Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | What's K-Pop?
1 2
@DeepOceanIce
On a more serious note, K-Pop is just South Korean pop music!
BTS is short for Bangtan Sonyeondan (Bulletproof Boyscout) and they’re very popular cause they seem really caring, dance super well and overall have really good music :P

They have a kind of bad rep because the fans can go really.. crazy sometimes? Like bashing people who don’t like kpop or the fans are a little too heads over heels of the band members ^^’ But try not to let that scare you, k-pop is real fun to listen to (in my opinion anyways) once ya learn and hear about it some more :0
@DeepOceanIce
On a more serious note, K-Pop is just South Korean pop music!
BTS is short for Bangtan Sonyeondan (Bulletproof Boyscout) and they’re very popular cause they seem really caring, dance super well and overall have really good music :P

They have a kind of bad rep because the fans can go really.. crazy sometimes? Like bashing people who don’t like kpop or the fans are a little too heads over heels of the band members ^^’ But try not to let that scare you, k-pop is real fun to listen to (in my opinion anyways) once ya learn and hear about it some more :0
A blue lantern with yellow glass swings left to right as rainbow dust swirls around it. Clicking this will bring you to the creator's profile. ___ « Ash (21)
« Clan Lore
« F2U Pixels
« Art Shop
« FAQ/Wishlist
_____
pmCmV6u.pngWjoRtbD.pngDWI9puz.pnge2wlrBb.pnggtSdXdC.pngQoMzhWb.png5rXrC4x.pngnxZGTXG.png8UYUyIT.png
@Hoodies

I attempted to listen to a song, I wasn't really a fan of it. Thank you for explaining it tho! :D
@Hoodies

I attempted to listen to a song, I wasn't really a fan of it. Thank you for explaining it tho! :D
He/Him
Trans/Pansexual
Work full-time, not on until evenings!
K-Pop is indeed Korean pop music, and BTS is a Korean band. It's a whole genre of music, not just a few artists, I wasn't really sure how'd I'd like it until a friend introduced me to a few artists. Don't knock it 'till you try it! ¯\_("7)_/¯
K-Pop is indeed Korean pop music, and BTS is a Korean band. It's a whole genre of music, not just a few artists, I wasn't really sure how'd I'd like it until a friend introduced me to a few artists. Don't knock it 'till you try it! ¯\_("7)_/¯
a3665186-2e54-4922-869a-430b41931c92.png
█████████████████
███████████████
███
She/her - 23 - Artist

Trigun Stampede - Dr. Stone
Fleet Foxes - Delicious in Dungeon

@DeepOceanIce
That’s no problem, to each their own! KPop is not for everyone but I am glad you at least tried listening ^^!
@DeepOceanIce
That’s no problem, to each their own! KPop is not for everyone but I am glad you at least tried listening ^^!
A blue lantern with yellow glass swings left to right as rainbow dust swirls around it. Clicking this will bring you to the creator's profile. ___ « Ash (21)
« Clan Lore
« F2U Pixels
« Art Shop
« FAQ/Wishlist
_____
pmCmV6u.pngWjoRtbD.pngDWI9puz.pnge2wlrBb.pnggtSdXdC.pngQoMzhWb.png5rXrC4x.pngnxZGTXG.png8UYUyIT.png
I see your question has been answered, but also there are girl groups which I tend to prefer for some reason- not that boy groups are bad or anything, just not my type!- and soloists and also there are the weird fans but a lot of people just enjoy the music (like me). Just clarifying so people don’t run around thinking that kpop is entirely centered around one group and the fans are horrible lmao
I see your question has been answered, but also there are girl groups which I tend to prefer for some reason- not that boy groups are bad or anything, just not my type!- and soloists and also there are the weird fans but a lot of people just enjoy the music (like me). Just clarifying so people don’t run around thinking that kpop is entirely centered around one group and the fans are horrible lmao
nightskyseer |answers to parts of username or Spectral|she/her/they/them | fr time +0
@nightskyseer

ok, ty :D
@nightskyseer

ok, ty :D
He/Him
Trans/Pansexual
Work full-time, not on until evenings!
@MoonEclipse

.... I know, that's the joke lD
@MoonEclipse

.... I know, that's the joke lD
byGS9bb.png VtFVqTA.png
UK time. Sorry for timezone-related delays in responses. They/Them.
@Greyjoy

Please don't ping my friend MoonEclipse, it's easier to just ping me, instead of me having to do an elaborate game of telephone. 8P

Also sorry, I didn't know it was one of those funnies XP
@Greyjoy

Please don't ping my friend MoonEclipse, it's easier to just ping me, instead of me having to do an elaborate game of telephone. 8P

Also sorry, I didn't know it was one of those funnies XP
2029 < Used to be MoonEclispe, still the Friendly Friend I was earlier, just with an easier to spell name! Yay!
@MoonEclispe

Oh sorry, I didn't realise you had your name spelled wrong, the eyes just slide right over misspelled words because the brain tends to correct them automatically half the time.

My mistake -- I usually copy/paste usernames, but I can't do it on my phone! Apologies!
@MoonEclispe

Oh sorry, I didn't realise you had your name spelled wrong, the eyes just slide right over misspelled words because the brain tends to correct them automatically half the time.

My mistake -- I usually copy/paste usernames, but I can't do it on my phone! Apologies!
byGS9bb.png VtFVqTA.png
UK time. Sorry for timezone-related delays in responses. They/Them.
1 2