Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Any SCP Fans?
1 2 3 4
I haveth been summoned.

Also, bowl of chicken soup is pretty neat
I haveth been summoned.

Also, bowl of chicken soup is pretty neat
2KwZtRK.png7nppAyR.png
I dunno which is my favourite, but I find 93 (red sea object), 3008 (infinite ikea), 2845 (the deer), and 184 (the architect) all really interesting to name a few. Actually a lot of SCPs are interesting, I love The Exploring Series' videos on them.
I dunno which is my favourite, but I find 93 (red sea object), 3008 (infinite ikea), 2845 (the deer), and 184 (the architect) all really interesting to name a few. Actually a lot of SCPs are interesting, I love The Exploring Series' videos on them.
ucFeETu.png tWXCvQX.png Sketch/lineart shop!

DeviantArt

For sale --->>>
58939761.png
OH just remembered another fav of mine, 3484, an old german anatomy textbook that teaches people how to painlessly disassemble and reassemble human bodies

I love the ones where it's not clear whether the item is doing something mildly weird or the item is just normal and something way way weirder is going on
OH just remembered another fav of mine, 3484, an old german anatomy textbook that teaches people how to painlessly disassemble and reassemble human bodies

I love the ones where it's not clear whether the item is doing something mildly weird or the item is just normal and something way way weirder is going on
Tm63Ief.png

oh I love SCP, though I'll be honest I haven't read too too many yet. My favorites are SCP-610, SCP-173, and SCP-4006 bc Massachusetts is my home state and it being a Thaumiel.... would actually make perfect sense.

oh I love SCP, though I'll be honest I haven't read too too many yet. My favorites are SCP-610, SCP-173, and SCP-4006 bc Massachusetts is my home state and it being a Thaumiel.... would actually make perfect sense.
sabel
| infj | server time
i really really like coatls

PYuV1yF.png

“reality is an illusion
the universe is a hologram
buy gold
bye !”
Yesss! I love a lot of the different SCP's but 529 (Josie the half-cat) has got to be my favorite. But if you really like SCP, I'd recommend reading some of the Oversimplified SCP comics. They're a bunch of cute little comics going over the basis of some SCP's; there's a lot of fun obscure ones to look at.
Yesss! I love a lot of the different SCP's but 529 (Josie the half-cat) has got to be my favorite. But if you really like SCP, I'd recommend reading some of the Oversimplified SCP comics. They're a bunch of cute little comics going over the basis of some SCP's; there's a lot of fun obscure ones to look at.
x ~~ BITE THE HAND THAT FEEDS ~~ x
rKplWBX.gifhaNz1K4.gifSyuvpdB.gif
x ~~ CHEW UNTIL IT BLEEDS ~~ x
DID SOMEONE SAY SCP

I recently got deeeep into this fandom, but finding others who are intoit seems hard. Even harder with those who rp it xD
DID SOMEONE SAY SCP

I recently got deeeep into this fandom, but finding others who are intoit seems hard. Even harder with those who rp it xD
I love the entire foundation mythos. My favourite parts are CotBG and sarkic cults, with some other things like space, memetics and some other things like historical scps.
I love the entire foundation mythos. My favourite parts are CotBG and sarkic cults, with some other things like space, memetics and some other things like historical scps.
I can't choose between so many of them!

Huge fan of SCP-1471, but the Plague Doctor and several others are just awesome.

Other ones I'm a fan of are SCP-963, SCP-682, SCP-504, SCP-085, SCP-729, SCP-662, SCP-978, SCP-805, etc.

Also, Over Simplified SCPs are awesome for this topic.
I can't choose between so many of them!

Huge fan of SCP-1471, but the Plague Doctor and several others are just awesome.

Other ones I'm a fan of are SCP-963, SCP-682, SCP-504, SCP-085, SCP-729, SCP-662, SCP-978, SCP-805, etc.

Also, Over Simplified SCPs are awesome for this topic.
He/Him
Trans/Pansexual
Work full-time, not on until evenings!
Creeps in.

I love SCPs! My favorites have to be SCP-049, SCP-682, SCP-1762 and SCP-939!
Creeps in.

I love SCPs! My favorites have to be SCP-049, SCP-682, SCP-1762 and SCP-939!
ePOliyb.png
o7ZCFYm.png
w0wBhk1.png
8O67LBq.png
......... AnRfjMR.png ...Uwvllxw.png...
FR +9 | HE / HIM | TRANSMASC | WISHLIST
Make your crown of teeth and blood and bone
and watch as the ones you hate run back home.
...Uwvllxw.png... J1gYZgp.png
scp is mY life
my faves are scp 3008 and scp 2966
close runner ups are scp 507 and scp 2662)
scp is mY life
my faves are scp 3008 and scp 2966
close runner ups are scp 507 and scp 2662)
1 2 3 4