Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Playing Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Blue
1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
As an avid Mystery Dungeon player, to anyone who's gonna play PMD DX:

Skitty with Double Slap + Attract is OP and you'll love them. At least in the demo, they get Charge Beam and Grass Knot for more move coverage, and Grass Knot is especially helpful for Groudon.
As an avid Mystery Dungeon player, to anyone who's gonna play PMD DX:

Skitty with Double Slap + Attract is OP and you'll love them. At least in the demo, they get Charge Beam and Grass Knot for more move coverage, and Grass Knot is especially helpful for Groudon.
BVq8q9P.pngGatcha_Badge.gifnGvTyg3.png
@flyingcat111
good luck! you got this!

ironically, the game's remake comes out this weekend, too. i've already got the demo and played it through (wish it let us grind the first two dungeons repeatedly, though), and i cannot wait.
i might let ya know if i make a thread for me playing through that.
@flyingcat111
good luck! you got this!

ironically, the game's remake comes out this weekend, too. i've already got the demo and played it through (wish it let us grind the first two dungeons repeatedly, though), and i cannot wait.
i might let ya know if i make a thread for me playing through that.
[quote name="Falinks" date="2020-03-05 08:31:20" ] ironically, the game's remake comes out this weekend, too... [/quote] i COMPLETELY forgot it was coming out this weekend i'm really excited for it though! i hope it sells well enough that they consider making a time/darkness/sky remake too tbh cuz those are the best in my opinion
Falinks wrote on 2020-03-05 08:31:20:
ironically, the game's remake comes out this weekend, too...

i COMPLETELY forgot it was coming out this weekend

i'm really excited for it though! i hope it sells well enough that they consider making a time/darkness/sky remake too tbh cuz those are the best in my opinion
o1cwBak.png
cas, he/it/they ..
nocturne and veilspun enthusiast..

wishlist
[quote name="HydreigonOxide" date="2020-01-10 12:20:29" ] I haven't played Rescue Team yet, but I've played all the rest. Except the WiiWare ones. No one remembers those anyway, so I think it's OK. [/quote] i wanna play the wiiware games :( anyways, i've started rescue team DX! i'm at thunderwave cave, i've chosen Skitty as my MC and Cyndaquil as my partner pokemon
HydreigonOxide wrote on 2020-01-10 12:20:29:
I haven't played Rescue Team yet, but I've played all the rest. Except the WiiWare ones. No one remembers those anyway, so I think it's OK.

i wanna play the wiiware games :(

anyways, i've started rescue team DX! i'm at thunderwave cave, i've chosen Skitty as my MC and Cyndaquil as my partner pokemon
@Selki @Shadria @Snivy14 @munchea @Falinks @Font and any other people [img]https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-ojarWkp9LGU/XmPse4KrImI/AAAAAAAAJiM/kfDbCL0E9AkgSUWoEXYYdfk3-3SK4_4RQCK8BGAsYHg/s0/2020-03-07.png[/img] what level should my Pokemon be and what should i be prepared for?
@Selki
@Shadria
@Snivy14
@munchea
@Falinks
@Font and any other people

2020-03-07.png

what level should my Pokemon be and what should i be prepared for?
2020-01-18.pngTEST.pngtest%252B123.png
@flyingcat111 i'd suggest 30-40 depending on how much time you wanna spend grinding through other dungeons beforehand

an' be careful. that place is chock-full of flying types of every sort, and flying's strong against both your teammates.
i personally grinded in magma cavern for, um, ages until i had two (very rare) warp scarves, then cheesed my way through the whole tower. but that takes the fun out of it.

also, watch out for shedinja. pesky lil ghost bugs won't be hittable in walls, and only take damage from moves strong against them and the neutral attack.
@flyingcat111 i'd suggest 30-40 depending on how much time you wanna spend grinding through other dungeons beforehand

an' be careful. that place is chock-full of flying types of every sort, and flying's strong against both your teammates.
i personally grinded in magma cavern for, um, ages until i had two (very rare) warp scarves, then cheesed my way through the whole tower. but that takes the fun out of it.

also, watch out for shedinja. pesky lil ghost bugs won't be hittable in walls, and only take damage from moves strong against them and the neutral attack.
beware Aerodactyl. they love to spam agility, especially in monster houses. make sure your bag is full of revivers, ethers, and a good handful of orans and apples. it's around 30-40 floors if I remember right.
beware Aerodactyl. they love to spam agility, especially in monster houses. make sure your bag is full of revivers, ethers, and a good handful of orans and apples. it's around 30-40 floors if I remember right.
frsig_by_shadria_anarchy-dc719i3.png
@Selki
@Shadria
@Snivy14
@munchea
@Falinks

sorry for being dead : P

Im going to be starting to play this game
im training right now
@Selki
@Shadria
@Snivy14
@munchea
@Falinks

sorry for being dead : P

Im going to be starting to play this game
im training right now
I played it for a little bit, got stuck on the Zapdos fight

I was Torchic, my partner was Squirtle
I played it for a little bit, got stuck on the Zapdos fight

I was Torchic, my partner was Squirtle
Phantom ~ She/Her ~ Ace ~ Formerly ThePhantomWolf/Shiromori
+2 FR Time ~ Final Fantasy and Touhou are my life
Terra%20-%20Victory%20(Front).gifSabin%20-%20Walk%20(Front).gifEdgar%20-%20Finger.gif Terra%20-%20Esper%20-%20Blink%20(Front).gif Setzer%20-%20Finger.gifCeles%20-%20Wink.gifMaria%20-%20Sing.gifLocke%20-%20Laugh.gifRelm%20-%20Wave%20(Front).gif
@Selki
@Shadria
@Snivy14
@munchea
@Falinks

Sorry for not being active, but i'm now back : )
I need to level up Aloe and Cinnamon to around Lv 30-40

Any good ways to leveling up?
@Selki
@Shadria
@Snivy14
@munchea
@Falinks

Sorry for not being active, but i'm now back : )
I need to level up Aloe and Cinnamon to around Lv 30-40

Any good ways to leveling up?
1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30