Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | embarrasing stories?
1 2 3 4
Here's my embarrassing story, In 6th grade I put a carton of milk from the cafeteria in my backpack so I could have something to drink later. The milk carton ended up being crushed inside of my backpack during class and milk got all over my stuff. Everyone in the classroom was laughing and to make it worse the milk had gone sour. for the rest of the day my backpack smelled like sour milk and everyone kept staring at me and laughing. [emoji=banescale laughing size=1] lmao that was my embarrassing story, what's an embarrassing story what's an embarrassing story you have?

Here's my embarrassing story,

In 6th grade I put a carton of milk from the cafeteria in my backpack so I could have something to drink later. The milk carton ended up being crushed inside of my backpack during class and milk got all over my stuff. Everyone in the classroom was laughing and to make it worse the milk had gone sour. for the rest of the day my backpack smelled like sour milk and everyone kept staring at me and laughing.

lmao that was my embarrassing story, what's an embarrassing story what's an embarrassing story you have?
Samuel, he/him
I've done this embarrassing thing...more than once, let's say...

I'm walking along in a store, talking to the family member(s) who's with me. We're talking about anything...the object of our search, politics, religion, how crowded the store is, etc.

I sense quiet in my companion(s) and turn around and notice only a non-family member person. They are staring at me. I've apparently been talking...to myself...for quite some time and they find it strange.

I immediately rush off to find the family member(s) who's suddenly made a turn and found something interesting without telling me. They are unconcerned with my appearing to be insane in public. I die a little inside.
I've done this embarrassing thing...more than once, let's say...

I'm walking along in a store, talking to the family member(s) who's with me. We're talking about anything...the object of our search, politics, religion, how crowded the store is, etc.

I sense quiet in my companion(s) and turn around and notice only a non-family member person. They are staring at me. I've apparently been talking...to myself...for quite some time and they find it strange.

I immediately rush off to find the family member(s) who's suddenly made a turn and found something interesting without telling me. They are unconcerned with my appearing to be insane in public. I die a little inside.
b6f3d4ea76e68d8090de5809afe1f0105cf2c98e.pngoYfCraJ.png0HxJjfZ.gif TAzcwMk.gif
I’ve got hundreds, most of which I’m too embarrassed to actually retell. One that I like to tell a lot though, happened in elementary.

Our class was returning to our classroom after lunch and the kid walking next to me was trying to open a Go-Gurt, for those who are unfamiliar, it’s essentially yogurt in a tube/pouch thing. They can be a little tricky to open and the kid is struggling so he decided to start squeezing it... and it popped it my face. Totally blinded me, yogurt all over the upper half of my face and in my hair. Very humiliating.
I’ve got hundreds, most of which I’m too embarrassed to actually retell. One that I like to tell a lot though, happened in elementary.

Our class was returning to our classroom after lunch and the kid walking next to me was trying to open a Go-Gurt, for those who are unfamiliar, it’s essentially yogurt in a tube/pouch thing. They can be a little tricky to open and the kid is struggling so he decided to start squeezing it... and it popped it my face. Totally blinded me, yogurt all over the upper half of my face and in my hair. Very humiliating.
Here's a fun story from middle school!

One time when we had just finished gym class, and just gone down to the locker rooms to change out of out gym clothes, the fire alarm went off. I had no clothes on other than undergarments, and I panicked. I managed to drag on a shirt before sprinting outside to meet with my class, but... I neglected to don a pair of pants before doing so.

I ran outside in front of my entire class, teachers, and several random passerby without pants.

I was mortified at the time, but I find the whole situation funny now! :)
Here's a fun story from middle school!

One time when we had just finished gym class, and just gone down to the locker rooms to change out of out gym clothes, the fire alarm went off. I had no clothes on other than undergarments, and I panicked. I managed to drag on a shirt before sprinting outside to meet with my class, but... I neglected to don a pair of pants before doing so.

I ran outside in front of my entire class, teachers, and several random passerby without pants.

I was mortified at the time, but I find the whole situation funny now! :)
77696944_QykUN2hTzlQMCkD.png
we had a christmas play, i was one of the bigger roles, it was my turn, and i forgot the other half of my lines, i asked my teacher, the audience started laughing (very fun!) and i just blurted out a mixture of my lines and some other stuff and just sat in a corner of the stage for the rest of the play :)!

i have EXTREMELY BAD stage fright, the audience laughing at me didn't make it ANY better!!!

we had a christmas play, i was one of the bigger roles, it was my turn, and i forgot the other half of my lines, i asked my teacher, the audience started laughing (very fun!) and i just blurted out a mixture of my lines and some other stuff and just sat in a corner of the stage for the rest of the play :)!

i have EXTREMELY BAD stage fright, the audience laughing at me didn't make it ANY better!!!

Oup.gif
^ hi.. . my art ^
I used to think that Boba Fett was the name of an Egyptian pharaoh
I used to think that Boba Fett was the name of an Egyptian pharaoh
Frankenstein3.jpg
This isn't as embarrassing as I remember it being, typing it out, but when I was in...9th grade? I think? I saw a friend digging in his locker with his back to me. He wasn't a close friend, but we talked sometimes. For some reason I thought it would be funny to run up and poke him in the side - I only realized it wasn't him and was someone I'd never talked to after poking him and beginning to run away.
This isn't as embarrassing as I remember it being, typing it out, but when I was in...9th grade? I think? I saw a friend digging in his locker with his back to me. He wasn't a close friend, but we talked sometimes. For some reason I thought it would be funny to run up and poke him in the side - I only realized it wasn't him and was someone I'd never talked to after poking him and beginning to run away.
FObX7rS.png
BzjAkuF.png
5hF3FGk.png
yUgY90m.png
Hey, I'm Charlie!
she/they
nonbinary & queer

went to a super-fancy Italian place when I was like 12 and during that time I had really bad speech issues and a speech impediment, so I would mispronounce words really weirdly. I was ordering from the build your own pasta section and i couldn't say "marinara" correctly so to the server I said I wanted the spaghetti with "marijuana" sauce. basically I was with my entire family + relatives super quiet then everybody laughing at me. I've never been able to live it down, worst moment of my life.

went to a super-fancy Italian place when I was like 12 and during that time I had really bad speech issues and a speech impediment, so I would mispronounce words really weirdly. I was ordering from the build your own pasta section and i couldn't say "marinara" correctly so to the server I said I wanted the spaghetti with "marijuana" sauce. basically I was with my entire family + relatives super quiet then everybody laughing at me. I've never been able to live it down, worst moment of my life.
tumblr_nuxtn9HLSs1uacd6oo1_1280.png

Aside from the classic "I once called my teacher mom," story (I have quite a few of those) here are some other of my painfully embarrassing stories that made me want to crawl into a hole and stay there a good three and a half years!

- Once when I was like 5, I went to a princess themed party at my cousin’s house and after two cake slices and some candy, I ran around pretending to be hyper, (also whilst shouting the word ‘hyper’ loudly) you know, to be funny, and one girl was like ‘Princesses don’t get hyper...’ and everybody but my cousin was like ‘Yeah, why are you acting weird like that?’ and I have never lived it down. To this day, the memory still hurts and I hate seeing any princess themed parties, and whenever I hear someone planning something like that for their kid, I internally die a little inside.

- When I was a 2nd grade child, we were told to write a story using a prompt, and I tried to write a good one, but the lil demon-spawn who spent every second of school being annoying to everyone chose the same prompt and wiped the floor with me, and I wasn’t so mad that his was better, but that he rubbed it in my face every second of that day. At recess he even asked "Hey, why was yours terrible?" And I both wanted to cry and hit someone with a chair (an emotion I felt very often back then, but never expressed.)

- In 3rd grade someone in my class stabbed the back of my right leg with a pencil and I fell down during the Turkey run, I never finished the race, only got to sit in the nurse room the entire time and had to walk into a class that turned dead silent as I limped into it, smack in the middle of a lesson.
(I was actually friends with the person who stabbed me, and forgave them quickly for it because I was also desperate for friends. We still talk sometimes and stuff.)

- No idea why they did this, but in 4th grade, the teacher had someone come in the class and explain how binary works and I understood none of it. I also felt like everybody else knew it but me and I was the lonely idiot.

- I once picked up someones diary and started showing it to everybody and got my first red card in school even though I had no idea who’s it was, or why it’s wrong to show other’s diaries, because nobody ever explained the concept of them to me. Nobody told me what I did wrong (same school that tried teaching a bunch of nine-year olds binary).
(Also I cried that day, because I rarely ever got in trouble and got called ‘the gifted/smart kid’ and attached my entire identity to that.)

I have a lot more but most of them have been repressed for a reason and I think if I try bringing them up again, I might cry.

Aside from the classic "I once called my teacher mom," story (I have quite a few of those) here are some other of my painfully embarrassing stories that made me want to crawl into a hole and stay there a good three and a half years!

- Once when I was like 5, I went to a princess themed party at my cousin’s house and after two cake slices and some candy, I ran around pretending to be hyper, (also whilst shouting the word ‘hyper’ loudly) you know, to be funny, and one girl was like ‘Princesses don’t get hyper...’ and everybody but my cousin was like ‘Yeah, why are you acting weird like that?’ and I have never lived it down. To this day, the memory still hurts and I hate seeing any princess themed parties, and whenever I hear someone planning something like that for their kid, I internally die a little inside.

- When I was a 2nd grade child, we were told to write a story using a prompt, and I tried to write a good one, but the lil demon-spawn who spent every second of school being annoying to everyone chose the same prompt and wiped the floor with me, and I wasn’t so mad that his was better, but that he rubbed it in my face every second of that day. At recess he even asked "Hey, why was yours terrible?" And I both wanted to cry and hit someone with a chair (an emotion I felt very often back then, but never expressed.)

- In 3rd grade someone in my class stabbed the back of my right leg with a pencil and I fell down during the Turkey run, I never finished the race, only got to sit in the nurse room the entire time and had to walk into a class that turned dead silent as I limped into it, smack in the middle of a lesson.
(I was actually friends with the person who stabbed me, and forgave them quickly for it because I was also desperate for friends. We still talk sometimes and stuff.)

- No idea why they did this, but in 4th grade, the teacher had someone come in the class and explain how binary works and I understood none of it. I also felt like everybody else knew it but me and I was the lonely idiot.

- I once picked up someones diary and started showing it to everybody and got my first red card in school even though I had no idea who’s it was, or why it’s wrong to show other’s diaries, because nobody ever explained the concept of them to me. Nobody told me what I did wrong (same school that tried teaching a bunch of nine-year olds binary).
(Also I cried that day, because I rarely ever got in trouble and got called ‘the gifted/smart kid’ and attached my entire identity to that.)

I have a lot more but most of them have been repressed for a reason and I think if I try bringing them up again, I might cry.
15295.png
+ Pacific Time | Neutral Evil | Artist Kinda +
rtbhGZ5_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium.png
39072.png q7KYqlT.png
I was really stupid when I was 5, and decided to stick a metal wire into an electrical outlet...I survived

I was really stupid when I was 5, and decided to stick a metal wire into an electrical outlet...I survived

?CcFJz=party.pngtViXL.gifOkP1O.gif
1 2 3 4