Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Any SCP Fans?
1 2 3 4
did i hear scp

the train has ARRIVED at the STATION

i like 096 shy guy because hes me
i too scream and cry when people see me and then proceed to consume their flesh
did i hear scp

the train has ARRIVED at the STATION

i like 096 shy guy because hes me
i too scream and cry when people see me and then proceed to consume their flesh
WBsJuD1.png 7J1Hgbi.png
Well I guess I’m an SCO fan lol. My first thought when I say Scp 3209 is my favorite. I’m currently trying to make a SCP 173 dragon to mate with Clef dragon Because I wanted to make a date night refrence
Well I guess I’m an SCO fan lol. My first thought when I say Scp 3209 is my favorite. I’m currently trying to make a SCP 173 dragon to mate with Clef dragon Because I wanted to make a date night refrence
I have to many plans but not enough gems
Well I guess I’m an SCP fan lol. My first thought when I say Scp 3209 is my favorite. I’m currently trying to make a SCP 173 dragon to mate with Clef dragon Because I wanted to make a date night refrence
Well I guess I’m an SCP fan lol. My first thought when I say Scp 3209 is my favorite. I’m currently trying to make a SCP 173 dragon to mate with Clef dragon Because I wanted to make a date night refrence
I have to many plans but not enough gems
I'm not obsessed with SCPs or anything but I do find SCP-1867 very interesting, and I think it's one of my personal favorites. It's basically a talking sea slug who likes to talk about history and has a persona of a British explorer. [img]http://scp-wiki.wdfiles.com/local--files/scp-1867/Nudibranch_Nembrotha_kubaryana.jpg[/img]
I'm not obsessed with SCPs or anything but I do find SCP-1867 very interesting, and I think it's one of my personal favorites. It's basically a talking sea slug who likes to talk about history and has a persona of a British explorer.
Nudibranch_Nembrotha_kubaryana.jpg
Don't mind me I'm just a girl who likes dragons and robots.

FMoJ9vk.png S59aFC6.png fX0bVgZ.png MtGlogH.png cdqdRxL.png ypcKWM0.png 2VtxnMX.png HJLIYn4.pngawUnQ0L.pngll0CfnD.pngpFa33lp.png

[All of my social media]
I've never played the game, but I really like 093, 682, 343, and the parking garage (forgot which one that was)
I've never played the game, but I really like 093, 682, 343, and the parking garage (forgot which one that was)
Nothing much to say here.

slCEFYq.png
sZShZzW.png
1 2 3 4