Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Badly describe your roleplays
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
- pokemon anthros deal with the doldrums of everyday life and also the supernatural on a regular basis

- scooby doo if everyone was an angel-powered monster hunter and the monsters were real. one of the characters is literally just spongebob with a gun

- somewhere in another universe, magic exists and a bunch of royalty make commoner friends and also go punch a god in the face. creation myth might be a game of sburb. also, thank god there aren't any mind readers in the room

- girl flagrantly disregards square cube law and invents a shrink ray, now her and all her friends are exploring a chaos crossover dimension. somehow, shrek is heavily involved
- pokemon anthros deal with the doldrums of everyday life and also the supernatural on a regular basis

- scooby doo if everyone was an angel-powered monster hunter and the monsters were real. one of the characters is literally just spongebob with a gun

- somewhere in another universe, magic exists and a bunch of royalty make commoner friends and also go punch a god in the face. creation myth might be a game of sburb. also, thank god there aren't any mind readers in the room

- girl flagrantly disregards square cube law and invents a shrink ray, now her and all her friends are exploring a chaos crossover dimension. somehow, shrek is heavily involved
ofEAVKK.png
the floor is lava, but instead, it's the whole ocean that is lava

the floor is lava, but instead, it's the whole ocean that is lava

hrrr!
A bunch of big stylish guys with daddy issues... and a little horse lady to help out along the way. And by help out, I mean getting the group attacked by carnivorous flowers.
A bunch of big stylish guys with daddy issues... and a little horse lady to help out along the way. And by help out, I mean getting the group attacked by carnivorous flowers.
Luminous Almonds Hello, I'm Doetree!
26 | she | artist + teacher | FR+2
- What's with those very short posts?

- Where did you go? Its been a while!
- What's with those very short posts?

- Where did you go? Its been a while!
spacewhale0.gifqB0EMi0.png
these are all roleplays i've done in the past, except the first one, which is still active

-gay college students who are all dating each other and have a lot of problems plus that one comic relief guy who practically disappeared (aka my character, oops i've been busy)

-lots of cats and their adopted fox can't catch a break

-cats again but they're evil

-*screaming* *everyone calms down* *screaming again*
these are all roleplays i've done in the past, except the first one, which is still active

-gay college students who are all dating each other and have a lot of problems plus that one comic relief guy who practically disappeared (aka my character, oops i've been busy)

-lots of cats and their adopted fox can't catch a break

-cats again but they're evil

-*screaming* *everyone calms down* *screaming again*
hey im boo and im a DISASTER
abfpuUH.pngCioCFC3.png5OZS7SI.pngLRdLP2V.pngabfpuUH.png
Its where people make shakes out if other people and monsters and have parties in space
Its where people make shakes out if other people and monsters and have parties in space
193.png
194.png
5198.png
local man saves interdimensional traveler from angry sandcastles
local man saves interdimensional traveler from angry sandcastles
..............QPMqEIe.png DtSukjn.png
ED7Ocw5.png
Wwl9tUS.png
btj5Ikk.png
From a tabletop roleplay I'm a part of:

We adopted how many urchins?
From a tabletop roleplay I'm a part of:

We adopted how many urchins?
technically we haven't started yet but it's this:

kid necromancer named murder (as in murder of crows, ha ha) goes and is evil, and a bunch of idiots head to kill him, namely my character who is an angry drunkard homeless dwarf who's answer to everything is punching magic
technically we haven't started yet but it's this:

kid necromancer named murder (as in murder of crows, ha ha) goes and is evil, and a bunch of idiots head to kill him, namely my character who is an angry drunkard homeless dwarf who's answer to everything is punching magic
vFUjKWv.png he/him, also i'm making a story please check it https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/3032079
- Gangs of snotty rich-kids constantly fight over land, with varying degrees of success and failure

- Less than smart robot working for the NCR gets kidnapped, twice, then sold on the black market

- Mini-wars are now only one phone call a piece!

- Can't go for more than 5 minutes without someone getting shot and/or stabbed

- ZOMBIES

- Purple is a pretty cool color

Conclusion: Rping on GMod gets crazy 10/10 times, if anyone figures out even a section of this, I'll give you a cookie.
- Gangs of snotty rich-kids constantly fight over land, with varying degrees of success and failure

- Less than smart robot working for the NCR gets kidnapped, twice, then sold on the black market

- Mini-wars are now only one phone call a piece!

- Can't go for more than 5 minutes without someone getting shot and/or stabbed

- ZOMBIES

- Purple is a pretty cool color

Conclusion: Rping on GMod gets crazy 10/10 times, if anyone figures out even a section of this, I'll give you a cookie.
WEtoEVH.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9