6e97a552d6cb288faaaf054be66db8a44c0e78e9.pngQk0VB5d.png
@pearlconnor ...sometimes dreams hurt.
It’s not a fandom dream, but I had a dream where I visited my crush (who doesn’t like me at all now, and was right after some drama), and he pulled me into a hug, and we rolled around on the floor hugging each other while he said “I love you!” over and over.

Dreams are painful when they have happy endings, man.
@pearlconnor ...sometimes dreams hurt.
It’s not a fandom dream, but I had a dream where I visited my crush (who doesn’t like me at all now, and was right after some drama), and he pulled me into a hug, and we rolled around on the floor hugging each other while he said “I love you!” over and over.

Dreams are painful when they have happy endings, man.
I've had lots!

Let's see what I can remember. I had a dream the other night that for some reason I couldn't remember the name of a friend who I've known for two years, so I just called them Kirishima (from BNHA; he's their favorite character.) Luckily, they didn't seem to mind and they thought it was hilarious when I told them.
I've had lots!

Let's see what I can remember. I had a dream the other night that for some reason I couldn't remember the name of a friend who I've known for two years, so I just called them Kirishima (from BNHA; he's their favorite character.) Luckily, they didn't seem to mind and they thought it was hilarious when I told them.
I've been watching Leverage with my family, and I recently had a dream where I was Hardison. It was cool, except that our mark for the con figured out our identities and I got taken hostage in order to force the rest of the team to do the bad guys' dirty work. However, we ended up coming up with a plan and I was just about to hack into their systems and start my escape before I woke up. Also for some reason there was a point in the con where Eliot and Sophie had to take over a Harry Potter themed cafe.
I've been watching Leverage with my family, and I recently had a dream where I was Hardison. It was cool, except that our mark for the con figured out our identities and I got taken hostage in order to force the rest of the team to do the bad guys' dirty work. However, we ended up coming up with a plan and I was just about to hack into their systems and start my escape before I woke up. Also for some reason there was a point in the con where Eliot and Sophie had to take over a Harry Potter themed cafe.
NHCZe8E.gifnMkuik2.gifwO1H58F.gif
i remember taking melatonin for the first time and then having a crazy dream about the reapers from mass effect destroying the planet. yikes
i remember taking melatonin for the first time and then having a crazy dream about the reapers from mass effect destroying the planet. yikes
9vd48xw.png
@osito I once got depressed and overdosed on melatonin kinda
I woke up within my dream, paced around, and thought of a Greek mythos based Undertale au
@osito I once got depressed and overdosed on melatonin kinda
I woke up within my dream, paced around, and thought of a Greek mythos based Undertale au
Uh, sometimes, but I usually only remember bits and pieces, and what I do remember is pretty stupid.
I do remember having a dream where Kirby insisted that me and a group of kids had to go with him to Dreamland to stop Dedede from doing something evil.
And recently I had a nightmare related to Ib after watching a playthrough of it. those dolls...
Uh, sometimes, but I usually only remember bits and pieces, and what I do remember is pretty stupid.
I do remember having a dream where Kirby insisted that me and a group of kids had to go with him to Dreamland to stop Dedede from doing something evil.
And recently I had a nightmare related to Ib after watching a playthrough of it. those dolls...
Demiguy; He/Him or They/Them
... Yep.

I had a dream that I was able to get a pug as a camp dog in Red Dead Online.

And there was something about Micah Bell's saddle. Very odd.
... Yep.

I had a dream that I was able to get a pug as a camp dog in Red Dead Online.

And there was something about Micah Bell's saddle. Very odd.
byGS9bb.png VtFVqTA.png
UK time. Sorry for timezone-related delays in responses. They/Them.
I have a lot of fandom-related dreams, but once I dreamed and entire Supernatural episode xD It was crazy lol. First of all, it was in English the whole time (I'm German) and everything was like it's... supposed to be?? Like, the characters acted how they usually act, things like "ghost can't cross salt" existed and I don't know, it was super strange xD Only the "plot" was... uhm. Not so much "in character": basically there was a ghost in a building and now it was planned to build a new highway next to this building. But the ghost didn't like that, because the cars are so loud and it couldn't sleep well, so it destroyed the entire city. It was wild.
I have a lot of fandom-related dreams, but once I dreamed and entire Supernatural episode xD It was crazy lol. First of all, it was in English the whole time (I'm German) and everything was like it's... supposed to be?? Like, the characters acted how they usually act, things like "ghost can't cross salt" existed and I don't know, it was super strange xD Only the "plot" was... uhm. Not so much "in character": basically there was a ghost in a building and now it was planned to build a new highway next to this building. But the ghost didn't like that, because the cars are so loud and it couldn't sleep well, so it destroyed the entire city. It was wild.
take a look at my skin shop pretty please? u.u
two nights ago, i had a dream that me and my family were in stardew valley. there's this little background sound that happens when it rains in the game, (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N27nTo2yrH0&feature=youtu.be the first one on the track) and in my dream, the sound came from monsters that lived in the mountains. we went exploring and found this creepy abandoned house, and inside, a monster tried to attack us.
two nights ago, i had a dream that me and my family were in stardew valley. there's this little background sound that happens when it rains in the game, (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N27nTo2yrH0&feature=youtu.be the first one on the track) and in my dream, the sound came from monsters that lived in the mountains. we went exploring and found this creepy abandoned house, and inside, a monster tried to attack us.
wqnTQE2.png
addams » she / her » avatar dragon
“i think i might have fallen in love...”
”...what am i to do?”

1 2 3 4