Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Why do you collect, what you collect?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
So we get a lot of 'what do you collect/gather/hoard' questions, but I cannot remember this one ever coming up.

As for me...(I'll only list a few.)

~ Zelda stuffs; Zelda saved my life when I was younger I like to say. 'Game kept me sane, got me into video gaming, and started my life down a better road. So I adore collecting things that remind me of the games. I don't care what it is, as long as it cam bring back a good memory.
~ Stickers; I collected them as a child. Mostly because it was a way to create memories of a certain time, or a place I went to. Now I collect them for almost the same reasons. For memories, or just because they look exceedingly pretty.
~ Wigs; Mostly because my parents hate me dying my hair. But also because my hair is super short, so having wigs gives me longer hair to feel awesome in. I also gain a lot of pride when wearing a wig, I don't know why. I get super confident too. It's just a great feeling.

Now what about you..?
So we get a lot of 'what do you collect/gather/hoard' questions, but I cannot remember this one ever coming up.

As for me...(I'll only list a few.)

~ Zelda stuffs; Zelda saved my life when I was younger I like to say. 'Game kept me sane, got me into video gaming, and started my life down a better road. So I adore collecting things that remind me of the games. I don't care what it is, as long as it cam bring back a good memory.
~ Stickers; I collected them as a child. Mostly because it was a way to create memories of a certain time, or a place I went to. Now I collect them for almost the same reasons. For memories, or just because they look exceedingly pretty.
~ Wigs; Mostly because my parents hate me dying my hair. But also because my hair is super short, so having wigs gives me longer hair to feel awesome in. I also gain a lot of pride when wearing a wig, I don't know why. I get super confident too. It's just a great feeling.

Now what about you..?
emVSLIq.png
I have my own website for things I've made!
SquishyPanda
I accidentally started collecting pins. I feature a lot of them on my messenger bag, but I've got a whole bunch stashed in my jewelry box that I bring out and admire on occasion. Mostly anime character pins.
I accidentally started collecting pins. I feature a lot of them on my messenger bag, but I've got a whole bunch stashed in my jewelry box that I bring out and admire on occasion. Mostly anime character pins.
9iqeDz7.png
plushies, shiny things, bones, and rocks!
plushies, shiny things, bones, and rocks!
37706498.png
plague_small.png
....skulls!

I have a few knives and rocks, but skulls are coolest for me

At the moment I have a black bear, deer, and two dog skulls. (One found, one bought. Nothing bad happened directly so no worries. The one that was found was in a ditch next to my highway I live at down the road. I spotted it driving down one day and noticed it near another road with a bunch of other bones belonging to it... it rained a lot the past couple of days too, pretty sad to think of ):

I can show pics but that’s if anyone wants to see lol, I’m just lazy atm.
....skulls!

I have a few knives and rocks, but skulls are coolest for me

At the moment I have a black bear, deer, and two dog skulls. (One found, one bought. Nothing bad happened directly so no worries. The one that was found was in a ditch next to my highway I live at down the road. I spotted it driving down one day and noticed it near another road with a bunch of other bones belonging to it... it rained a lot the past couple of days too, pretty sad to think of ):

I can show pics but that’s if anyone wants to see lol, I’m just lazy atm.
I collect replicas just because it is fun to have "that thing" from whatever it is I like. A Green Lantern ring, a Harry Potter wand, a Lightsaber, a Sonic Screwdriver or whatever.

If I had the funds, I'd push it further if I could. I've always dreamed of having a full replica of Ecto-1 or one of the Batmobiles or The Mystery Machine or a yellow VW bug with Autobot decals for my personal vehicle.
I collect replicas just because it is fun to have "that thing" from whatever it is I like. A Green Lantern ring, a Harry Potter wand, a Lightsaber, a Sonic Screwdriver or whatever.

If I had the funds, I'd push it further if I could. I've always dreamed of having a full replica of Ecto-1 or one of the Batmobiles or The Mystery Machine or a yellow VW bug with Autobot decals for my personal vehicle.
Formerly known as Brenning.
I wanna collect rocks, but the problem is finding rocks as there are no cool rocks around my house.
I wanna collect rocks, but the problem is finding rocks as there are no cool rocks around my house.
Harry Potter items
Polished rocks, sometimes I’ll go to a weird store I heard about from someone to go buy a rock
BOOKS!!!!!
Harry Potter items
Polished rocks, sometimes I’ll go to a weird store I heard about from someone to go buy a rock
BOOKS!!!!!
9242fa66-b028-11ea-854c-b3686ccad672.gif My Brew Shop
Where's my broadcast from? win a prize if you pm me!
Tarantulas.
Tarantulas.
gaming dice, interesting buttons, and plushies!
gaming dice, interesting buttons, and plushies!

When on your way out
Be sure that you say goodbye
Then lock the door tight.

They/it
Fr +3
Fandragons
Wishlist
Antique keys. I want so many of them
Antique keys. I want so many of them
Hoarding:
Wildwood Owlet 9 hours ahead of FR Sakura Owlet
1 2 3 4 5 6 7