Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Feel Better Corner
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 48 49
@AmeliaSageglow
THanks for contributing. Daisy is a real treat and I will check out the links too. Welcome to the thread:-)
@AmeliaSageglow
THanks for contributing. Daisy is a real treat and I will check out the links too. Welcome to the thread:-)
we3Gmh2.pngCWpoTRF.pngjjb11A7.gif
@Voronwis

No problemo! I'd be happy to post images of Daisy from time to time, as well as videos that hopefully will make others laugh and smile and overall feel good! And thank you! I hope you enjoy the links! :D
@Voronwis

No problemo! I'd be happy to post images of Daisy from time to time, as well as videos that hopefully will make others laugh and smile and overall feel good! And thank you! I hope you enjoy the links! :D
Just a brief reminder that no matter how corny(and sometimes improbable ) as it sounds, the sun always rises even after a long night. [img]https://media.giphy.com/media/IotDnhSdC5bC8/giphy.gif[/img] Edit: Sorry for double ping but I'm an idiot and forgot to change the pinglist even though I ESPECIALLY pinged myself to remeber to do that.>.< @C00lSkeleton95 @oworm @lehiishe @xNEVERLANDx @blacklakritz @218715 @Beany121 @Firetear @SkyBlaze @Reddhed @SpiritFlower @SunnySunflower @psychae @butterflyflower @AmeliaSageglow
Just a brief reminder that no matter how corny(and sometimes improbable ) as it sounds, the sun always rises even after a long night.

giphy.gif

Edit: Sorry for double ping but I'm an idiot and forgot to change the pinglist even though I ESPECIALLY pinged myself to remeber to do that.>.<

@C00lSkeleton95
@oworm
@lehiishe
@xNEVERLANDx
@blacklakritz
@218715
@Beany121
@Firetear
@SkyBlaze
@Reddhed
@SpiritFlower
@SunnySunflower
@psychae
@butterflyflower
@AmeliaSageglow
@Voronwis Oooh so pretty! And you're right, the sun always rises after the longest nights even. It's also something nice to see sometime after I had a somewhat annoying (but progressive) driving practice session with my dad [emoji=fae happy size=1]
@Voronwis

Oooh so pretty! And you're right, the sun always rises after the longest nights even. It's also something nice to see sometime after I had a somewhat annoying (but progressive) driving practice session with my dad
@AmeliaSageglow Glad you liked it. I remember my driving lessons. I had SUCH headaches from concentrating. But at least you're going in the right direction, right?[emoji=guardian happy size=2]
@AmeliaSageglow
Glad you liked it. I remember my driving lessons. I had SUCH headaches from concentrating. But at least you're going in the right direction, right?
@Voronwis

For the most part yeah lol the reason it was annoying was because my dad kept telling me to go straight even though I knew I had to go straight unless he told me to go left or right, and there was maybe one or two occasions I delayed in going to a certain direction and ended up having to continue forward but other than that, I did what he intended for me to do (driving straight and not doing the inchworm), though I have to learn to look both ways multiple times to make sure nobody's getting closer ^.^; But 'ey! My dad said that once I get the little things situated, he'll arrange a time and day with a professional at a driving school to test me to see how much I've improved and if I've done well enough, I can give the driving test a try :D
@Voronwis

For the most part yeah lol the reason it was annoying was because my dad kept telling me to go straight even though I knew I had to go straight unless he told me to go left or right, and there was maybe one or two occasions I delayed in going to a certain direction and ended up having to continue forward but other than that, I did what he intended for me to do (driving straight and not doing the inchworm), though I have to learn to look both ways multiple times to make sure nobody's getting closer ^.^; But 'ey! My dad said that once I get the little things situated, he'll arrange a time and day with a professional at a driving school to test me to see how much I've improved and if I've done well enough, I can give the driving test a try :D
@AmeliaSageglow Well then, keep up the good work and good luck in the future.[emoji=guardian happy size=2]
@AmeliaSageglow
Well then, keep up the good work and good luck in the future.
@Voronwis Thank you! I appreciate the encouragement! [emoji=fae happy size=2]
@Voronwis

Thank you! I appreciate the encouragement!
I don't know why but this made me laugh hysterically, it's just so weird.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-jdAsT0ZB-M

@C00lSkeleton95
@oworm
@lehiishe
@xNEVERLANDx
@blacklakritz
@218715
@Beany121
@Firetear
@SkyBlaze
@Reddhed
@SpiritFlower
@SunnySunflower
@psychae
@butterflyflower
@AmeliaSageglow

I don't know why but this made me laugh hysterically, it's just so weird.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-jdAsT0ZB-M

@C00lSkeleton95
@oworm
@lehiishe
@xNEVERLANDx
@blacklakritz
@218715
@Beany121
@Firetear
@SkyBlaze
@Reddhed
@SpiritFlower
@SunnySunflower
@psychae
@butterflyflower
@AmeliaSageglow

oh hey, coolskeleton changed his un to @luigiisnumberone ! also that video is excellent i'm sharing it with everyone i know
oh hey, coolskeleton changed his un to @luigiisnumberone ! also that video is excellent i'm sharing it with everyone i know
} pings encouraged! i'm subbed to a lot of threads {

} check out my avatar dragon! {

} i forget things easily, please ping/PM me if i haven't responded in a few days {
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 48 49