Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | ~Pokemon Sword/Shield TRADE HUB~
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/QmAjxJj.png[/img][/center] [center][size=5][u][b]Hello! Welcome to the [color=blue]Sword[/color]/[color=red]Shield[/color] Trading Hub! [/b][/u][/size][/center] [center]The rules are simple![/center] [LIST] [*]Follow FR ToS! This means no sales of pokemon or pokemon items for in-game FR currency/items! [*]This is for pokemon trading only. 1 pokemon for 1 pokemon in the Pokemon Sword and Shield games. [*]Do not chat in this thread. It's only for getting together about trades! So keep it tidy! If you want to chat, go to the [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gend/2769694]Excitement Hub[/url] instead. Asking questions about how to trade, or something else TRADE related is fine, but just general chatter needs to go somewhere else. <3 [*]Don't get the thread locked by ignoring the rules. Thanks! [/LIST] If you have any questions or comments in relation to the actual thread itself (like the first post, something that needs to be in the front page posts, etc), please message me directly! Thanks! [center][u][b]Have fun trading, you guys! [/b][/u][/center]
QmAjxJj.png
Hello! Welcome to the Sword/Shield Trading Hub!

The rules are simple!
  • Follow FR ToS! This means no sales of pokemon or pokemon items for in-game FR currency/items!
  • This is for pokemon trading only. 1 pokemon for 1 pokemon in the Pokemon Sword and Shield games.
  • Do not chat in this thread. It's only for getting together about trades! So keep it tidy! If you want to chat, go to the Excitement Hub instead. Asking questions about how to trade, or something else TRADE related is fine, but just general chatter needs to go somewhere else. <3
  • Don't get the thread locked by ignoring the rules. Thanks!

If you have any questions or comments in relation to the actual thread itself (like the first post, something that needs to be in the front page posts, etc), please message me directly! Thanks!

Have fun trading, you guys!
saved for future use
saved for future use
Hello!

I love trading! I will trade anything, even just 'junk' for shiny new IDs for the raffle lol. I am not a 'hardcore' player; I don't do IVs or EVs or any of that jazz because... too much effort! I do breed for fun, and I love catching all the things!

I have both Shield (currently active) and Sword (haven't started yet).

As soon as I find the ice-cream fairy ponies, I will be happy to trade them to anyone that wants them!

I am 100% available for trading to evolve and then sending it back. I have like, zero desire to nick off with people's pokemon which is apparently a thing that happens? IDK. I only have access to one Switch, so I like to hope if I make myself available, someone will return the favour when I need to evolve something!

Shield: Maidquel #263383
Sword: Casa (to be started)

ID is ThistleProse, SW-4536-9401-1908

Add me, hit me up, I'm here for your trading needs!

Perhaps a FR-Discord-Trading-Hub would be cool? xD
Hello!

I love trading! I will trade anything, even just 'junk' for shiny new IDs for the raffle lol. I am not a 'hardcore' player; I don't do IVs or EVs or any of that jazz because... too much effort! I do breed for fun, and I love catching all the things!

I have both Shield (currently active) and Sword (haven't started yet).

As soon as I find the ice-cream fairy ponies, I will be happy to trade them to anyone that wants them!

I am 100% available for trading to evolve and then sending it back. I have like, zero desire to nick off with people's pokemon which is apparently a thing that happens? IDK. I only have access to one Switch, so I like to hope if I make myself available, someone will return the favour when I need to evolve something!

Shield: Maidquel #263383
Sword: Casa (to be started)

ID is ThistleProse, SW-4536-9401-1908

Add me, hit me up, I'm here for your trading needs!

Perhaps a FR-Discord-Trading-Hub would be cool? xD
135783.png
92556387.png

Activity | Projects | UMAs
Farming Notes
Pretty Fodder

72964495.png
86867754.png
Hello!!!

Game I have: Sword
Friend code: SW- 4609-2522-6020
Switch name: Kitten
In game name: Marissa

Hello!!!

Game I have: Sword
Friend code: SW- 4609-2522-6020
Switch name: Kitten
In game name: Marissa

~Kweh Kweh Wark~1H+FR~ Mc4YmuQ.png
yo yo!

Game: Sword
Friend code: SW-5343-7066-9518
Switch name: Cocchi (i changed it to that as a joke and it just kinda stuck)
In game name: Cascade

i currently am aiming for a Ditto from a non-english game so i can use the Masuda Method, so if you have one then i can trade you a Memento G-Yamask for it (it's not much but it's something)
yo yo!

Game: Sword
Friend code: SW-5343-7066-9518
Switch name: Cocchi (i changed it to that as a joke and it just kinda stuck)
In game name: Cascade

i currently am aiming for a Ditto from a non-english game so i can use the Masuda Method, so if you have one then i can trade you a Memento G-Yamask for it (it's not much but it's something)
:D Hey folks! I'll add you both soon!

I can't play ATM because I have an assignment due and I Haven't started it so I ahh, gotta do that. xD;;
:D Hey folks! I'll add you both soon!

I can't play ATM because I have an assignment due and I Haven't started it so I ahh, gotta do that. xD;;
135783.png
92556387.png

Activity | Projects | UMAs
Farming Notes
Pretty Fodder

72964495.png
86867754.png
Does anyone have a (preferably) female Mimikyu? I can trade a Ponyta or any other Shield exclusive up to when you get seven badges. PM me for my FC if you have one!
Does anyone have a (preferably) female Mimikyu? I can trade a Ponyta or any other Shield exclusive up to when you get seven badges. PM me for my FC if you have one!
9vqTYg0.gifcfa4eab0-1638-11eb-9b4b-e1371d599c63.gifa663c882-026b-11eb-9626-db1f1f278684.giffl0edFq.gif
Banner holder by me.
  • Game: Shield
  • Friend code: SW-4245-6781-9606
  • Switch name: Casey (I'm pretty sure)
  • In-game name: Casey
  • Times available: I'm on CST (Central Standard Time). I'm usually able to trade in the evening.

I'm looking to do tradebacks to finish the pokedex for shiny hunting! :)

Some things I need (idk if this would be considered spoilers, so be warned) : All Sobble evloutions, Corviknight, Coalossal, Flapple, Barraskewda, Clobbopus line, Polteageist, Hatterene, Grimmsnarl, Cursola, Farfetch'd line, Eiscue, Morpeko, all the new fossils except Dracovish, Dreepy line, Zacian, Eternatus

If you need to do tradebacks for your dex, I will be happy to see what I have to help! :)
  • Game: Shield
  • Friend code: SW-4245-6781-9606
  • Switch name: Casey (I'm pretty sure)
  • In-game name: Casey
  • Times available: I'm on CST (Central Standard Time). I'm usually able to trade in the evening.

I'm looking to do tradebacks to finish the pokedex for shiny hunting! :)

Some things I need (idk if this would be considered spoilers, so be warned) : All Sobble evloutions, Corviknight, Coalossal, Flapple, Barraskewda, Clobbopus line, Polteageist, Hatterene, Grimmsnarl, Cursola, Farfetch'd line, Eiscue, Morpeko, all the new fossils except Dracovish, Dreepy line, Zacian, Eternatus

If you need to do tradebacks for your dex, I will be happy to see what I have to help! :)
tumblr_inline_nhxskl09Q41qcphlu.png
Hello all!

While we understand and appreciate wanting to keep discussion and trade separate to avoid clutter and confusion, please keep in mind that General Discussion is not meant to be a Pokemon-centric forum.

So with that having been said, I will be locking this thread and asking that all Sword & Shield related trades* be kept within the Sword & Shield Hub thread from here on out.

Thank you!

*On the topic of trading, please remember that Nintendo does NOT allow cross-game trading so any offers of trades for FR currency or items will be removed without notice.
Hello all!

While we understand and appreciate wanting to keep discussion and trade separate to avoid clutter and confusion, please keep in mind that General Discussion is not meant to be a Pokemon-centric forum.

So with that having been said, I will be locking this thread and asking that all Sword & Shield related trades* be kept within the Sword & Shield Hub thread from here on out.

Thank you!

*On the topic of trading, please remember that Nintendo does NOT allow cross-game trading so any offers of trades for FR currency or items will be removed without notice.
..........................................................~FR+1~
Mod Tip: Site bugging out? Clear your cache. :)
Volunteer Moderator: If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising team, not the volunteer moderator group.
GnWIkP6.gif