Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Summarize a Fandom/Game in a sentence
1 2 ... 40 41 42 43 44 ... 47 48
[quote name="@RioRaptor" date="2022-08-09 07:04:19" ] blood for the blood god [/quote] o7 Technoblade may be gone, but his legacy never dies
@RioRaptor wrote on 2022-08-09 07:04:19:
blood for the blood god
o7
Technoblade may be gone, but his legacy never dies
[quote name="Okida25" date="2022-08-09 11:24:15" ] [quote name="@RioRaptor" date="2022-08-09 07:04:19" ] blood for the blood god [/quote] o7 Technoblade may be gone, but his legacy never dies [/quote] Pigs don't fly - they soar Fly high Technoplane o7
Okida25 wrote on 2022-08-09 11:24:15:
@RioRaptor wrote on 2022-08-09 07:04:19:
blood for the blood god
o7
Technoblade may be gone, but his legacy never dies
Pigs don't fly - they soar
Fly high Technoplane o7
Darkdenizensv4simple.png84ruMI5.pngYrk2o3M.pnggekDtXY.pngDarkdenizensv4simple.png

FMA02Pn.png1603_150px_dokvganryuu_by_miirshroom_dcg815s_by_xzcelestialxbalaurzx-dcgicgg.png

locke.png

s9UvQy2.png bgwVYfC.pngAQiesuo.png wmhOuud.pngTIdHmed.pnggJ53DWo.pngIsTvVEx.pngfzjG4Xp.png

dokvganryuu_by_xzcelestialxbalaurzx-dc10pes.png
Classic authors: the anime.
Classic authors: the anime.
b065060143a532a7052f46bdd08dbeb4dcc5f25d.jpg
In the future, people are so obsessed with being good video games that the cut off their hands to replace them with robot hands. Also blue haired protagonist can JUMP INTO SAID VIDEO GAMES
In the future, people are so obsessed with being good video games that the cut off their hands to replace them with robot hands. Also blue haired protagonist can JUMP INTO SAID VIDEO GAMES
Marshmallow says hi
This game stinks!

Traumatic Power Awakening: The Manga.

Like Pokemon GO, but if it was a medieval fantasy.
This game stinks!

Traumatic Power Awakening: The Manga.

Like Pokemon GO, but if it was a medieval fantasy.

When on your way out
Be sure that you say goodbye
Then lock the door tight.

They/it
Fr +3
Fandragons
Wishlist
Most recent one:

21 year old visits childhood home with his friend to investigate early memories, ends up with way more self reflection than he bargained for.
Sherlock Holmes: Chapter One. just finished the game last night and man did it rip my heart out. But it was a journey and is a 10/10 game. The writing and plot direction are *chef's kiss*

Others
Creator, Naughty Dog, seeming refuses to acknowledge the series existence anymore.
Jak and Daxter Please give me SOMETHING, ND, I beg of you.

Post apocalyptic/cyberpunk future, but from the perspective of a cat
Stray. Another 10/10 game.
Most recent one:

21 year old visits childhood home with his friend to investigate early memories, ends up with way more self reflection than he bargained for.
Sherlock Holmes: Chapter One. just finished the game last night and man did it rip my heart out. But it was a journey and is a 10/10 game. The writing and plot direction are *chef's kiss*

Others
Creator, Naughty Dog, seeming refuses to acknowledge the series existence anymore.
Jak and Daxter Please give me SOMETHING, ND, I beg of you.

Post apocalyptic/cyberpunk future, but from the perspective of a cat
Stray. Another 10/10 game.
QoiHu86.png
[quote name="Alfamangle" date="2020-03-29 17:25:26" ] The best way to play is as a rogue. ONLY THREE INVENTORY SPACCESSSSSS. Collect 3 brambles, make thicket, place walls 3 steps at a time. *Agressively passes between 2 zones trying to get a shiny thing to spawn* [/quote] [center]This is so late, but yessss Untold Tales!!! [rule] Here are mine: - Cat and robots will make you emotional. Also there are crab looking things that want to eat you for some reason?? (Game. I haven't actually played this myself, but I've seen playthroughs and I hope to play it eventually!!) - Horse racing but magical (and no it's not SSO) (Game) - "I love the found family trope!!" (Show) - More found family. Now with added gayness! (Also show) (Most of these are probably fairly easy if you know the game/shows I'm referring to but pls still ping me with guesses if you have any!! :D)[/center]
Alfamangle wrote on 2020-03-29 17:25:26:
The best way to play is as a rogue. ONLY THREE INVENTORY SPACCESSSSSS. Collect 3 brambles, make thicket, place walls 3 steps at a time. *Agressively passes between 2 zones trying to get a shiny thing to spawn*
This is so late, but yessss Untold Tales!!!

Here are mine:

- Cat and robots will make you emotional. Also there are crab looking things that want to eat you for some reason?? (Game. I haven't actually played this myself, but I've seen playthroughs and I hope to play it eventually!!)

- Horse racing but magical (and no it's not SSO) (Game)

- "I love the found family trope!!" (Show)

- More found family. Now with added gayness! (Also show)

(Most of these are probably fairly easy if you know the game/shows I'm referring to but pls still ping me with guesses if you have any!! :D)
sedge122 | it/they | avatar dragon | skin shop
pings are always alright! note that my username is sedge122 (not sedge112)
a banner showing autumn trees with red and gold leaves
[quote name="sedge122" date="2022-08-20 02:20:22" ] - Cat and robots will make you emotional. Also there are crab looking things that want to eat you for some reason?? (Game. I haven't actually played this myself, but I've seen playthroughs and I hope to play it eventually!!) (Most of these are probably fairly easy if you know the game/shows I'm referring to but pls still ping me with guesses if you have any!! :D)[/center] [/quote] @sedge122 Stray! I've played the game and its so good. Its a really interesting take on an "apocalypse/society collapse" story.
sedge122 wrote on 2022-08-20 02:20:22:
- Cat and robots will make you emotional. Also there are crab looking things that want to eat you for some reason?? (Game. I haven't actually played this myself, but I've seen playthroughs and I hope to play it eventually!!)

(Most of these are probably fairly easy if you know the game/shows I'm referring to but pls still ping me with guesses if you have any!! :D)[/center]

@sedge122
Stray! I've played the game and its so good. Its a really interesting take on an "apocalypse/society collapse" story.
QoiHu86.png
in real life, libraries are a place where you can go to check out books. in this game, the library is where you will Become The Books (though people are still looking to get these books!)
in real life, libraries are a place where you can go to check out books. in this game, the library is where you will Become The Books (though people are still looking to get these books!)

NgUKpza.jpg
Do u liek triangles? Too bad, you will never get the triangle
Do u liek triangles? Too bad, you will never get the triangle
1 2 ... 40 41 42 43 44 ... 47 48