Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Hollow Knight Fans U-Knight!
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 66 67
@SilkSongs we do not speak of that she is still alive and always will be know quiet maybe if you don't kill her and defeat the radiance she will be cured
@SilkSongs we do not speak of that she is still alive and always will be know quiet maybe if you don't kill her and defeat the radiance she will be cured
@Bronzewing ohh, I can't wait to see a Myla fandragon!
Also, update: I somehow found dragons on the AH that perfectly fit both my Pale King and White Lady scries, for only a little over fodder price?? Luck's on my side today, apparently!
@Bronzewing ohh, I can't wait to see a Myla fandragon!
Also, update: I somehow found dragons on the AH that perfectly fit both my Pale King and White Lady scries, for only a little over fodder price?? Luck's on my side today, apparently!
Esme, a very red and Plague-themed Skydancer. A medallion depicting the Plaguebringer in profile.
@SwiftIsHere

Ooh! Could you link the search for us/tell us what you entered? I'm in the market for a new derg...
@SwiftIsHere

Ooh! Could you link the search for us/tell us what you entered? I'm in the market for a new derg...
spacewhale0.gifqB0EMi0.png
Here! Adjust to taste - I think Shadow works best for most non-infected dragons, & Fire for infected ones. Also, the colors will probably need to be adjusted for Myla - but that's my White Lady search.

Now everybody wish me luck while I try to convince myself that I have plenty of money, I'm not saving for anything, and I can just buy the freakin' gene scrolls already and not worry about it.
Here! Adjust to taste - I think Shadow works best for most non-infected dragons, & Fire for infected ones. Also, the colors will probably need to be adjusted for Myla - but that's my White Lady search.

Now everybody wish me luck while I try to convince myself that I have plenty of money, I'm not saving for anything, and I can just buy the freakin' gene scrolls already and not worry about it.
Esme, a very red and Plague-themed Skydancer. A medallion depicting the Plaguebringer in profile.
I do see some possibilities...there's a while male Imperial I do like, but maybe I'll hold back on it for now...I only have three slots left and need to use them to perfection!

Time to look for that Myla dragon though since I need that. Hmm...color suggestions?
I do see some possibilities...there's a while male Imperial I do like, but maybe I'll hold back on it for now...I only have three slots left and need to use them to perfection!

Time to look for that Myla dragon though since I need that. Hmm...color suggestions?
Gloom/Gloom/Platinum? The secondary could be a little lighter, maybe?
Gloom/Gloom/Platinum? The secondary could be a little lighter, maybe?
I have this so far:
Not Found

Breed and genes probably need work, but I think these colors aren't bad for the moment. Arcane also seems right for the eye colors!
I have this so far:
Not Found

Breed and genes probably need work, but I think these colors aren't bad for the moment. Arcane also seems right for the eye colors!
i really want a myla fandragon, but sadly i have no more room in my hibernal den :(
so i will have to hold off on getting the Childe for now
i really want a myla fandragon, but sadly i have no more room in my hibernal den :(
so i will have to hold off on getting the Childe for now
Hellen | He/him
About me
host of a DID system
fandragons here, here, and here
jt3PpxV.png
yeet someone to the void and get a fandragon

do it for her
yeet someone to the void and get a fandragon

do it for her
Mee... protect her...
I have no suggestions other than I love her, and maybe Snapper for the breed?
Mee... protect her...
I have no suggestions other than I love her, and maybe Snapper for the breed?
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 66 67