Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Favorite old Disney Channel show?
1 2
Suite Life! That show has a special place in my heart. c:
Suite Life! That show has a special place in my heart. c:
shaymin-sky.gif
[quote name="Alphazura" date="2019-12-06 12:23:57" ] Kim Possible for the win. [/quote] Seconded
Alphazura wrote on 2019-12-06 12:23:57:
Kim Possible for the win.
Seconded
bJs5ioz.gif
Is shake it off a Disney channel show? I don't remember but that used to be my bop when I was little
Is shake it off a Disney channel show? I don't remember but that used to be my bop when I was little
Hi, just wanted to say hi and have a nice day :)
[quote name="CirqueAerien" date="2019-12-07 00:40:44" ] SO WEIRD [/quote]
CirqueAerien wrote on 2019-12-07 00:40:44:
SO WEIRD
NBeoOgB.png
Phil of the Future, Kim Possible, That's So Raven
Phil of the Future, Kim Possible, That's So Raven
xoTBwi7.png
THERE’S 104 DAYS OF SUMMER VACATION
tumblr_ovy93jxd481u1ry24o2_500.gif
[quote name="LoversMasque" date="2019-12-07 14:24:49" ] THERE’S 104 DAYS OF SUMMER VACATION [/quote] AND SCHOOL COMES ALONG JUST TO END IT
LoversMasque wrote on 2019-12-07 14:24:49:
AND SCHOOL COMES ALONG JUST TO END IT
NHCZe8E.gifnMkuik2.gifwO1H58F.gif
[quote name="PearlConnor" date="2019-12-06 15:46:12" ] Kid VS Kat [/quote] Man I remember that show. What a ride
PearlConnor wrote on 2019-12-06 15:46:12:
Kid VS Kat
Man I remember that show. What a ride
I'ma show my age here, but the 90s revival of the Mickey Mouse Club. I grew up watching Fred and Moeva and all the new generation of Mouseketeers, and it was fun and colorful. The band they put together, the Party, had a fun poppy sound, and was my jam in like 6th grade.

That said, Kim Possible is amazing, and I enjoy it every time I come across it. And I liked what Disney did with Power Rangers when they had the rights to them - Dino Thunder and SPD are two of my favorite series of the franchise.
I'ma show my age here, but the 90s revival of the Mickey Mouse Club. I grew up watching Fred and Moeva and all the new generation of Mouseketeers, and it was fun and colorful. The band they put together, the Party, had a fun poppy sound, and was my jam in like 6th grade.

That said, Kim Possible is amazing, and I enjoy it every time I come across it. And I liked what Disney did with Power Rangers when they had the rights to them - Dino Thunder and SPD are two of my favorite series of the franchise.
noli timere tempestatem. tempestas est res pulchra. ama tempestatem et gaude in pulchritudine.
595bwIn.png
nunc, ad tuas labores reveni!
1 2