Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Ever seen an albino animal?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
An albino pademelon at a zoo.
An albino pademelon at a zoo.
ZSHaQMJ.gif
vDmNeIH.png
In the wild, yes. A leucistic house sparrow showed up at my bird feeder, and there was a white-faced deer in the woods nearby for a while. If you birdwatch, etc. for long enough, you are going to notice some oddballs.
In the wild, yes. A leucistic house sparrow showed up at my bird feeder, and there was a white-faced deer in the woods nearby for a while. If you birdwatch, etc. for long enough, you are going to notice some oddballs.
tumblr_inline_ny7iufldYa1qmzhvw_540.png
I've seen an albino jumping spider once. tbh, I'm not exactly sure what the exact species is, but I was really excited.
I've seen an albino jumping spider once. tbh, I'm not exactly sure what the exact species is, but I was really excited.
tumblem-fdsasdfghjkuytrew540.png tumblr-inlinem-540.png

tumblr_pd5b161hAZ1x4ebv4o1_75sq.png WS0OUGQ.png tumblr_pd5eoapOcK1x4ebv4o1_75sq.png

+9hrs

bases by @ Shyads
I never spoke to her personally, but I believe there was an albino girl who went to the same school as me. She was grades below me though, still in middle school by the time I graduated, and I wasn't going to ask I complete stranger if they were albino.

Other than that outside of pet store animals, or the domestic animals at the nature preserve nearby, I don't think I've seen any. My mom has mentioned seeing a pieblad deer, and I've seen plenty of black squirrels.

Oh, and not albinism, but there's a couple really pale turkeys at the previously mentioned preserve. One of the hens even had some babies last I saw her! I also saw a rather pale woodpecker last week, it really looked like a downy, but light grey.
I never spoke to her personally, but I believe there was an albino girl who went to the same school as me. She was grades below me though, still in middle school by the time I graduated, and I wasn't going to ask I complete stranger if they were albino.

Other than that outside of pet store animals, or the domestic animals at the nature preserve nearby, I don't think I've seen any. My mom has mentioned seeing a pieblad deer, and I've seen plenty of black squirrels.

Oh, and not albinism, but there's a couple really pale turkeys at the previously mentioned preserve. One of the hens even had some babies last I saw her! I also saw a rather pale woodpecker last week, it really looked like a downy, but light grey.
I saw an albino mouse
at the pet store
(blem)
I saw an albino mouse
at the pet store
(blem)
It's PhEOnix404 not PhOEnix404

RM5UN.gif
I saw and albino snake before. I think it looked pretty.(please no one judge me.;-;)[emoji=coatl happy size=1]
I saw and albino snake before. I think it looked pretty.(please no one judge me.;-;)
Bullying is awful man, and ain't cool. Wanna be cool like me? Share this phrase:
"#Anti-Bully#Hugz4All " and that'll be cool! Be nice, share love(By the heart) and stay rad! *Dab of love*
i coulda sworn i saw an albino crab in mud among a bunch of other darker coloured crabs but i didnt get a good look. my dad thinks it was probably just a ghost crab.
i coulda sworn i saw an albino crab in mud among a bunch of other darker coloured crabs but i didnt get a good look. my dad thinks it was probably just a ghost crab.
talVTRC.pngPVLY9UN.pngDHJ7JWN.png
One of my budgies is an albino boi! He's super sweet with his blue-cloudy looking friend
One of my budgies is an albino boi! He's super sweet with his blue-cloudy looking friend
Psst. Hey. Wanna buy some accents?
I owned an albino rat, his name was Ghost because I'm so original
I owned an albino rat, his name was Ghost because I'm so original
plagueshieldr.pngXxqDwGq.pngplagueshieldl.png
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/DmoPerx.jpg[/img] this is childish albino and her brother, keith! they're baby giant african land snails (achatina fulica), and she's an albino morph :)[/center]
DmoPerx.jpg

this is childish albino and her brother, keith! they're baby giant african land snails (achatina fulica), and she's an albino morph :)
.[/nextcol]21525.png
mollie/idio
she/they
fr + 8 (GMT)
feel free to ping, pm, friend etc :)
21526.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8