Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Duran Duran Fan Club
1 2 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 67
@Ventoux

Heeeeeyyyy! I’m back online! How are you dealing with this Corona Virus situation? I’m not going to school anymore just to keep safe and I’m doing all the school work at home. 0.0 I don’t mind it...

Also, I think frankenfurta has already mentioned that Polish band called Papa Dance, right? I like them, they’re really cool. Have you heard of them? You probably would have since youre Polish, right? Ahaha
@Ventoux

Heeeeeyyyy! I’m back online! How are you dealing with this Corona Virus situation? I’m not going to school anymore just to keep safe and I’m doing all the school work at home. 0.0 I don’t mind it...

Also, I think frankenfurta has already mentioned that Polish band called Papa Dance, right? I like them, they’re really cool. Have you heard of them? You probably would have since youre Polish, right? Ahaha
ptw0bl0.gif qZKakbA.gif 3UGF311.gif rvJ6cwI.gif JY8fJkc.gif
[font=Comic Sans MS]@kohntullr Similarly,by staying at home and doing everything I need to do from home. [s]This is the true moment when staying at home and playing games can save the world,yay xD[/s] Yup,she mentioned that.I have even heard she bought a vinyl of them.They seemed to be a pretty popular band in 80s there and if I recall correctly they still exist to this day.But...under a bit different name and composition I think? And of course all the time was noting down every single appearance of any DD songs I noticed in my music TV. [s]Totally accidentally "Ordinary World" is playing in my head while writing this [emoji=coatl laughing size=1][/s] [/font]
@kohntullr
Similarly,by staying at home and doing everything I need to do from home.
This is the true moment when staying at home and playing games can save the world,yay xD

Yup,she mentioned that.I have even heard she bought a vinyl of them.They seemed to be a pretty popular band in 80s there and if I recall correctly they still exist to this day.But...under a bit different name and composition I think?

And of course all the time was noting down every single appearance of any DD songs I noticed in my music TV.

Totally accidentally "Ordinary World" is playing in my head while writing this
W6LdAlV.gif
@Ventoux

Ooh same. Your totally right when u say that playing games is actually okay ahaha. All I’ve been doing is playing games too. All my school friends are super bored. Hahahah

Nice. I think they’re really cool ;D their songs are full of synth. Do u know which person is which because me and frank haven’t figured out many. Lol
Polish names all look the same hahahaha

Aww nice! That’s so cool. How many songs have you heard?

@Ventoux

Ooh same. Your totally right when u say that playing games is actually okay ahaha. All I’ve been doing is playing games too. All my school friends are super bored. Hahahah

Nice. I think they’re really cool ;D their songs are full of synth. Do u know which person is which because me and frank haven’t figured out many. Lol
Polish names all look the same hahahaha

Aww nice! That’s so cool. How many songs have you heard?

@kohntullr
Who actually isn't bored though xD

Haven't figured it out yet because haven't worked on it yet xD

Hmmm,haven't counted but I'm sure it was a lot.
@kohntullr
Who actually isn't bored though xD

Haven't figured it out yet because haven't worked on it yet xD

Hmmm,haven't counted but I'm sure it was a lot.
W6LdAlV.gif
Damn how did we get to 67 pages XD
Damn how did we get to 67 pages XD
4QHOPZH.gif qfz2UbY.gif TLLxiUb.gif 2DQfXs9.gif V30vSWT.gif
@frankenfurta

I have no bloody idea. Maybe we need to start a ministry page HAHHAAh
@frankenfurta

I have no bloody idea. Maybe we need to start a ministry page HAHHAAh
@kohntullr

PH NY GOSH YOURE BACK HEHEHEH YESSSS MINISTRY AL JOURGEBSONNEN
@kohntullr

PH NY GOSH YOURE BACK HEHEHEH YESSSS MINISTRY AL JOURGEBSONNEN
@kohntullr
Well, well, who do I see there, coming back like Ezio Auditore to Firenze XD
Probably you won't catch the reference but yeah, it's been a while...

Any news on topic? It's been a good while since I saw the thread.
@kohntullr
Well, well, who do I see there, coming back like Ezio Auditore to Firenze XD
Probably you won't catch the reference but yeah, it's been a while...

Any news on topic? It's been a good while since I saw the thread.
W6LdAlV.gif
@Ventoux

Hey! Hahahahaha, nah not muhc I think duran released a new album tho recently? I’ve listened to a bit hehehe. Also in other news if you want to hear a really good song listen to Effigy by Ministry you will DIE. Also hope you’ve been well hehe
@Ventoux

Hey! Hahahahaha, nah not muhc I think duran released a new album tho recently? I’ve listened to a bit hehehe. Also in other news if you want to hear a really good song listen to Effigy by Ministry you will DIE. Also hope you’ve been well hehe
@frankenfurta
Wait... a new album? Haven't heard about it, I only heard and know about ABBA's new album.
@frankenfurta
Wait... a new album? Haven't heard about it, I only heard and know about ABBA's new album.
W6LdAlV.gif
1 2 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 67