Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Rain World (spoilers?)
1 2 3
(Finally) Managed to install The Martyr and it is full of violence and no cellos [img]https://i.ibb.co/Tr2T3hc/martyr-is-OP-re.png[/img] Nearly got killed by these two bleepers. And goddamn I'm excited to draw some painted art for Rain World. I am sad that there's no More Slugcats mod for the new version, I am itchy to play it.
(Finally) Managed to install The Martyr and it is full of violence and no cellos
martyr-is-OP-re.png
Nearly got killed by these two bleepers.
And goddamn I'm excited to draw some painted art for Rain World.
I am sad that there's no More Slugcats mod for the new version, I am itchy to play it.
sig-1-new.pngdivider-up.png
-V e r i d i s Q u o-
kovske.gif
Brazil | EN/PT/RUS |time-flight-icon-very-tiny.png

» Fake FR Breed Workshop
»
Wishlist
»PWYW ART SHOP
»Clan Lore WIP
divider-up.png
48517330.png

Synesthetic - Artist - Style flexible
• They/Them - He/Him/It • Prev. Solifugespace
small-hourglass.png
Reinstalled Drought again because apparently Five Pebbles is chill with you if you're using it. I am not delivering him the yellow pearl, however, because apparently it is no good as Moon said when I gave it to her instead. I'm not giving it to any of them, actually. If I give it to Moon, Pebbles will get angry and will murder me the second I enter his chamber. [img]https://i.ibb.co/TPLFm8R/a-chill-5p.png[/img] After talking for a bit, he simply stood around this corner with his pearl halo banging on the wall. [img]https://i.ibb.co/HFYgZkw/5p-sits-on-his-perhaps-favorite-corner.png[/img] aaaand.... [img]https://i.ibb.co/jrYzn2M/happiness-noise.png[/img] *Happiness noise* I plan on eventually somehow splitting the game to Rain World Drought and Rain World Vanilla so i'll have two launchers and will actually be able to enjoy both without the hassle of the trial-and-error that installing Drought is. I've also heard that More Slugcats v.1.5 is apparently on progress, i've seen some teasers as well. Can't wait to play it!
Reinstalled Drought again because apparently Five Pebbles is chill with you if you're using it. I am not delivering him the yellow pearl, however, because apparently it is no good as Moon said when I gave it to her instead. I'm not giving it to any of them, actually. If I give it to Moon, Pebbles will get angry and will murder me the second I enter his chamber.
a-chill-5p.png

After talking for a bit, he simply stood around this corner with his pearl halo banging on the wall.
5p-sits-on-his-perhaps-favorite-corner.png

aaaand....
happiness-noise.png

*Happiness noise*

I plan on eventually somehow splitting the game to Rain World Drought and Rain World Vanilla so i'll have two launchers and will actually be able to enjoy both without the hassle of the trial-and-error that installing Drought is.
I've also heard that More Slugcats v.1.5 is apparently on progress, i've seen some teasers as well. Can't wait to play it!
sig-1-new.pngdivider-up.png
-V e r i d i s Q u o-
kovske.gif
Brazil | EN/PT/RUS |time-flight-icon-very-tiny.png

» Fake FR Breed Workshop
»
Wishlist
»PWYW ART SHOP
»Clan Lore WIP
divider-up.png
48517330.png

Synesthetic - Artist - Style flexible
• They/Them - He/Him/It • Prev. Solifugespace
small-hourglass.png
:0 I love rain world and ask is beauty and suffering and it's so gorgeous. I'm planning on making dregs bases off each of the regions!
:0 I love rain world and ask is beauty and suffering and it's so gorgeous. I'm planning on making dregs bases off each of the regions!
0-E43-FD98-45-F3-458-F-BA69-9-D38-E5032961.png
I once got stuck on The Wall for a week, I'm still trying to climb it. The pressure of time limit and lizards, I first tried to go through memory crypts to reach Five Pebbles but I gave up after dying to rain like 5 times trying to wall jump, that was fun tho!
I also once killed moon then hibernated, I had to restart my save file becouse I wanted to see what she had to say. Anyone got any tips climbing the wall hell?
I once got stuck on The Wall for a week, I'm still trying to climb it. The pressure of time limit and lizards, I first tried to go through memory crypts to reach Five Pebbles but I gave up after dying to rain like 5 times trying to wall jump, that was fun tho!
I also once killed moon then hibernated, I had to restart my save file becouse I wanted to see what she had to say. Anyone got any tips climbing the wall hell?

GY8SaZl.png
Them/They. Polish. FR 9+. You can call me Vulture, KingVulture, BSM, Moon or even Raptor. A big Rain World, Hollow Knight and Portal fan. A big idiot that just wants a frien. About me. My Wishlist.
This thread is not pretty much dead qwq
This thread is not pretty much dead qwq

GY8SaZl.png
Them/They. Polish. FR 9+. You can call me Vulture, KingVulture, BSM, Moon or even Raptor. A big Rain World, Hollow Knight and Portal fan. A big idiot that just wants a frien. About me. My Wishlist.
1 2 3