Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Favourite Underrated Pokemon?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
[quote name="JambaMage" date="2019-08-24 21:12:51" ] Does rotom count I mean, it can literally become a pokedex, is a main character in the sun and moon anime, and has a pokepark attraction. There might be more [/quote] @JambaMage yes. I'm a huge Rotom stan. He's a good bean and deserves so much more love
JambaMage wrote on 2019-08-24 21:12:51:
Does rotom count
I mean, it can literally become a pokedex, is a main character in the sun and moon anime, and has a pokepark attraction. There might be more
@JambaMage yes. I'm a huge Rotom stan. He's a good bean and deserves so much more love
fLdYOuE.pngNl7xQPH.png
kCHWEjf.png
QUIpVFE.png
Jd88XNq.png
J7D1quC.png
xYQkuHQ.png
@NovaBlu

they smol
they bol
idk what else to put here

and uh
they make adorable noises in the anime
and rotom dex is wonderful
@NovaBlu

they smol
they bol
idk what else to put here

and uh
they make adorable noises in the anime
and rotom dex is wonderful
it / its

my tism. Too strong.
cQcx9mq.png9hqcHsy.pnghh5n4WA.pngmtHAEL4.png
AaYNmEX.pngypcKWM0.png4xqaZpf.pngay4nb7T.png
TWSJTng.pngr8v91MH.pngIgxj6v7.pnggYW0j5f.png
iJZWqi6.pngFcevfEX.pnggziv3Ja.pngOuGYfwM.png
mHG2UNd.pngPvUqAA2.pngKdJtVsv.png1fpzX0w.png
@JambaMage Rotom Dex is the best boi
@JambaMage Rotom Dex is the best boi
fLdYOuE.pngNl7xQPH.png
kCHWEjf.png
QUIpVFE.png
Jd88XNq.png
J7D1quC.png
xYQkuHQ.png
@NovaBlu

Indeed. Although he can be kinda annoying or weird in USUM. I don't mind, though
@NovaBlu

Indeed. Although he can be kinda annoying or weird in USUM. I don't mind, though
it / its

my tism. Too strong.
cQcx9mq.png9hqcHsy.pnghh5n4WA.pngmtHAEL4.png
AaYNmEX.pngypcKWM0.png4xqaZpf.pngay4nb7T.png
TWSJTng.pngr8v91MH.pngIgxj6v7.pnggYW0j5f.png
iJZWqi6.pngFcevfEX.pnggziv3Ja.pngOuGYfwM.png
mHG2UNd.pngPvUqAA2.pngKdJtVsv.png1fpzX0w.png
Arbok for me, have it learn earthquake and egg move ice fang or thunder fang, and ur gucci
Arbok for me, have it learn earthquake and egg move ice fang or thunder fang, and ur gucci
tumblr_nre81rYTi11unlpe2o1_100.png
I really liked Absol in Ruby and Sapphire. I had mine win every contest so it was 5 (or 6?) paintings of the same dude in the museum and it was hilarious.
I really liked Absol in Ruby and Sapphire. I had mine win every contest so it was 5 (or 6?) paintings of the same dude in the museum and it was hilarious.
[img]https://i.pinimg.com/originals/51/1d/6b/511d6b9cc4d8a696a200bc332b48aa40.jpg[/img] trapinch! i mean how could you not love them, they're so cute
511d6b9cc4d8a696a200bc332b48aa40.jpg

trapinch! i mean how could you not love them, they're so cute
grovyle
grovyle
WBC5JG3.png
MUYNhfy.png
mlHpBMC.png
SM9WJh6.png
7c8ZUEs.png
xxxxxsource

Many matchy g1s up for offer here! Send a PM!
29369802.png featured
dragon
my fav pokemon in general is eelektross. i love those alien vibes he has going on, and he's fun to use in battle! a mixed attacker with no weaknesses? yes pls

that aside, i also love malamar, both forms of golem, lairon (not aggron, i really like awkward middle stages ig?) and snubbull! my, uh, user isnt that representative of my tastes haha
my fav pokemon in general is eelektross. i love those alien vibes he has going on, and he's fun to use in battle! a mixed attacker with no weaknesses? yes pls

that aside, i also love malamar, both forms of golem, lairon (not aggron, i really like awkward middle stages ig?) and snubbull! my, uh, user isnt that representative of my tastes haha
Vorvomon_vpet_pen.gif Dorumon_vpet_dm.gif Ryudamon_vpet_pen.gif
Bisharp and Drapion!
Bisharp and Drapion!
difbanner.gif
Rookie, She/Her, FR time +3. Rudegirl.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9