Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Fire Emblem Hub
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
ahhhh other FE fans!! if any of you play FEH add me! i'd love to have friends who play <33 ID: 0303975187, my username is Laguz Shrine :D

The FE game that got my heart the most is FE4. so many tears...
ahhhh other FE fans!! if any of you play FEH add me! i'd love to have friends who play <33 ID: 0303975187, my username is Laguz Shrine :D

The FE game that got my heart the most is FE4. so many tears...
ycSiwsB.png
[img]https://i.redd.it/a9lts6hit8b41.jpg[/img]
a9lts6hit8b41.jpg
td9UiZS.png
@Ern @munchea @Alvis
Haha thanks guys! They're all my babies <3 I want to get more but rn I'm really holding myself back from buying more fandragons (I'm failing. Help). I want to get one for everyone from FE3H even if it kills me, I'm attached to all the characters!! Need dergins of them all.

On another note I'm in love with the 4 new characters... Mister Yuri leader of the Ashen Wolves house please give me your hand in marriage. (I'm SO happy we got another bi character!!!)
@Ern @munchea @Alvis
Haha thanks guys! They're all my babies <3 I want to get more but rn I'm really holding myself back from buying more fandragons (I'm failing. Help). I want to get one for everyone from FE3H even if it kills me, I'm attached to all the characters!! Need dergins of them all.

On another note I'm in love with the 4 new characters... Mister Yuri leader of the Ashen Wolves house please give me your hand in marriage. (I'm SO happy we got another bi character!!!)
cd9e52d0a68b946dfff79aea46bc6309691f000d.png

angelo ♦ he/him ♦ fr+4
plague dom org

about + faq
74805783.png
little guy!!!!!
What is your favorite game in the series and why?
While I've played a handful of them, I have to say Three Houses has my full attention right now. The Blue Lions house had me on the edge of my seat and actually made me feel sick at times, a nod to the incredible and immersive story.

If you play Fire Emblem: Three Houses, which house did you choose and why?
Blue Lions. Dimitri is my baby boy. I really enjoyed the overall darkness of the route. I'm sure the others are dark as well. I just started Black Eagles.

While I've played a handful of them, I have to say Three Houses has my full attention right now. The Blue Lions house had me on the edge of my seat and actually made me feel sick at times, a nod to the incredible and immersive story.

If you play Fire Emblem: Three Houses, which house did you choose and why?
Blue Lions. Dimitri is my baby boy. I really enjoyed the overall darkness of the route. I'm sure the others are dark as well. I just started Black Eagles.

@Alvis That Lorenz is beautiful!! I love the apparel you chose omg :0

I am like,, so dang excited for that DLC lol all the characters look amazinggg. I hope we can get support between them and already exsisting characters! I was a tad bit dissapointed when I saw Jeritza only had support with Mercedes and Byleth (I mean I get it tho I'm sure it's a lotta work to create entirely new support convos-)
@Alvis That Lorenz is beautiful!! I love the apparel you chose omg :0

I am like,, so dang excited for that DLC lol all the characters look amazinggg. I hope we can get support between them and already exsisting characters! I was a tad bit dissapointed when I saw Jeritza only had support with Mercedes and Byleth (I mean I get it tho I'm sure it's a lotta work to create entirely new support convos-)
Awakening and FE3H are close contenders, but I like FE3H just a little better. It just feels like three games in one. The story feels very big, and the most exciting compared to the others I’ve played. It’s also the game with most of my favorite characters in it.

-Who is your favorite character and why?
Why must you make me pick D:
Chrom, Lucina, Fredrick, Leo, Takumi, Alm, Seteth, Flayn, Byleth, Claude, Hilda, Lorenz, Ashe, Dimitri, Dedue, Sylvain, Marianne, and Annette! I’d have to write an essay to explain them all, but they’re all such well rounded characters! I haven’t finished SoV or Crimson Flower, so I don’t know the characters very well in those yet!

-If you play Fire Emblem: Three Houses, which house did you choose and why?
When I started, I picked Golden Deer for the memes, and because Claude’s VA is a blessing. I liked Verdant Wind, but Azure Moon ended up being my favorite route.

-Favorite ship(s) and why?
Chrobin was my first favorite ship, but was quickly outmatched by Dimileth. In my opinion, it feels like one of the more canon ships in 3H. Because of how Azure Moon progresses, it has a more natural and longer buildup than other ships. There’s ship fuel even outside of support convos and I love it.
Awakening and FE3H are close contenders, but I like FE3H just a little better. It just feels like three games in one. The story feels very big, and the most exciting compared to the others I’ve played. It’s also the game with most of my favorite characters in it.

Why must you make me pick D:
Chrom, Lucina, Fredrick, Leo, Takumi, Alm, Seteth, Flayn, Byleth, Claude, Hilda, Lorenz, Ashe, Dimitri, Dedue, Sylvain, Marianne, and Annette! I’d have to write an essay to explain them all, but they’re all such well rounded characters! I haven’t finished SoV or Crimson Flower, so I don’t know the characters very well in those yet!

When I started, I picked Golden Deer for the memes, and because Claude’s VA is a blessing. I liked Verdant Wind, but Azure Moon ended up being my favorite route.

Chrobin was my first favorite ship, but was quickly outmatched by Dimileth. In my opinion, it feels like one of the more canon ships in 3H. Because of how Azure Moon progresses, it has a more natural and longer buildup than other ships. There’s ship fuel even outside of support convos and I love it.
rIjWU7i.png • rain
• irl creacher
• fr +3
• pls drink water
mm leaf.png oC8BwLW.pngscruffy.png
@Alvis gorgeous!

@RaineRune My first run was the Black Eagles, and I'm on my second run, Golden Deer, right now. Chrobin was my favorite ship too, then Dimileth took over as well.

I can not be convinced otherwise that after the prologue, Dimitri has a crush on F!Byleth.
@Alvis gorgeous!

@RaineRune My first run was the Black Eagles, and I'm on my second run, Golden Deer, right now. Chrobin was my favorite ship too, then Dimileth took over as well.

I can not be convinced otherwise that after the prologue, Dimitri has a crush on F!Byleth.
RAQUESIS
she/her | infj-t | fr+0 | xxx breeder
XXX DRAGONS FOR SALE HERE
Fire Emblem???? Okay, so! I have a many a dragon to share, but I'll only show off my 3H and my pride and joy Alfonse. [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=55894025] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/558941/55894025_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=55241494] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/552415/55241494_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=56233193] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/562332/56233193_350.png[/img] [/url] And my favorite dragon I own, Alfonse. From FEH [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=47023426] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/470235/47023426_350.png[/img] [/url]
Fire Emblem????

Okay, so! I have a many a dragon to share, but I'll only show off my 3H and my pride and joy Alfonse.

55894025_350.png

55241494_350.png

56233193_350.png

And my favorite dragon I own, Alfonse. From FEH

47023426_350.png
2lhDoir.png..... .....WMCEgD8.pnguBQemcM.png
@clya i love you fandergs are you in the midst of making lore for them
@clya i love you fandergs are you in the midst of making lore for them
1d7f5655b60f20cf690fcfdffc0eb6da42ac5fd3.png
-What is your favorite game in the series and why?

I like them all for different reasons!
I love Echoes' art style. Cutscenes are HELLA.
I love the Support conversations in Fates.
Awakening is good old fashioned fun, the story line is one of my favorites.
And FE3H... well that's my overall favorite I think. Fully voiced. New characters. Lots of options. Great story. If I HAD to pick, it would be this one.

If FEH counts, Alfonse. I know it's a gacha game but it's cute and fun.
Overall though... Claude. Hands down.
But Xander, Leo and Hilda are close faves.

Golden Deer.
FEAR THE DEER
I love Claude. He's such a sweet boy. I wish we could go into his past more because boy I know he's had it rough, just as bad as Dimitri/Edelgard, but we get to see theirs more because they are stuck in the past. Claude is always trying to move forward which I love.

Uhh my avatar with any of my faves. I don't really have any ships beyond that, I just think some pairings are cuter than others. As such:
Olivia and Chrom is cute. It's just adorable cause Olivia is shy and Chrom is HOPE-LESS.
Male Robin and Chrom cause dorks.
Leo and Felicia is kinda cute towards the end I won't lie. He's exasperated with her klutziness, but he really just acts so cute with her.
Sylvain and Felix
Felix and Annette is SO. CUTE.
-What is your favorite game in the series and why?

I like them all for different reasons!
I love Echoes' art style. Cutscenes are HELLA.
I love the Support conversations in Fates.
Awakening is good old fashioned fun, the story line is one of my favorites.
And FE3H... well that's my overall favorite I think. Fully voiced. New characters. Lots of options. Great story. If I HAD to pick, it would be this one.

If FEH counts, Alfonse. I know it's a gacha game but it's cute and fun.
Overall though... Claude. Hands down.
But Xander, Leo and Hilda are close faves.

Golden Deer.
FEAR THE DEER
I love Claude. He's such a sweet boy. I wish we could go into his past more because boy I know he's had it rough, just as bad as Dimitri/Edelgard, but we get to see theirs more because they are stuck in the past. Claude is always trying to move forward which I love.

Uhh my avatar with any of my faves. I don't really have any ships beyond that, I just think some pairings are cuter than others. As such:
Olivia and Chrom is cute. It's just adorable cause Olivia is shy and Chrom is HOPE-LESS.
Male Robin and Chrom cause dorks.
Leo and Felicia is kinda cute towards the end I won't lie. He's exasperated with her klutziness, but he really just acts so cute with her.
Sylvain and Felix
Felix and Annette is SO. CUTE.
2lhDoir.png..... .....WMCEgD8.pnguBQemcM.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8