Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | I'm LIVING for the Area51 takeover memes
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
think anyone is going to actually show up? Seriously if 500+ show up they might manage it but thousands would be better and a legit try. I'm not going but seriously I want to find out what is in there but I'm too lazy to go find out. It'll be hilarious if it turns out to be a false base and the real alien/high tech base is somewhere else.
think anyone is going to actually show up? Seriously if 500+ show up they might manage it but thousands would be better and a legit try. I'm not going but seriously I want to find out what is in there but I'm too lazy to go find out. It'll be hilarious if it turns out to be a false base and the real alien/high tech base is somewhere else.
maybe the alien thing is just a cover-up for all the bad stuff the government did
maybe the alien thing is just a cover-up for all the bad stuff the government did
please buy my dragons
r7i0TKR.png
alphabet legacy
challenge
please just send private auctions.
it's a CR with half the hassle,
and with PAs we both get our stuff instantly.
[quote name="Wulfraptor" date="2019-07-16 10:15:31" ] think anyone is going to actually show up? Seriously if 500+ show up they might manage it but thousands would be better and a legit try. I'm not going but seriously I want to find out what is in there but I'm too lazy to go find out. It'll be hilarious if it turns out to be a false base and the real alien/high tech base is somewhere else. [/quote] Hopefully no one does. Would be a shame for people to throw away their lives over a silly internet thing, as funny as the memes are.
Wulfraptor wrote on 2019-07-16 10:15:31:
Hopefully no one does. Would be a shame for people to throw away their lives over a silly internet thing, as funny as the memes are.
1vAtYxM.png
3EXA1Nv.png
[img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/8dec3b502cecbc000d4005253b67e509/ec61d755f6457b1c-0e/s640x960/3f5fa0c9d59a109b91dbddce9abea62820799ac9.jpg[/img]
3f5fa0c9d59a109b91dbddce9abea62820799ac9.jpg
wind_shield_divider_4_by_starkindlerstudio-dajuqm3.png
So I was just talking to my time traveler buddy from 2029. He is on his phone and I ask did those fools actually break into area 51. He quietly replies,"do you by any chance mean the area 51 massacre. Now i'm freaking out [emoji=coatl scared size=1]
So I was just talking to my time traveler buddy from 2029. He is on his phone and I ask did those fools actually break into area 51. He quietly replies,"do you by any chance mean the area 51 massacre. Now i'm freaking out
2GWxIlJ.png
Tsk tsk, everyone knows the aliens are being hidden at Colonial Williamsburg.

Anyways, I'm loving the memes. I do think, however, that the United States government would be smart enough to keep the aliens at a lesser known, more boring location.

(Just kidding, of course)

EDIT: Can't wait to see who takes this seriously. I'll be drinking my iced tea and black coffee in the background.
Tsk tsk, everyone knows the aliens are being hidden at Colonial Williamsburg.

Anyways, I'm loving the memes. I do think, however, that the United States government would be smart enough to keep the aliens at a lesser known, more boring location.

(Just kidding, of course)

EDIT: Can't wait to see who takes this seriously. I'll be drinking my iced tea and black coffee in the background.
Call me Requacy (Pinging Allowed!)(Note to self: Make art for signature)
I am pretty mad about the Area 51 place actually.

Like- our US tax dollars go to fund that place. And we aren't even allowed to know what's in it. And if we try to find out and cross the line, we are arrested. I don't even want to fund Area 51. Remember the last time the US had a war over being taxed for tea? Yeah, that was part of the revolution, because of an unfair government.

So in other words, this is just the beginning of our second American revolution.

Oh yeah- apparently a lot of flights were sold out to Nevada near those dates as well as nearby hotels have been completely booked. I hate to say this, but people are taking this too seriously.

Then again, if I was an adult, I would be one of those people who seriously consider going.

Like- our US tax dollars go to fund that place. And we aren't even allowed to know what's in it. And if we try to find out and cross the line, we are arrested. I don't even want to fund Area 51. Remember the last time the US had a war over being taxed for tea? Yeah, that was part of the revolution, because of an unfair government.

So in other words, this is just the beginning of our second American revolution.

Oh yeah- apparently a lot of flights were sold out to Nevada near those dates as well as nearby hotels have been completely booked. I hate to say this, but people are taking this too seriously.

Then again, if I was an adult, I would be one of those people who seriously consider going.
Q5eZhV2.png
I'm not American nor do I live anywhere near the US, but if I could I'd get a flight to Nevada, chill in the backline and watch the absolute CHAOS as 100,000 Kyles with their Monster Energy charge.

(But if you really think about it - if one million people show up, there would be absolute hell to give. The people would lose, but with a "hunt as a pack" mentality where a large group swarm one guy or a small group at once? Even the US government would suffer hard.)
I'm not American nor do I live anywhere near the US, but if I could I'd get a flight to Nevada, chill in the backline and watch the absolute CHAOS as 100,000 Kyles with their Monster Energy charge.

(But if you really think about it - if one million people show up, there would be absolute hell to give. The people would lose, but with a "hunt as a pack" mentality where a large group swarm one guy or a small group at once? Even the US government would suffer hard.)
S O K O L
knowledge of comprehension, benevolence, and aesthetics | active | slowly revamping
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
I'm literally gonna be immortal because of these memes
I'm literally gonna be immortal because of these memes
[quote name="Untrust" date="2019-07-16 15:08:35" ] I am pretty mad about the Area 51 place actually. Like- our US tax dollars go to fund that place. And we aren't even allowed to know what's in it. And if we try to find out and cross the line, we are arrested. I don't even want to fund Area 51. Remember the last time the US had a war over being taxed for tea? Yeah, that was part of the revolution, because of an unfair government. So in other words, this is just the beginning of our second American revolution. Oh yeah- apparently a lot of flights were sold out to Nevada near those dates as well as nearby hotels have been completely booked. I hate to say this, but people are taking this too seriously. Then again, if I was an adult, I would be one of those people who seriously consider going. [/quote] I'll go grab my tricorn, quill, and bayonet. I'll also write a new Declaration or Constitution if needed. With my hair down, I am an irritated insomniac who doesn't understand people. With my ponytail, I am a young colonial boy eager to serve and ready to die. (Just kidding)
Untrust wrote on 2019-07-16 15:08:35:

I'll go grab my tricorn, quill, and bayonet. I'll also write a new Declaration or Constitution if needed.

With my hair down, I am an irritated insomniac who doesn't understand people.

With my ponytail, I am a young colonial boy eager to serve and ready to die.

(Just kidding)
Call me Requacy (Pinging Allowed!)(Note to self: Make art for signature)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10