Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Favourite Underrated Pokemon?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
archeops is my favorite in general and they . Dont get much at all
archeops is my favorite in general and they . Dont get much at all
|||||zel
Glowbug she/her
actual spore creature
Magnezone! I had one in my Sun playthrough and they were so helpful. And it's especially fun to see all the beginning trainers suffer as their normal attacks do nothing >:]
Magnezone! I had one in my Sun playthrough and they were so helpful. And it's especially fun to see all the beginning trainers suffer as their normal attacks do nothing >:]
x ~~ BITE THE HAND THAT FEEDS ~~ x
rKplWBX.gifhaNz1K4.gifSyuvpdB.gif
x ~~ CHEW UNTIL IT BLEEDS ~~ x
togekiss!! after i played pokemon rangers: shadows of almia and fighting champion cynthia's team in platinum, i learned about togekiss and it's exclusivity bc they only appear in areas of peace... i thought it was so cute.
togekiss!! after i played pokemon rangers: shadows of almia and fighting champion cynthia's team in platinum, i learned about togekiss and it's exclusivity bc they only appear in areas of peace... i thought it was so cute.
--------z5d4098d3b8e26.gif
jasmine !! - she---/-/ FR+2
early 2000s themed dragon collector
Shellos! [img]https://cdn.bulbagarden.net/upload/thumb/7/72/422Shellos.png/250px-422Shellos.png[/img]
Shellos!

250px-422Shellos.png
tumblr_pa1v59xRPV1x8q01eo1_250.giftumblr_pa1v59xRPV1x8q01eo2_250.gif
Stunfisk I've always thought flatfish are just the most interesting animals and the amount of hate Stunfisk gets just makes me love it more [img]http://static.pokemonpets.com/images/monsters-images-800-800/618-Stunfisk.png[/img]
Stunfisk

I've always thought flatfish are just the most interesting animals and the amount of hate Stunfisk gets just makes me love it more

618-Stunfisk.png
tumblr_ouzwu17UiL1soddjgo1_100.giftumblr_ov1iodLFh81soddjgo1_100.giftumblr_p4pz9qCI0N1soddjgo1_100.gif LC9O2h1.png
i really love gastrodon, cottonee, swadloon, liepard, gigalith, and like a million more
i really love gastrodon, cottonee, swadloon, liepard, gigalith, and like a million more
Y9HtHBM.gif hi i'm solar
i like Wildclaws too much
have a nice day everyone !
tumblr_ot0059o4wr1v8lm95o2_r1_100.png
YAMASK AND MEOWSTIC
YAMASK AND MEOWSTIC
I think Delcatty is really nice. I barely see any attention paid to it, which is kind of sad. At least its pre-evolution gets some love.

I also think Torkoal is really nice. I understand why it wouldn't be super popular, but I really like its design and Pokédex entries.
I think Delcatty is really nice. I barely see any attention paid to it, which is kind of sad. At least its pre-evolution gets some love.

I also think Torkoal is really nice. I understand why it wouldn't be super popular, but I really like its design and Pokédex entries.
giphy.gif
@Zlhzlh I feel exactly the same way about Grovyle. ;~; That's my favorite Pokémon game to this day, as well as my whole childhood, and I will forever be attached to that Pokémon - not to mention its got such a cool design. @Catradora I'm so happy to see Mothim on here! I've always loved its design, better than any of the other butterfly/moth-looking Pokémon, but it never seems to get any love. Mothims are amazing. <3 @Ashinyfurfrou I'm not sure I've ever seen [i]anyone[/i] appreciate Buizel before, but I'm so glad you mentioned it. They've got such a cool, adorable design, and are one of my top favorite water types! @JemDragons Dodrio is [i]so cool[/i]. I love its round puff body and heads, and how each head is different (like a different personality, like Cerberus!), and its cool feathers. I really like Doduo too, it's adorable. Also, your comment caused me to discover what the shiny ones look like, and now I love it even more. @PixelSpiral Archeops is awesome! I love its colors, and how feathery it is. The fact that it's a fossil Pokémon makes it even cooler, too. I'm also really fond of Archen, the adorable parrot-predecessor. @Akarui YAMASK YES. Cool and creepy and adorable, best combo. Very cool concept too, along with its evolution! ~ ~ ~ Not sure if it's underrated, I haven't seen much about it, but I've always loved the Mareep evolutionary line! Mareep is adorably and staticy, and I love Flaaffy and Ampharos just as much. Also, Ampharos has one of the coolest mega evolutions of them all. <3 [img]https://img.pokemondb.net/sprites/diamond-pearl/normal/mareep.png[/img][IMG]https://img.pokemondb.net/sprites/diamond-pearl/normal/flaaffy.png[/IMG][URL="http://pokemondb.net/pokedex/ampharos"][IMG]https://img.pokemondb.net/sprites/black-white/normal/ampharos.png[/IMG][/URL] I'm also very fond of Lampent/Chandelure, Cosmoem, Fletchinder, Golurk, Kakuna, Lanturn, Morelull, Pansage, Reuniclus, Sableye, Sawsbuck, Serperior, Skrelp/Dragalge, Spinarak, and the many forms of Unown and Vivillon. Again, I'm not sure if these all count as underrated, but they're ones that I think are really great and hardly hear/see anything about.
@Zlhzlh
I feel exactly the same way about Grovyle. ;~; That's my favorite Pokémon game to this day, as well as my whole childhood, and I will forever be attached to that Pokémon - not to mention its got such a cool design.

@Catradora
I'm so happy to see Mothim on here! I've always loved its design, better than any of the other butterfly/moth-looking Pokémon, but it never seems to get any love. Mothims are amazing. <3

@Ashinyfurfrou
I'm not sure I've ever seen anyone appreciate Buizel before, but I'm so glad you mentioned it. They've got such a cool, adorable design, and are one of my top favorite water types!

@JemDragons
Dodrio is so cool. I love its round puff body and heads, and how each head is different (like a different personality, like Cerberus!), and its cool feathers. I really like Doduo too, it's adorable. Also, your comment caused me to discover what the shiny ones look like, and now I love it even more.

@PixelSpiral
Archeops is awesome! I love its colors, and how feathery it is. The fact that it's a fossil Pokémon makes it even cooler, too. I'm also really fond of Archen, the adorable parrot-predecessor.

@Akarui
YAMASK YES. Cool and creepy and adorable, best combo. Very cool concept too, along with its evolution!

~ ~ ~

Not sure if it's underrated, I haven't seen much about it, but I've always loved the Mareep evolutionary line! Mareep is adorably and staticy, and I love Flaaffy and Ampharos just as much. Also, Ampharos has one of the coolest mega evolutions of them all. <3
mareep.pngflaaffy.pngampharos.png

I'm also very fond of Lampent/Chandelure, Cosmoem, Fletchinder, Golurk, Kakuna, Lanturn, Morelull, Pansage, Reuniclus, Sableye, Sawsbuck, Serperior, Skrelp/Dragalge, Spinarak, and the many forms of Unown and Vivillon. Again, I'm not sure if these all count as underrated, but they're ones that I think are really great and hardly hear/see anything about.
Stunfisk

Reason: It’s a literal pancake fish, what’s not to love?
Stunfisk

Reason: It’s a literal pancake fish, what’s not to love?
2KwZtRK.png7nppAyR.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9