Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Favorite Netflix Show???
1 2 3 4 5
Love, Death & Robots.

Some of those are hard to believe that they’re not actual people, actual actors playing a role. Just awesome animation.
But, oh a warning, some of them are nsfw. Nudity and gore.
Love, Death & Robots.

Some of those are hard to believe that they’re not actual people, actual actors playing a role. Just awesome animation.
But, oh a warning, some of them are nsfw. Nudity and gore.
9e9feb1cd233d5fc793ec7c6dd43c14e98d311f2.gif
big big fan of castlevania
big big fan of castlevania
rYp8BR7.png hi my name is Luka
my thread
sales
babies

Stranger Things!
Stranger Things!
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png
"There is no terminal called End in your life!"
Sym6.png Blue // they/he Sym5.png

Sym5.png Goals and Link DirectorySym6.png
Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
honk honk I have a few
Stranger Things, all of Tales of Arcadia, Aggretsuko, Disenchantment, Race to the Edge (ended a while ago but mmmm I love it)
the list is too long to even put into words
honk honk I have a few
Stranger Things, all of Tales of Arcadia, Aggretsuko, Disenchantment, Race to the Edge (ended a while ago but mmmm I love it)
the list is too long to even put into words
They/He | My Dappervolk | Proud Father of three cats | In very specific fandoms that are sometimes niche
The Dark Crystal: Age of Resistance. I love it. Am currently reading the books. It's such a great world with interesting stories.
The Dark Crystal: Age of Resistance. I love it. Am currently reading the books. It's such a great world with interesting stories.
[quote name="Owlynx" date="2019-12-03 19:29:26" ] The Dragon Prince. Definitely The Dragon Prince. I just love everything about it, especially the graphics and designs (I love the sunfire elves design). Also, Viren is a great villain. I absolutely love him. Claudia... Eh. I don't like how she treats her Brother, Soren (Sometimes you can't depend on your parents but siblings? How can you do that, Claudia? You know how he feels...) [/quote] [i]always dragon prince. dragon prince is [b]god
Owlynx wrote on 2019-12-03 19:29:26:
The Dragon Prince. Definitely The Dragon Prince. I just love everything about it, especially the graphics and designs (I love the sunfire elves design).

Also, Viren is a great villain. I absolutely love him. Claudia... Eh. I don't like how she treats her Brother, Soren (Sometimes you can't depend on your parents but siblings? How can you do that, Claudia? You know how he feels...)

always dragon prince.

dragon prince is god
He/Him
Trans/Pansexual
Work full-time, not on until evenings!
Black Mirror or Jessica Jones.
Black Mirror or Jessica Jones.
Sig by Snivy14
dEeYK3e.png
The dragon prince is definitely in my top three, along with lost in space. Don't have a third, but maybe I will someday
The dragon prince is definitely in my top three, along with lost in space. Don't have a third, but maybe I will someday
arcanesparkle.gifBasically Redoing my Clan's Lore- for the third time.arcanesparkle.gif
Bojack Horseman.

It's far from the most impressive visually-speaking, and the plot starts out slow and seemingly ridiculous. But the later seasons? Just... so good.
Bojack Horseman.

It's far from the most impressive visually-speaking, and the plot starts out slow and seemingly ridiculous. But the later seasons? Just... so good.
Dark.
That show deserves all the praises and awards.
It's amazing and mind blowing.
Dark.
That show deserves all the praises and awards.
It's amazing and mind blowing.
xkhfOvZ.png ...
Evis / Ils
They/Them
FR +2
Aroace
1 2 3 4 5