Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Games you want to buy but you don’t kno
1 2 3
Pretty much my entire Steam wishlist is full of games I kind of want to buy, but I'm still not sure if I should. If it's something I definitely want, I generally just buy it, so almost my whole wishlist, currently some 25-ish items, is all stuff I'm still making up my mind about.
Pretty much my entire Steam wishlist is full of games I kind of want to buy, but I'm still not sure if I should. If it's something I definitely want, I generally just buy it, so almost my whole wishlist, currently some 25-ish items, is all stuff I'm still making up my mind about.
Basically games that are in my switch/steam wishlist. Cuphead is one of them, I'd probably get it on switch if I do decide to, but I know it's pretty hard! And let's just say I don't do too well at hard games. But I really do wanna know what it's like....

Another would be like Wargroove... It seems interesting but I barely know anything about it haha.
Basically games that are in my switch/steam wishlist. Cuphead is one of them, I'd probably get it on switch if I do decide to, but I know it's pretty hard! And let's just say I don't do too well at hard games. But I really do wanna know what it's like....

Another would be like Wargroove... It seems interesting but I barely know anything about it haha.
tumblr_px51itqh6G1vjwwiao2_100.gif102d163a-d286-11e8-a530-e1fc53146cd0.gifArt Thread9d95c621-d288-11e8-9f00-e1fc53146cd0.gif tumblr_op7hohhA6K1w1kerio1_100.gif24364585_jebU2ZlB1MqalV1.png
Pokemon SwSh cause I'm not a blind fan to Gamefreak and I'm not too fond of the paywall transition. TOS of Pokemon Home even says if your data gets messed up on their end, we're just **** out of luck and they're not saving backups.
Pokemon SwSh cause I'm not a blind fan to Gamefreak and I'm not too fond of the paywall transition. TOS of Pokemon Home even says if your data gets messed up on their end, we're just **** out of luck and they're not saving backups.
2.fw.pnglovehate.gifdauk8vs-c9e70a3d-3422-4c81-be24-ab9e0d33dc4b.pngd2my8mn-61968241-ae8f-42f2-aef2-f775ac06f2e4.png1.fw.png
Devil May Cry 5
Ive played all previous parts but after the reboot, whish i loved for various reasons, i cant seem to get back into the OG ones. The 5th part seems like its hella fun, ive seen the gameplay, but V is cringy, Nero is annoying, the plot is too over the top and Neros demonic design with that anime hair is.obnoxious. its a real pity
Devil May Cry 5
Ive played all previous parts but after the reboot, whish i loved for various reasons, i cant seem to get back into the OG ones. The 5th part seems like its hella fun, ive seen the gameplay, but V is cringy, Nero is annoying, the plot is too over the top and Neros demonic design with that anime hair is.obnoxious. its a real pity
@218715
I own Frostpunk and i absolutely love it. But i have.one major.complaint. I have an MSI laptop thats really good with games, handling giants and very restricted in terms of requirements games. But i have to play frostpunk on LOWEST POSSIBLE graphic settings, because it gets extremely laggy the bigger you build. At the end of the first/main story missions it was practically unplayable for me.with what seemed like 5fps still on lowest graphic settings. Even if i meet the requirements. So its a real bummer. If you end up buying it, i hope it works properly for you
@218715
I own Frostpunk and i absolutely love it. But i have.one major.complaint. I have an MSI laptop thats really good with games, handling giants and very restricted in terms of requirements games. But i have to play frostpunk on LOWEST POSSIBLE graphic settings, because it gets extremely laggy the bigger you build. At the end of the first/main story missions it was practically unplayable for me.with what seemed like 5fps still on lowest graphic settings. Even if i meet the requirements. So its a real bummer. If you end up buying it, i hope it works properly for you
I really want to try code vein but I heard that the story isn't that great. plus my computer probably isn't beefy enough to handle it.
I really want to try code vein but I heard that the story isn't that great. plus my computer probably isn't beefy enough to handle it.
0e339d30-3d6e-11e9-8895-1988d6584d7c.gifnew_piskel__4__by_justmoredragonstuff-dc78euy.gifnew_piskel__2__by_justmoredragonstuff-dc6yqrm.gifnew_piskel__5__by_justmoredragonstuff-dc78stw.gifgamqog1.gifZksdOni.gifnew_piskel__3__by_justmoredragonstuff-dc74o4j.gifr2mttMy.gifGHWRE8R.gifyeetingingingign.gif
I’m interested in Don’t Starve, but I get scared easily, and I’m worried that all of the shadows and creatures in the night may be too much for my fragile soul. I’ve played a horror game before, and I had to stop playing it because I couldn’t close my eyes without imagining the monsters from that game in front of me.
I’m interested in Don’t Starve, but I get scared easily, and I’m worried that all of the shadows and creatures in the night may be too much for my fragile soul. I’ve played a horror game before, and I had to stop playing it because I couldn’t close my eyes without imagining the monsters from that game in front of me.
Mg9qSuP.gif
Planet Zoo looks fun, speaking as someone who grew up loving Zoo Tycoon. I just don’t know that my computer could run it plus I’m scared to take on something I know will be addictive o.o

Also gonna second the Cuphead mentions here. The visuals and music are just *chef’s kiss* but the difficulty does concern me and I wouldn’t want to buy it only to barely make any progress in the game.
Planet Zoo looks fun, speaking as someone who grew up loving Zoo Tycoon. I just don’t know that my computer could run it plus I’m scared to take on something I know will be addictive o.o

Also gonna second the Cuphead mentions here. The visuals and music are just *chef’s kiss* but the difficulty does concern me and I wouldn’t want to buy it only to barely make any progress in the game.
Never be afraid to ping me!
@218715
Ahh congrats on the beast PC! I prioritize mobility so that's why I chose a laptop, since I usually play on a console. And I absolutely reccomand it, but you better be getting the clothes first!
Personally, I don't think the game was hard and that comes from a person who never played a city building game before Frostpunk. There's not much you need to keep in mind all the time aside food and warmth,and I think the interface does a pretty good job at signalizing when there's some trouble and what you can do to improve the situation. I also think the pacing is pretty good - the temperatures drop just steady enough for you to plan and execute changes to adapt.
One tip - don't forget the roads. At first I didn't realize you needed to make the roads reach the buildings for them to actually work, because the very first gathering station to say so didn't need them...
@218715
Ahh congrats on the beast PC! I prioritize mobility so that's why I chose a laptop, since I usually play on a console. And I absolutely reccomand it, but you better be getting the clothes first!
Personally, I don't think the game was hard and that comes from a person who never played a city building game before Frostpunk. There's not much you need to keep in mind all the time aside food and warmth,and I think the interface does a pretty good job at signalizing when there's some trouble and what you can do to improve the situation. I also think the pacing is pretty good - the temperatures drop just steady enough for you to plan and execute changes to adapt.
One tip - don't forget the roads. At first I didn't realize you needed to make the roads reach the buildings for them to actually work, because the very first gathering station to say so didn't need them...
I want to get yo-kai watch but I don't know which game is most enjoyable for beginners. I just really like the monster designs but again, idk.
I want to get yo-kai watch but I don't know which game is most enjoyable for beginners. I just really like the monster designs but again, idk.
Does that Pokemon fandragon exist yet? Check out this thread, where you can find Pokemon fandragons in one place :)
1 2 3