Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Really stupid things you did today
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Having the hope i'd feel like socializing today
Having the hope i'd feel like socializing today
rwQOJzgr_o.png
Don't know if this is appropriate but I got drunk at like 3:30 this afternoon without wanting to. I was drinking a smoothie and it was a pretty blue color and was like a slushie. But had some hard alcohol which I never drink so it kind of hit me hard. I'm better now, eyes are still blurry and I feel dizzy, but I'm craving chinese food more so now because I always haven't eaten all day. v.v
Don't know if this is appropriate but I got drunk at like 3:30 this afternoon without wanting to. I was drinking a smoothie and it was a pretty blue color and was like a slushie. But had some hard alcohol which I never drink so it kind of hit me hard. I'm better now, eyes are still blurry and I feel dizzy, but I'm craving chinese food more so now because I always haven't eaten all day. v.v
tumblr_inline_nbax4xlrxv1qg78ij.png
Not today, but almost all the time.

Stubbing my fricking toe on the smallest protrusions ever on the ground. It hurts and I hate it
Not today, but almost all the time.

Stubbing my fricking toe on the smallest protrusions ever on the ground. It hurts and I hate it

t

t
system (plural) 1 hour ahead of FR time
gear system • he/it collectively
resident roblox nerds & goobers
we hoard collect third wheels
art shop art dump
hello everybody
my name is Markiplier
and welcome to
five nights at freddy's
I was tired and my brain wasn’t engaged so I ended up telling a dude my Star Trek tattoo was permenant.

/sighs @ myself for stating the obvious
I was tired and my brain wasn’t engaged so I ended up telling a dude my Star Trek tattoo was permenant.

/sighs @ myself for stating the obvious
tumblr_pquf5x7lT91soemy4_250.png 27 / ISTJ / NB / FR+8

I draw things!
Toyhouse
Tumblr
Twitter
Services Offering:
Coli grinding & fodder leveling
I ate paper
I ate paper
My Pokefarm

Please, screech at me about Kirby characters or Kirby games. I love them and need to yell everything I know before I go insane.
Bv0egTb.png
Speak when I probably shouldn’t have said anything >.>
Speak when I probably shouldn’t have said anything >.>
bIC5tjH.png

tumblr_psnzrayiuY1ypi5ljo2_500.png
I cut my bangs at midnight and they look BAD
I cut my bangs at midnight and they look BAD
d00165ea3be20b3a332165f1cb02d923a7868fe5.png
I cleaned my desk at 3:30 this morning...and I can't remember where I put something. x_x
I cleaned my desk at 3:30 this morning...and I can't remember where I put something. x_x
emVSLIq.png
I have my own website for things I've made!
SquishyPanda
Told myself to stop crying over my heartache, then proceeded to dramatically bathe in my tears all day
Will it ever stop, I doubt so
S I G H S
Told myself to stop crying over my heartache, then proceeded to dramatically bathe in my tears all day
Will it ever stop, I doubt so
S I G H S
qR6otwA.png
At work I pulled out the air pump trigger that is usually under the desk to use in a few minutes and I immediately stepped back and turned it on, which is very loud, scaring myself half to death.
At work I pulled out the air pump trigger that is usually under the desk to use in a few minutes and I immediately stepped back and turned it on, which is very loud, scaring myself half to death.
QqwiU1r.png
the
price
you pay
QqwiU1r.png QqwiU1r.png jJO64nG.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8