Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Does anyone still play AnimalCrossing NL
1 2
@SpoiledLemon One time i got on animal crossing and my rabbit villager moved away, I was very sad about that. Once in awhile I see her in that town area tho. Gabi [img]https://nookipedia.com/w/images/thumb/1/14/Gabi_NLa.png/175px-Gabi_NLa.png[/img] [i]R.I.P[/i] :'(
@SpoiledLemon

One time i got on animal crossing and my rabbit villager moved away, I was very sad about that. Once in awhile I see her in that town area tho.

Gabi
175px-Gabi_NLa.png
R.I.P :'(
2020-01-18.pngTEST.pngtest%252B123.png
Why must you hurt me this way :'I [img]https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-aQdiWeqhklQ/XiSa6nA8hRI/AAAAAAAAJP4/j0sQkzYr6G4u2my5sDX92UlBDXpVtcH1gCK8BGAsYHg/s0/2020-01-19.png[/img]
Why must you hurt me this way :'I

2020-01-19.png
2020-01-18.pngTEST.pngtest%252B123.png
I play it! (probably a bit to much recently)

also @kryptidkoffee did your 3ds come with a charging stand? If it did try charging it on that, because my sisters 3ds port broke but she can charge it on that.
I play it! (probably a bit to much recently)

also @kryptidkoffee did your 3ds come with a charging stand? If it did try charging it on that, because my sisters 3ds port broke but she can charge it on that.
I love playing New Leaf! I'm eagerly awaiting the arrival of New Horizons and the excitement of building a new town (well, island). The wonder of experiencing the game for the first time is such a great feeling. However, I love my NL town and how far it has come! My favorite villagers that are there (and I've had in my town since I got the game) are Pecan and Lolly.
edit: for a typo
I love playing New Leaf! I'm eagerly awaiting the arrival of New Horizons and the excitement of building a new town (well, island). The wonder of experiencing the game for the first time is such a great feeling. However, I love my NL town and how far it has come! My favorite villagers that are there (and I've had in my town since I got the game) are Pecan and Lolly.
edit: for a typo
dZt4vS2.gifnMkuik2.gifQmM334w.pngaNZoV0I.png
RingsofSaturn
WIP Lore
•Arcane Flight
•FR +3
•They/she
1 2