Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Poorly describe your country!
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 36 37
why is it snowing.. hey look, another moose. wanna go to timmies while we're at it?
why is it snowing.. hey look, another moose. wanna go to timmies while we're at it?
B U R N I N G
B U R N I N G
+16 fr time
maxed cauldron!
BE GAY DO CRIME ;;D
every condiment
every condiment
As far as country size is concerned, 'tis merely a fly dropping next to the bear.
Apparently doesn't really exist, is just a conspiracy for some reason.
All about being drunk, sauna and skinny dipping after getting drunk in a sauna. Very proud of the one time they won hockey championship and somewhat reluctantly proud of the Eurovision song contest victory that one time.
As far as country size is concerned, 'tis merely a fly dropping next to the bear.
All about being drunk, sauna and skinny dipping after getting drunk in a sauna. Very proud of the one time they won hockey championship and somewhat reluctantly proud of the Eurovision song contest victory that one time.
Can't sleep. Pendulums will get me.
[quote name="JanunHarmaa" date="2020-04-03 05:02:52" ] As far as country size is concerned, 'tis merely a fly dropping next to the bear. Apparently doesn't really exist, is just a conspiracy for some reason. All about being drunk, sauna and skinny dipping after getting drunk in a sauna. Very proud of the one time they won hockey championship and somewhat reluctantly proud of the Eurovision song contest victory that one time. [/quote] torille! - everyone when this country is mentioned in any way
JanunHarmaa wrote on 2020-04-03 05:02:52:

torille! - everyone when this country is mentioned in any way
M6amO1h.gif
she,her
aries
finland +10 frt
caef2e57304a7a97d3c5d4b27f8058b1.png
[quote name="CattheDestoryer" date="2020-04-02 14:05:00" ] burgers and fat people. also, freedom. you see, it’s funny because i’ve only eaten a burger like thrice before, and i sold my soul for a lifetime supply of macaroni and cheese. [/quote] Did... did you just describe me?
CattheDestoryer wrote on 2020-04-02 14:05:00:
burgers and fat people.
also, freedom.

you see, it’s funny because i’ve only eaten a burger like thrice before, and i sold my soul for a lifetime supply of macaroni and cheese.

Did... did you just describe me?
Call me Requacy (Pinging Allowed!)(Note to self: Make art for signature)
I didn't expect to find this, but now I'm here. Anyways (to add to the conversation)...

What's freedom, again?
I didn't expect to find this, but now I'm here. Anyways (to add to the conversation)...

What's freedom, again?
mDIoUeW.png
Pyercé | they/them
mini gap links TBA
irrrn brrü
irrrn brrü
cbaa17a5a06daa6a78029fcf8763b4844dd0e1a6.png .
...he/him | FR+8
@Fire lairs - please let me know
if you hatch a mint/ruby/hunter
dragon! I have a mighty need.
....OjYCOIV.png
It's freezing 90% of the time. No one speaks to others unless we are drunk (and then we fight). We are basically mute. There's always at least a meter between people. In the bus we rather stand than sit beside someone.
Our food is bland just like us. If you are happy you can never show it or tell others why you are happy.

If you want to have a good time you have to watch hockey and you have to have a favourite team. Everyone has to have a favourite team.

I think I said too much and it wasn't poorly described in the end.
It's freezing 90% of the time. No one speaks to others unless we are drunk (and then we fight). We are basically mute. There's always at least a meter between people. In the bus we rather stand than sit beside someone.
Our food is bland just like us. If you are happy you can never show it or tell others why you are happy.

If you want to have a good time you have to watch hockey and you have to have a favourite team. Everyone has to have a favourite team.

I think I said too much and it wasn't poorly described in the end.
DmRdZYl.png
Unprepared/inefficient. Lots of stuff to do, but nothing's getting done.
Unprepared/inefficient. Lots of stuff to do, but nothing's getting done.
mDIoUeW.png
Pyercé | they/them
mini gap links TBA
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 36 37