Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | What are you doing to keep sane?
1 2 3 4 5 6
animal crossing, mostly, and calling and spending time with friends online

also getting back into the groove of drawing, mostly

but it's tough, mostly because i'm not feeling well, as in nausea kind of unwell
animal crossing, mostly, and calling and spending time with friends online

also getting back into the groove of drawing, mostly

but it's tough, mostly because i'm not feeling well, as in nausea kind of unwell
tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o1_r2_250.gif
they/them it/its
drawing, working on a project here, chatting with friends, roleplaying with them, listening to music....
a lot, and it's not even helping ;; i miss my friends and my lovely gf
drawing, working on a project here, chatting with friends, roleplaying with them, listening to music....
a lot, and it's not even helping ;; i miss my friends and my lovely gf
aminal crossing
also drawing and watching alot of youtube videos lmao
aminal crossing
also drawing and watching alot of youtube videos lmao
AMFHQNZ.gif
Reality is Perception
Perception is Suggestive

thDLJf3.pngMV1Iakt.pngeGiN2Xv.png
---- ---- ---- ----
They-Them, FR+3, Whishlist,Tumblr
tumblr_inline_nca7lfwjeg1sj57mq.png
playing homeworld bound on loop. which probably does not sound sane, and i can assure you, it is not.
playing homeworld bound on loop. which probably does not sound sane, and i can assure you, it is not.
Ollie | he/him
eGiN2Xv.png F8WMfQz.png thDLJf3.png
Listening to swing/trying not to bash my computer/writing/cooking/eating/playing basketball/beeegggiiinggg my mom for this one game Obduction....
Listening to swing/trying not to bash my computer/writing/cooking/eating/playing basketball/beeegggiiinggg my mom for this one game Obduction....
Wannabe pilot
She/her
Uniquely terrible at making good signatures
minecraft, fr, schoolwork, reading, origami, art, thinking about playing the piano, procrastinating
minecraft, fr, schoolwork, reading, origami, art, thinking about playing the piano, procrastinating
__________.____
plague_banner.png

MUYNhfy.png_iDFl61R.png
JvUa9ma.png_WKtl2lb.png
plagueshieldr.png
bold of you to assume this isn't what i do normally

I've been playing Fire Emblem Three Houses. I'm playing it for the second time now (Golden Deer, first was Blue Lions) and with how long one run is, it should be long enough to get me through being quarantined with nothing else to do. Splatoon is sprinkled in my playing time, too.

What games will I play if I happen to complete FETH three more times before everything's over? Huh, maybe I'll play the Blue Lions route again ;) I do miss them... But I have other games I should finish. Like Kirby Star Allies!

I've also been drawing. Not every day, but a substantial amount. I started up a Steven Universe AU blog on Tumblr, and it's been getting a little attention. It's a little tiresome drawing comic panels, however.

I've thought about reading, but it's a little hard to settle down and read when I'm not in a studious environment, and school is obviously closed.
bold of you to assume this isn't what i do normally

I've been playing Fire Emblem Three Houses. I'm playing it for the second time now (Golden Deer, first was Blue Lions) and with how long one run is, it should be long enough to get me through being quarantined with nothing else to do. Splatoon is sprinkled in my playing time, too.

What games will I play if I happen to complete FETH three more times before everything's over? Huh, maybe I'll play the Blue Lions route again ;) I do miss them... But I have other games I should finish. Like Kirby Star Allies!

I've also been drawing. Not every day, but a substantial amount. I started up a Steven Universe AU blog on Tumblr, and it's been getting a little attention. It's a little tiresome drawing comic panels, however.

I've thought about reading, but it's a little hard to settle down and read when I'm not in a studious environment, and school is obviously closed.
mapleshaiku_siggy.png
Zelda
Zelda
Jd88XNq.png
sh5xjiu.pngQwz7flm.png
ZKQ6ohh.pngtNgQJvM.pngDgV9RW4.png
gNKHrxH.png1bSJVgF.pngbYt72YT.png
FBhgews.png9qLrp5W.pngRWhZ0Cq.pngaef8eafda28aee269865ab582e14a312ac4c2f3c.png6e97a552d6cb288faaaf054be66db8a44c0e78e9.pngQk0VB5d.png
I'm not sure its keeping me sane, but I taught myself how to play the kalimba? esp emily's theme from stardew valley.

also lots of sims 4. and tomb raider.
I'm not sure its keeping me sane, but I taught myself how to play the kalimba? esp emily's theme from stardew valley.

also lots of sims 4. and tomb raider.
98bf1699ec3a8a9904ee0a7db6e28469c9948a3c.gif

I know what I can do.

Imma start playin' the flute again!

I know what I can do.

Imma start playin' the flute again!
emVSLIq.png
I have my own website for things I've made!
SquishyPanda
1 2 3 4 5 6