Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Favourite strange food?
1 2 3 4 5
What is your favourite food that is a bit odd. It can be a combination of foods, or just a single food that isn't normally eaten the way you do. Or you can do both!

My favorite strange combination is bananas and cheese.
I also like to eat raw lemons.
What is your favourite food that is a bit odd. It can be a combination of foods, or just a single food that isn't normally eaten the way you do. Or you can do both!

My favorite strange combination is bananas and cheese.
I also like to eat raw lemons.
uwbVMX0.png URmjjdo.png Wishlist
I dunno whether this is strange to you or not,
I like eating something called a balut, it's a bird embryo that is still developing inside the egg and it is boiled.
There are some foods that people enjoy eating with ketchup like french fries but, I eat them without any ketchup because I don't like ketchup.
Another one is cereal with coke, soggy cereal with coke because, flavor.
I dunno whether this is strange to you or not,
I like eating something called a balut, it's a bird embryo that is still developing inside the egg and it is boiled.
There are some foods that people enjoy eating with ketchup like french fries but, I eat them without any ketchup because I don't like ketchup.
Another one is cereal with coke, soggy cereal with coke because, flavor.
Fried froglegs are pretty rad. They taste just like fried chicken, just as good but less greasy.
Eggs and ketchup are pretty good too.
Fried froglegs are pretty rad. They taste just like fried chicken, just as good but less greasy.
Eggs and ketchup are pretty good too.
rIjWU7i.png • rain
• irl creacher
• fr +3
• pls drink water
mm leaf.png oC8BwLW.pngscruffy.png
Not sure if this counts but my mom made a hamburger/tater tot/cheese conglomeration one time and I personally found it delicious.
Not sure if this counts but my mom made a hamburger/tater tot/cheese conglomeration one time and I personally found it delicious.
qv9W79E.png aaaaw3fPTiE.png
I love eating lemons too. My favorite weird food combinations are:
Eggs with grape jelly, grilled cheese with grape jelly, livermush and tomato sandwiches, pizza crust dipped in kool-aid, ribs in butterbeans with chopped onion and peppers (not that weird but it looks gross), and alligator subs.
I love eating lemons too. My favorite weird food combinations are:
Eggs with grape jelly, grilled cheese with grape jelly, livermush and tomato sandwiches, pizza crust dipped in kool-aid, ribs in butterbeans with chopped onion and peppers (not that weird but it looks gross), and alligator subs.
Frankenstein3.jpg
every time i eat chili i put mustard and ketchup in it if that counts

i also will eat ANYTHING in ramen,,, the other day i put barbecue flavored potato chips in it sfkgjslfjkgsfg

my mom also has this recipe that's sort of like spaghetti but with chili instead of tomato sauce and it's WONDERFUL (especially if you add mustard and ketchup, like i talked about up there skfmgsfglksg)
every time i eat chili i put mustard and ketchup in it if that counts

i also will eat ANYTHING in ramen,,, the other day i put barbecue flavored potato chips in it sfkgjslfjkgsfg

my mom also has this recipe that's sort of like spaghetti but with chili instead of tomato sauce and it's WONDERFUL (especially if you add mustard and ketchup, like i talked about up there skfmgsfglksg)
hopping_magpie_by_tathym-daeyqxz.gif cowboy | 19 | he/himhopping_magpie_by_tathym-daeyqxz.gif
I don't think calamari is that weird but I went out for sushi with my aunt and her coworker the other day and they were totally floored that I like squid.

That and BBQ eel, it's so good!
I don't think calamari is that weird but I went out for sushi with my aunt and her coworker the other day and they were totally floored that I like squid.

That and BBQ eel, it's so good!
Badge-1.png
autumn
she/they
FR +3
One time I tried pizza crust with soda, and it actually tasted good!
One time I tried pizza crust with soda, and it actually tasted good!
0HBKL8H.pngBt9KLea.png
FObX7rS.pngeTTRxv6.png
9gQbEv9.pngoaolHwW.png
wthFnM3.pngzE3edrX.png
did you know pizza with brussels sprouts, cranberries, bacon, and honey is actually really good? because it is.

i also really like raw pufferfish and giant clam but that's more of a cultural thing than anything else
did you know pizza with brussels sprouts, cranberries, bacon, and honey is actually really good? because it is.

i also really like raw pufferfish and giant clam but that's more of a cultural thing than anything else
hikaru
22 • he/him • eng/jpn • fr+3

click here for a random bird
________
[font=monospace][b]Hot sauce. Hot sauce on everything (with good discernation, of course). I love spicy foods a lot. The last spiciest thing I've tried, was an exxtra hot cheeto, utterly slathered with ghost pepper hot sauce, on a dare from a friend. I ate the whole thing in one bite and immediately regretted it lmao. My mouth felt like I had eaten molten lava for like ten minutes straight. Never again. [emoji=guardian laughing size=1]
Hot sauce. Hot sauce on everything (with good discernation, of course).

I love spicy foods a lot. The last spiciest thing I've tried, was an exxtra hot cheeto, utterly slathered with ghost pepper hot sauce, on a dare from a friend. I ate the whole thing in one bite and immediately regretted it lmao. My mouth felt like I had eaten molten lava for like ten minutes straight. Never again.
vaOV9W8.gif
1 2 3 4 5