Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | What are you doing to keep sane?
1 2 3 4 5 6
my routine has changed in absolutely no way at all

i've always been an extremely socially anxious shut-in;;;;
my routine has changed in absolutely no way at all

i've always been an extremely socially anxious shut-in;;;;
World wide, eh?

If bloody only.
World wide, eh?

If bloody only.
9e9feb1cd233d5fc793ec7c6dd43c14e98d311f2.gif
This is a duplicate thread, I believe people should post in "so, how long do you think it will last?"
This is a duplicate thread, I believe people should post in "so, how long do you think it will last?"
0HBKL8H.pngBt9KLea.png
FObX7rS.pngeTTRxv6.png
9gQbEv9.pngoaolHwW.png
wthFnM3.pngzE3edrX.png
Thank goodness for Animal Crossing and Netflix/Hulu/etc! I'm watching a mix of good TV and garbage/brain candy TV. I'm trying to write, but I'm not pressuring myself to be very productive. I am pretty close to finishing my book though, so... pressing on, slowly! Cooking more than usual. I bought chocolate chips during my big grocery run so cookies will happen soon I think. [emoji=snapper love size=1]
Thank goodness for Animal Crossing and Netflix/Hulu/etc! I'm watching a mix of good TV and garbage/brain candy TV.

I'm trying to write, but I'm not pressuring myself to be very productive. I am pretty close to finishing my book though, so... pressing on, slowly!

Cooking more than usual. I bought chocolate chips during my big grocery run so cookies will happen soon I think.
G2 imperials for sale
Playing both Ori games and planet zoo..and watching Crufts on youtube on the tv x’D
Playing both Ori games and planet zoo..and watching Crufts on youtube on the tv x’D
unknown-2.png
I'm very introverted so staying at home is no problem at all honestly. Also, I found my old ds lite the other day, so I've been playing some of my old pokemon games. I almost forgot how much I loved those.
I'm very introverted so staying at home is no problem at all honestly. Also, I found my old ds lite the other day, so I've been playing some of my old pokemon games. I almost forgot how much I loved those.
Dy7NM9n.png
21, She/They, FR time +10, Feel free to ping
binging supernatural
binging supernatural
+3 FR time, frequent user of highly questionable logic.
Watching a bunch of horror game let's plays, baking and around on this site.
Watching a bunch of horror game let's plays, baking and around on this site.
Runic Bat Spectral Duskflapper Cursed Bat Armored Duskflapper Spirit of Shadow
i'm gonna take the 10 gallon fish tank that's been sitting in my room and i'm gonna make it rimless and try to get another betta fish :0
i'm gonna take the 10 gallon fish tank that's been sitting in my room and i'm gonna make it rimless and try to get another betta fish :0
laV4cLs.gif
I just re-read most of the Harry Potter series (I skipped the parts that I didn't feel like reading) and am rewatching some of the Marvel movies. I remembered how much I liked them :D
I just re-read most of the Harry Potter series (I skipped the parts that I didn't feel like reading) and am rewatching some of the Marvel movies. I remembered how much I liked them :D
tumblr_mobg0cyIZE1sula9po1_400.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6