Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Favourite ice cream flavor?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
My favorite kind of ice cream is this really, really specific one that a grocery chain called "Wegmans" sells. They only exist in scattered locations around the North East US. It's called "The Boardwalk" and is caramel ice cream, with caramel swirls, and these mini chocolate truffles filled with salted caramel...I like caramel a lot lol. I will miss it when I move but I'm also really done with NE winters.

Otherwise, less specific flavors include..."cake" flavored ice cream of all stripes, especially cheesecake, chocolate brownie, butterscotch, mint chocolate chip, and of course other caramel ice creams! I don't see caramel often though.
My favorite kind of ice cream is this really, really specific one that a grocery chain called "Wegmans" sells. They only exist in scattered locations around the North East US. It's called "The Boardwalk" and is caramel ice cream, with caramel swirls, and these mini chocolate truffles filled with salted caramel...I like caramel a lot lol. I will miss it when I move but I'm also really done with NE winters.

Otherwise, less specific flavors include..."cake" flavored ice cream of all stripes, especially cheesecake, chocolate brownie, butterscotch, mint chocolate chip, and of course other caramel ice creams! I don't see caramel often though.
bookflip.gifWOsXQ.gifghost.gif
Pistachio.
Pistachio.
Cotton candy. <3

Shout outs to birthday cake, mint chocolate chip, and anything with brownie chunks in it. Oh, dang, and green tea mmmmm.
Cotton candy. <3

Shout outs to birthday cake, mint chocolate chip, and anything with brownie chunks in it. Oh, dang, and green tea mmmmm.
uNYTKTj.png ____________________
cami - she/her
wishlist!
____________________ stWmWPC.png
butter pecan makes my mouth water.
butter pecan makes my mouth water.
I really like coconut, banana, graham cracker, green tea, pistachio, mint, cookies n cream aaaand vanilla.
It's a long list .-.

The absolute BEST ice cream I've ever had was a banana ice cream with graham cracker swirls and chocolate covered chunks of dried banana. Sadly, the place that had it stopped carrying it after like two years.
I really like coconut, banana, graham cracker, green tea, pistachio, mint, cookies n cream aaaand vanilla.
It's a long list .-.

The absolute BEST ice cream I've ever had was a banana ice cream with graham cracker swirls and chocolate covered chunks of dried banana. Sadly, the place that had it stopped carrying it after like two years.
Daquari (Sp?) Ice. ;-; It's soo gooooooood and I hate that I have NO idea how to spell it correctly. /)_(\
Daquari (Sp?) Ice. ;-; It's soo gooooooood and I hate that I have NO idea how to spell it correctly. /)_(\
emVSLIq.png
I have my own website for things I've made!
SquishyPanda
Right now it´s vanilla and blackberry.There used to be an ice cream shop in town who made the best cherry and apple ice cream I´ve ever had in my life but sadly they closed 2 years ago [emoji=spiral sad size=2]
Right now it´s vanilla and blackberry.There used to be an ice cream shop in town who made the best cherry and apple ice cream I´ve ever had in my life but sadly they closed 2 years ago
sig1coatl-basecoloj.jpg
Im into vanilla and coffee ice cream, or whatever flavour that im in the mood for on that current day. [emoji=gaoler happy size=1]
Im into vanilla and coffee ice cream, or whatever flavour that im in the mood for on that current day.
Belgian chocolate + Peppermint!
Belgian chocolate + Peppermint!
Waystone1.gif
birthday cake all the way B) no doubt about it
birthday cake all the way B) no doubt about it
V3Exdfp.gif
EEEH MAJI?!
MY SKETCHBOOK
COMMISSIONS
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8