General Discussion
Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Ever seen an albino animal?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
An albino alligator at an aquarium, and an albino squirrel whom we dubbed “Sui cide Squirrel” because of his affinity for jumping out in front of cars. Don’t worry, he’s still alive and well.
An albino alligator at an aquarium, and an albino squirrel whom we dubbed “Sui cide Squirrel” because of his affinity for jumping out in front of cars. Don’t worry, he’s still alive and well.
Ani392MS.pngAni454MS.pngAni417MS.pngAni423EMS.pngAni468MS.pngAni445MS.png
Haven't seen any albino animals in the wild but I did come across a population of leucistic and other color-lacking pigeons in a city once. No albinos in the bunch that I saw though.
Haven't seen any albino animals in the wild but I did come across a population of leucistic and other color-lacking pigeons in a city once. No albinos in the bunch that I saw though.
bmc86yo.pngC7i9WrC.pngcOEuydC.png
[/center]
In the wild, I've seen a few deer, a jack rabbit, and either a coyote or a fox (didn't get a good enough look).
In captivity, I've see a croc, alligator, peacock, and a few other bird specie I cannot seem to remember at the moment.

I think albino and melanistic animals are wildly fascinating!
In the wild, I've seen a few deer, a jack rabbit, and either a coyote or a fox (didn't get a good enough look).
In captivity, I've see a croc, alligator, peacock, and a few other bird specie I cannot seem to remember at the moment.

I think albino and melanistic animals are wildly fascinating!
61.png hey.
---
i'm eddy.
any pronouns
+3FR
Oh my gosh, yes! There was this stray white cat with red eyes walking around my yard a couple days ago! He was adorable!
Oh my gosh, yes! There was this stray white cat with red eyes walking around my yard a couple days ago! He was adorable!
aJTY8eT.png
I had an albino fish, I have no idea what they're called in english but they're black and clean the windows and stuff. I've never seen one again that was an albino and it was really cool.
I had an albino fish, I have no idea what they're called in english but they're black and clean the windows and stuff. I've never seen one again that was an albino and it was really cool.
banner-2.png 3q0leXl.png
There's an albino wallaby at the zoo near where I live, he's pretty cool :)
There's an albino wallaby at the zoo near where I live, he's pretty cool :)
~~~Can you hear the silence?
Can you see the dark?
Can you fix the broken?
Can you feel, can you feel my heart?~~~
Seen, and petted an albino peacock. It was SO pretty.
Seen, and petted an albino peacock. It was SO pretty.
emVSLIq.png
I'm making Zelda masks for people! :> And Totoro too!
~Just for being on FR I give you a COUPON to use~
You mean this? [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=2&bodygene=0&breed=1&element=2&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=2&tertgene=0&winggene=0&wings=2&auth=27f0de515f82d891d570788e81fef22823b9d603&dummyext=prev.png[/img]
You mean this?
dragon?age=1&body=2&bodygene=0&breed=1&element=2&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=2&tertgene=0&winggene=0&wings=2&auth=27f0de515f82d891d570788e81fef22823b9d603&dummyext=prev.png
MYSIGGY.png.811dbf6d7a890d4b42e07cba72ebbc33.png
i had an albino opossum who lived near my old house! i saw her several times- there were a lot of stray cats nearby too so we'd leave food out for them, and we'd see her sometimes. the last time i saw her she had babies on her back! (we moved soon after- i think about her every once in a while)
i had an albino opossum who lived near my old house! i saw her several times- there were a lot of stray cats nearby too so we'd leave food out for them, and we'd see her sometimes. the last time i saw her she had babies on her back! (we moved soon after- i think about her every once in a while)
tumblr_oq8rwjwQay1rulf7ho1_250.pngtumblr_pr4c28aCvF1samf5wo2_100.pngtumblr_oq8rwjwQay1rulf7ho2_250.png
The only albino animal I've ever seen is my aunt's old cat.
The only albino animal I've ever seen is my aunt's old cat.
tumblr_inline_p7i54kpkRd1rhwzwl_100.gif Julian
he/him
tired
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8