Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Games you want to buy but you don’t kno
1 2 3
I kinda want Planet Zoo, but I'm still regretting buying Planet Coaster because it was awful and I don't wanna throw myself in for the same experience... but I love zoo builders. But Planet Coaster was bad. But I love zoo builders. AGH.

Not to mention Frontier is probably gonna add ten billion DLCs to it and I hate those dumb paywalls (that was one of the many things that made me hate Planet Coaster).

It's like... a big risk to buy a game like that when you don't really have much money to throw around.

But it's been on the back of my mind for weeks now.

I really want it.
But I don't. ;_;

Edit: anyone who happens to own this game... thoughts?
I kinda want Planet Zoo, but I'm still regretting buying Planet Coaster because it was awful and I don't wanna throw myself in for the same experience... but I love zoo builders. But Planet Coaster was bad. But I love zoo builders. AGH.

Not to mention Frontier is probably gonna add ten billion DLCs to it and I hate those dumb paywalls (that was one of the many things that made me hate Planet Coaster).

It's like... a big risk to buy a game like that when you don't really have much money to throw around.

But it's been on the back of my mind for weeks now.

I really want it.
But I don't. ;_;

Edit: anyone who happens to own this game... thoughts?
There's a bunch I want but I have 0 time right now so I know I won't play them.
There's a bunch I want but I have 0 time right now so I know I won't play them.
23863.png23863.png23863.png23863.png23863.png
I've considered getting One piece: World seeker, but I tend to avoid licensed games as they're usually either boring at best or absolutely awful at worst, and this one has a lot of mixed reviews. I'd really like to be able to try the game myself and form my own opinion of it before committing to buying a copy.

If I do eventually decide to buy it, I'd like to wait and see if a complete edition that includes all the DLC on disc gets released.
I've considered getting One piece: World seeker, but I tend to avoid licensed games as they're usually either boring at best or absolutely awful at worst, and this one has a lot of mixed reviews. I'd really like to be able to try the game myself and form my own opinion of it before committing to buying a copy.

If I do eventually decide to buy it, I'd like to wait and see if a complete edition that includes all the DLC on disc gets released.
70963472_XPWFcmaFImCJJZ5.png
1 2 3