Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Tinypic shutting down ruined literally
1 2 3
i was wondering when this was gonna get mentioned here
it's a shame cause i had my account for a long time, but at least it's a good motivator to finally give imgur a shot
i'm sure some threads i've put images on are wrecked right now, but at least it's stuff i still have on my computer so i can reupload them if needed
i was wondering when this was gonna get mentioned here
it's a shame cause i had my account for a long time, but at least it's a good motivator to finally give imgur a shot
i'm sure some threads i've put images on are wrecked right now, but at least it's stuff i still have on my computer so i can reupload them if needed
lil%20object%20smaller.png bungalow
she/her
+3 fr time
non-exalter
My main bio is destroyed. What are the odds that both my custom art and and the bio templates were both hosted on tiny pic? Hoping I can get the art back off the artist, I think I backed it up on my PC but better safe than sorry.
My main bio is destroyed. What are the odds that both my custom art and and the bio templates were both hosted on tiny pic? Hoping I can get the art back off the artist, I think I backed it up on my PC but better safe than sorry.
Heart.gif
I used to use Tinypic but I stopped a long time ago, the only things of mine I can see being affected are old Warrior Cats RP threads lmao so I think I'm good

I used Imgur now, it's fantastic
I used to use Tinypic but I stopped a long time ago, the only things of mine I can see being affected are old Warrior Cats RP threads lmao so I think I'm good

I used Imgur now, it's fantastic
Art Shop
Hatchery

celebi.giftumblr_inline_n2t76ssIwF1r9ywrd.gifshadow.gif
Ah yeah if this is anything like the debacle with Photobucket, I totally feel your pain. I'm using Imgur now, though for me it's not nearly as smooth and intuitive as Photobucket used to be. It'll do until I get my own website though.
Ah yeah if this is anything like the debacle with Photobucket, I totally feel your pain. I'm using Imgur now, though for me it's not nearly as smooth and intuitive as Photobucket used to be. It'll do until I get my own website though.
bmc86yo.pngC7i9WrC.pngcOEuydC.pngMUSskfQ.png
Oh man, I noticed some broken images today and thought they were just temporarily down. This is such a pain.

I've been backing up my badges regularly, but it's always irritating to have to reupload them somewhere and match the old filenames to the new URLs. Plus I'm not looking forward to going through my dragons' bios one by one later on and noting down what art and assets need to be replaced.

Seconding Imgur. I've been using it for a few years now and it seems relatively stable. Dropbox is good, too, although space is limited.
Oh man, I noticed some broken images today and thought they were just temporarily down. This is such a pain.

I've been backing up my badges regularly, but it's always irritating to have to reupload them somewhere and match the old filenames to the new URLs. Plus I'm not looking forward to going through my dragons' bios one by one later on and noting down what art and assets need to be replaced.

Seconding Imgur. I've been using it for a few years now and it seems relatively stable. Dropbox is good, too, although space is limited.
Disillusionist's Lore & More .. {Free} bio resourcesLF Affiliates
female / INTJ / Capricorn / +16 FR time
Clan: FAQ | Stats | Lore Thread | Directory | Avatar
Wishlists: outfits & genes | general | familiars
Please check the spelling of my name when pinging me: @Disillusionist. Thanks!
I’ve spent the last three hours looking for all my dergs art and redownloading it with https://imgbb.com/
@ImpossibleJedi4
I’ve spent the last three hours looking for all my dergs art and redownloading it with https://imgbb.com/
@ImpossibleJedi4
VGxuHXT.png
So I thought I wasn't affected since I thought most of the art assests I used were from imgur. Guess what, when I checked my bios I made (which took a significant amount of time!!) , boom the images were trashed. Oh gosh I'm raging right now. Okay, maybe not literally raging, but I'm seriously irritated ...I have to remake my clan bios! The art assets were so beautiful now they're gone...I have to look for other alternatives.
So I thought I wasn't affected since I thought most of the art assests I used were from imgur. Guess what, when I checked my bios I made (which took a significant amount of time!!) , boom the images were trashed. Oh gosh I'm raging right now. Okay, maybe not literally raging, but I'm seriously irritated ...I have to remake my clan bios! The art assets were so beautiful now they're gone...I have to look for other alternatives.
Thanks to this thread, I now know what's up with the photobucket logo I keep getting in all my frickin' images. Sucks.

Guess I have to migrate over to another image hosting site, sigh...
Thanks to this thread, I now know what's up with the photobucket logo I keep getting in all my frickin' images. Sucks.

Guess I have to migrate over to another image hosting site, sigh...
PWSZq63.pngN5Fffyx.pngwX6kcXO.png
Why doesn’t anyone use dropbox?
Why doesn’t anyone use dropbox?
                              ONhwlz1.gif
Hi! I'm Sloan
'91, ??, FR+2
Tritype 459     
I've personally never really used the site, it never has worked well for me. (I've used my sta.sh for art stuffs) but that seriously sucks, a lot of good sites have been shutting down recently :(
I've personally never really used the site, it never has worked well for me. (I've used my sta.sh for art stuffs) but that seriously sucks, a lot of good sites have been shutting down recently :(
x6tELKc.png
feed the stone
1 2 3