Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Fire Emblem Hub
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
knew them! i love genealogy of the holy war; it's my second favorite and fe3h is my first favorite
knew them! i love genealogy of the holy war; it's my second favorite and fe3h is my first favorite
RAQUESIS
she/her | infj-t | fr+0 | xxx breeder
XXX DRAGONS FOR SALE HERE
gotta agree there;i support edelgard (as i was a first run crimson flower player) but how she tries to achieve her goals is wrong
gotta agree there;i support edelgard (as i was a first run crimson flower player) but how she tries to achieve her goals is wrong
RAQUESIS
Yeah I love Edelgard and she's right about Crests, I just wish she was a bit more open to peaceful solutions that don't involve the Empire taking over the continent. Like I'm sure Dimitri and Claude would have been happy to help her if she had just explained herself?? And she wouldn't even have to overthrow the Church, in all the other routes Rhea gives up being archbishop and Byleth takes over. Sorry just really passionate about this lmao

Also, I don't mean to be spammy, but if anyone here is over 18 (not because the server is explicit, we just want to maintain a level of maturity) and into roleplaying, perhaps consider joining the 3H RP Discord server I'm in? Applications and a list of available characters are at garreg-mach-rp on tumblr.
Yeah I love Edelgard and she's right about Crests, I just wish she was a bit more open to peaceful solutions that don't involve the Empire taking over the continent. Like I'm sure Dimitri and Claude would have been happy to help her if she had just explained herself?? And she wouldn't even have to overthrow the Church, in all the other routes Rhea gives up being archbishop and Byleth takes over. Sorry just really passionate about this lmao

Also, I don't mean to be spammy, but if anyone here is over 18 (not because the server is explicit, we just want to maintain a level of maturity) and into roleplaying, perhaps consider joining the 3H RP Discord server I'm in? Applications and a list of available characters are at garreg-mach-rp on tumblr.
tumblr_o23mwcXPEZ1u3wsjco6_250.png 4f4c01ec3fcd06d45834f28097a7fb2be50dc3cf.png dEo6ta2.png
nbZE1po.png
5iXiC8z.png
V7wUqxW.png
bYt72YT.png
jbMLSIO.png

nGKuPIQ.gif
What is your favorite game in the series and why?
Uhm, dunno? Really it depends what game I like to play or what character come into my mind. I'm running a full FE7 team on Heroes at the moment so I guess I would say FE7 but also FE3H is a thing. It's complicated XD
The most playtime so far is with FE13 to be honest. Took several playthroughs to get my beloved boy to it's maximal potential which uncludes sacrificing Robin XD"

Who is your favorite character and why?
GEROME! For real I LOVE him. I don't know why and I know there is a a whole universe of characters with more ... character but I truly love him and always will do! I just need that fandragon for him but can't decide on the looks qwq Any help with that? <3
Altough Takumi try to snipe him from his throne when Fates came out, as well as Claude when they revealed him and Felix is trying really hard. Yes, I must confess: I may drop my Golden Deers for Felix. Maybe ...

If you play Fire Emblem: Three Houses, which house did you choose and why?
Started with Golden Deers and will probably ending with Golden Deers. As much as I love the Blue Lions for the characters Dimitri somehow killed it for me after the timeskip while Edelgard is ... Edelgard. I wanted to play her route for the sake of the Hubert S Support with Byleth but just dropped it because I can't stand Edelgard - I just can't. She is a really good antagonist but as the leading lord? Just ... don't.

Favorite ship(s) and why?
Don't have one to be honest? Maybe Gerome x Lucina because why not and it suits somehow but other then that I'm really open for everything.
Although Sylvain x Felix was damn cute <3
What is your favorite game in the series and why?
Uhm, dunno? Really it depends what game I like to play or what character come into my mind. I'm running a full FE7 team on Heroes at the moment so I guess I would say FE7 but also FE3H is a thing. It's complicated XD
The most playtime so far is with FE13 to be honest. Took several playthroughs to get my beloved boy to it's maximal potential which uncludes sacrificing Robin XD"

Who is your favorite character and why?
GEROME! For real I LOVE him. I don't know why and I know there is a a whole universe of characters with more ... character but I truly love him and always will do! I just need that fandragon for him but can't decide on the looks qwq Any help with that? <3
Altough Takumi try to snipe him from his throne when Fates came out, as well as Claude when they revealed him and Felix is trying really hard. Yes, I must confess: I may drop my Golden Deers for Felix. Maybe ...

If you play Fire Emblem: Three Houses, which house did you choose and why?
Started with Golden Deers and will probably ending with Golden Deers. As much as I love the Blue Lions for the characters Dimitri somehow killed it for me after the timeskip while Edelgard is ... Edelgard. I wanted to play her route for the sake of the Hubert S Support with Byleth but just dropped it because I can't stand Edelgard - I just can't. She is a really good antagonist but as the leading lord? Just ... don't.

Favorite ship(s) and why?
Don't have one to be honest? Maybe Gerome x Lucina because why not and it suits somehow but other then that I'm really open for everything.
cbEt44U.pnglAR8cRt.pngiYZYA9W.png0jScwbh.png1HxhWtd.png6m2ResQ.pngfwf0oTL.pngIkvam99.pngYPCKcE0.pngh8GgOlC.png
dyZM6SW.png
i FINALLY finished my claude dragon and i have to say im impressed [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/583793/58379247_350.png?mtime=Xo1uLAACe2U.png[/img]
i FINALLY finished my claude dragon and i have to say im impressed

58379247_350.png?mtime=Xo1uLAACe2U.png
RAQUESIS
[quote name="Riesenraddieb" date="2020-03-07 09:58:14" ] Although Sylvain x Felix was damn cute <3 [/quote] sniffs SYLVIX
Riesenraddieb wrote on 2020-03-07 09:58:14:
sniffs

SYLVIX
RAQUESIS
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8