Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Why do you collect, what you collect?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
a short while ago i started collecting lil bug toys... i like insects a whole lot. heres my most recent additions [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/521051137839726605/656809686695280650/IMG_20191218_134700.jpg[/img] and my favorite of them [img]https://pp.userapi.com/c848416/v848416111/174746/huh9-RIuYmo.jpg[/img] i used to collect rocks too and lil rubber balls but i stopped years ago id like to collect mario merch but i live in russia and its extremely hard to come by without relying on ebay
a short while ago i started collecting lil bug toys... i like insects a whole lot. heres my most recent additions
IMG_20191218_134700.jpg
and my favorite of them
huh9-RIuYmo.jpg
i used to collect rocks too and lil rubber balls but i stopped years ago
id like to collect mario merch but i live in russia and its extremely hard to come by without relying on ebay
|||||zel
Glowbug she/her
actual spore creature
i'm unfortunately good at collecting. had to purge some stuff & limit myself!!
if i know someone going on a trip i ask them to bring me back a cool rock. i keep those with the rocks & minerals i get at stores & gem shows.
i also cant help but get little pokemon toys. they make me so happy.
lastly, my collection of cassette tapes has definitely become something respectable & i'm pretty proud of it.
i'm unfortunately good at collecting. had to purge some stuff & limit myself!!
if i know someone going on a trip i ask them to bring me back a cool rock. i keep those with the rocks & minerals i get at stores & gem shows.
i also cant help but get little pokemon toys. they make me so happy.
lastly, my collection of cassette tapes has definitely become something respectable & i'm pretty proud of it.
morri|he/him|FR+3
"Wait, wait, wait! I know this guy! Yeah, we are screwed."
I collect several things !!

- Animal Skulls + Bones
- Gargoyle Statues
- Clown Figurines
- Antique Family Photography

and I plan to collect lava lamps, since I finally got my first one after years of wanting !
I collect several things !!

- Animal Skulls + Bones
- Gargoyle Statues
- Clown Figurines
- Antique Family Photography

and I plan to collect lava lamps, since I finally got my first one after years of wanting !
I || E A T || H U M A N || T E E T H
wolf_skull_icon__free_to_use__by_akumiirako-dbl6hi8.png
i have started a bit of a collection of funko pops (help me lord)

and also stickers and cheap dragon figuriness, theres just something fascinating about them idk

the hardest part about it is being almost 24 and being skeptical of expressing your interests and telling people youd rather receive these as a gift for birthdays than clothes or other mundane adult stuff.

i have started a bit of a collection of funko pops (help me lord)

and also stickers and cheap dragon figuriness, theres just something fascinating about them idk

the hardest part about it is being almost 24 and being skeptical of expressing your interests and telling people youd rather receive these as a gift for birthdays than clothes or other mundane adult stuff.

WBsJuD1.pngiQrvnPv.pngfvfrO0T.pngg2TOb2t.pngzy5WGDV.png
Stickers, pins, and sometimes patches. :V I used to collect bulkier objects but I just don't have a lot of room. These are nice and flat! I love being able to collect a ton of art this way and use them to decorate my other things.
Stickers, pins, and sometimes patches. :V I used to collect bulkier objects but I just don't have a lot of room. These are nice and flat! I love being able to collect a ton of art this way and use them to decorate my other things.
UEKFohX.png
why i collect what i collect huh,

- stickers: monky brain going like Hnnnnn Nice Art Things That Can Be Stuck Anywhere (even if a lot are not stuck anywhere lol)
- those bendable clipthings that r commonly used for bread packages around here etc: theyre just. nice neat bendy things.
- stashes on mostly yt and ig of at least snips from live performances of a certain big special-interest-level fav music artist of mine: big ole autism brain at work even if by now im fb friends w the aforementioned artist lmao
- rocks, lowkey: i jsut think theyre neat,
- pins, also lowkey: i just think theyre neat vol2
- misc mementos from trips: for the sake of memories
why i collect what i collect huh,

- stickers: monky brain going like Hnnnnn Nice Art Things That Can Be Stuck Anywhere (even if a lot are not stuck anywhere lol)
- those bendable clipthings that r commonly used for bread packages around here etc: theyre just. nice neat bendy things.
- stashes on mostly yt and ig of at least snips from live performances of a certain big special-interest-level fav music artist of mine: big ole autism brain at work even if by now im fb friends w the aforementioned artist lmao
- rocks, lowkey: i jsut think theyre neat,
- pins, also lowkey: i just think theyre neat vol2
- misc mementos from trips: for the sake of memories
a minimal doodle of a charcoal/periwinkle imperial with some matchy apparel lounging, with the text 'wow...' near her head she/her / frt+10

"have you tried drink water"
Stickers and stationery, I’m obsessed with pens and markers
Stickers and stationery, I’m obsessed with pens and markers
Dragon-themed things. I've got quite the collection of dragon figurines, jewelry, keychains, clothing, and plushies. Okay, I love figurines, jewelry, and plushies in general but especially if they're dragon-themed.
Dragon-themed things. I've got quite the collection of dragon figurines, jewelry, keychains, clothing, and plushies. Okay, I love figurines, jewelry, and plushies in general but especially if they're dragon-themed.
EWVk32n.png 2myBCp7.png vnzi22K.png EZm008o.png O0Pbuvo.png
oh boy, i'm a collector if nothing else. my biggest collections are definitely my furbies and anime figs.
i collect 98-99 furbies with an emphasis on getting really beat up gross ones and refurbishing (get it? FURB? lol) them. i believe i have 12 right now. i really want to get a 2005 at some point too but idk when i'll have the funds u____u
my figure collection is a lot bigger and more fleshed out. my collection mostly consists of vocaloid figs- 2/3rds to be exact. i might get myself a prize fig or two as a belated holiday gift to myself- but i preordered the koumajou densetsu remilia scarlet re-release, and i can't really afford to indulge in plastic anime people the way that my heart wants at this point in my life ;;>___>

i have smaller collections too (garfield, pokemon, kirby, wizards) but they aren't really on the same level as my furbs and figs. someday i'd like them to be, though.
oh boy, i'm a collector if nothing else. my biggest collections are definitely my furbies and anime figs.
i collect 98-99 furbies with an emphasis on getting really beat up gross ones and refurbishing (get it? FURB? lol) them. i believe i have 12 right now. i really want to get a 2005 at some point too but idk when i'll have the funds u____u
my figure collection is a lot bigger and more fleshed out. my collection mostly consists of vocaloid figs- 2/3rds to be exact. i might get myself a prize fig or two as a belated holiday gift to myself- but i preordered the koumajou densetsu remilia scarlet re-release, and i can't really afford to indulge in plastic anime people the way that my heart wants at this point in my life ;;>___>

i have smaller collections too (garfield, pokemon, kirby, wizards) but they aren't really on the same level as my furbs and figs. someday i'd like them to be, though.
fr_signiture.png
i collect video game charms / prints / artbooks and figurines for the most part (final fantasy is very big for me right now). if i had a bit more money and lived by myself, i'd LOVE to collect mounted taxidermy, especially insects, mustelids, & BONES!!!

i've got an interest in ball-jointed dolls (especially anime-esque ones), terrariums, & snakes, but i can't really get into that with my limited space and funds, either.

my aesthetics are wide and varied however these are probably my favorites! once i get my living space a little more in order and get a computer, i'm definitely looking to collect more.

also @epicwizardmoment i LOVE your collection that is SOOOOO COOL!!!! i love refurbished goods ;A; if you want i can pm you a list to like, pros/cons of various JPN import merch sites if you dont already have a list?
i collect video game charms / prints / artbooks and figurines for the most part (final fantasy is very big for me right now). if i had a bit more money and lived by myself, i'd LOVE to collect mounted taxidermy, especially insects, mustelids, & BONES!!!

i've got an interest in ball-jointed dolls (especially anime-esque ones), terrariums, & snakes, but i can't really get into that with my limited space and funds, either.

my aesthetics are wide and varied however these are probably my favorites! once i get my living space a little more in order and get a computer, i'm definitely looking to collect more.

also @epicwizardmoment i LOVE your collection that is SOOOOO COOL!!!! i love refurbished goods ;A; if you want i can pm you a list to like, pros/cons of various JPN import merch sites if you dont already have a list?
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet,
Raha
he/him
EiXaXSY.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7