Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Incorrect Quotes: OC Edition
1 2 3 4 5
cecil and levi: wake me up! wake me up inside! [emoji=music note size=1] nekara to flara and drakaro: when will you learn? when will you learn?! that your actions have consequences!!!
cecil and levi: wake me up! wake me up inside!

nekara to flara and drakaro: when will you learn? when will you learn?! that your actions have consequences!!!
hrrr!
Bolt: “69 cents? Ay, you know what that means!”
Jolt: “I don’t have enough money for chicken nuggets. :(”

Maddock: *standing there, a basketball hits him in the head* YAAAAAAAA!!!

Gail: “Go stupid, AHH! Go crazy, AHH”

Talltale: “Hey demons it’s ya boy”

Haerviu: *trapped in the trunk of someone’s car*
*The car drives by a farm.*
Haerviu: “Hrmmphses”
Bolt: “69 cents? Ay, you know what that means!”
Jolt: “I don’t have enough money for chicken nuggets. :(”

Maddock: *standing there, a basketball hits him in the head* YAAAAAAAA!!!

Gail: “Go stupid, AHH! Go crazy, AHH”

Talltale: “Hey demons it’s ya boy”

Haerviu: *trapped in the trunk of someone’s car*
*The car drives by a farm.*
Haerviu: “Hrmmphses”
cDDSaqc.png
Mithriil: Welcome to bible study, we're all children of god here!
Dro'Vernen: *downing skooma*
Valerica: Kumbaya my loooooord
Mithriil: Welcome to bible study, we're all children of god here!
Dro'Vernen: *downing skooma*
Valerica: Kumbaya my loooooord
AvatarofAkatosh-cropped.png I tried to make an aesthetic signature but it broke :(
@Rizor ;> Mikey: "Bro, I love you, but I wouldn't kiss you, bro-" Gabe, sadly: "You wouldn't?" Mikey, biting his lip: "... Well, unless you wanted to-" Sam at Blaid: "You are my dad! You're my dad! [i]BOOGIE WOOGIE WOOGIE-"[/i] Mikey (or any character, really), singing and strumming a ukulele: "Hey! How you doing? Well, I'm doing just fine - I lied, I'm dying inside." Sam: "SMACK CAM!!" Blaid, leaping out of bed with his spear at the ready: "BOY, I HOPE THE HELL YOU DO, YOU'RE GONNA BE A DEAD SON OF A GOD I TELL YOU THAT-" Gabe: "Look at this cute pen I found!" Mikey: "Gabe, that's gay." Gabe: "... Mikey, we've been dating for 9 months-" Commercial: "What would you do, if there was a child right in front of you?" Drein: *runs up to a random kid at a park, pushing them over while making sound effects* Drein, drunk as he leans on Sam, club music blasting in the background: "Welcome to bible study, we're all children of jesus - KUMBAYAAA MY LORD-!" Usilis: "Hi, thanks for checking in, I'm [emoji=music notes size=1]~still a piece of garbage~"[emoji=music notes size=1] Lucifer, the moment he Falls: [b][i]"It's time for World War 1."[/i][/b] Fangles, his first time out of Hell: *screams in terror as an enchanted vacuum chases him around the house, throwing couch pillows at it as he r u n s* Fangles, one arm around Calvin: "WHO'S READY TO GET CRAZY FOR NEW YEAR'S?!" A young Fallan: *screams, smashing a glass bowl on the floor* Drein: "I don't need an assassin's degree to be a coat hanger." *stuffs a hanger in his shirt, hanging himself on a door handle; in the background, Sahli s i g h s* Lucifer @ Tanara: "Oh, sorry, I almost fell asleep waiting for you to make me a sandwich~" Sable @ Lucifer: "Go back to sleep, and starve." Sam and Drein: *exist in a public space* The entirety of the Cakepeppers household: "Is this allowed?" What the - [i]is this allowed??"[/i] Drein, as Sam is getting arrested: "SAM, IS THAT A POLICE?! I'M CALLING THE WEED-" *sprints inside and dials 4:20 on a microwave* Nikki's voice: "420, what'ch'ya smokin'?" Calvin: "WHAT DID YOU DO!? [i]WHAT DID YOU DO?!"[/i] Lotus, mumbling: "... Scarred Liam on accident-" Calvin: "HOW DO YOU [i]SCAR LIAM ON ACCIDENT-"[/i] Sam: *does a ridiculous waddle down a hallway to sad guitar music* Blaid: *holds a hand to his face in disappointment as the camera slowly zooms in on him* Cerberus in his human form: "On all levels except physical, I am a wolf." *yips at the ocean* Sam @ Drein, spotting a happy, purring Hammond that looks like she's eating Drein with love-bites: *ScReEcHes* "AAAAA, CONTROL YOUR DOG-" Drein, covered in drool: "She don't bite-" Sam: "YES SHE DO, DREIN, [i]YOU ARE LITERALLY IN HER THROAT-MOUTH-"[/i] Drein: "I don't need shoes. They disappoint me." *strikes a pose, pointing at his prosthetic feet*
@Rizor ;>

Mikey: "Bro, I love you, but I wouldn't kiss you, bro-"
Gabe, sadly: "You wouldn't?"
Mikey, biting his lip: "... Well, unless you wanted to-"

Sam at Blaid: "You are my dad! You're my dad! BOOGIE WOOGIE WOOGIE-"

Mikey (or any character, really), singing and strumming a ukulele: "Hey! How you doing? Well, I'm doing just fine - I lied, I'm dying inside."

Sam: "SMACK CAM!!"
Blaid, leaping out of bed with his spear at the ready: "BOY, I HOPE THE HELL YOU DO, YOU'RE GONNA BE A DEAD SON OF A GOD I TELL YOU THAT-"

Gabe: "Look at this cute pen I found!"
Mikey: "Gabe, that's gay."
Gabe: "... Mikey, we've been dating for 9 months-"

Commercial: "What would you do, if there was a child right in front of you?"
Drein: *runs up to a random kid at a park, pushing them over while making sound effects*

Drein, drunk as he leans on Sam, club music blasting in the background: "Welcome to bible study, we're all children of jesus - KUMBAYAAA MY LORD-!"

Usilis: "Hi, thanks for checking in, I'm ~still a piece of garbage~"

Lucifer, the moment he Falls: "It's time for World War 1."

Fangles, his first time out of Hell: *screams in terror as an enchanted vacuum chases him around the house, throwing couch pillows at it as he r u n s*

Fangles, one arm around Calvin: "WHO'S READY TO GET CRAZY FOR NEW YEAR'S?!"
A young Fallan: *screams, smashing a glass bowl on the floor*

Drein: "I don't need an assassin's degree to be a coat hanger." *stuffs a hanger in his shirt, hanging himself on a door handle; in the background, Sahli s i g h s*

Lucifer @ Tanara: "Oh, sorry, I almost fell asleep waiting for you to make me a sandwich~"
Sable @ Lucifer: "Go back to sleep, and starve."

Sam and Drein: *exist in a public space*
The entirety of the Cakepeppers household: "Is this allowed?" What the - is this allowed??"

Drein, as Sam is getting arrested: "SAM, IS THAT A POLICE?! I'M CALLING THE WEED-" *sprints inside and dials 4:20 on a microwave*
Nikki's voice: "420, what'ch'ya smokin'?"

Calvin: "WHAT DID YOU DO!? WHAT DID YOU DO?!"
Lotus, mumbling: "... Scarred Liam on accident-"
Calvin: "HOW DO YOU SCAR LIAM ON ACCIDENT-"

Sam: *does a ridiculous waddle down a hallway to sad guitar music*
Blaid: *holds a hand to his face in disappointment as the camera slowly zooms in on him*

Cerberus in his human form: "On all levels except physical, I am a wolf." *yips at the ocean*

Sam @ Drein, spotting a happy, purring Hammond that looks like she's eating Drein with love-bites: *ScReEcHes* "AAAAA, CONTROL YOUR DOG-"
Drein, covered in drool: "She don't bite-"
Sam: "YES SHE DO, DREIN, YOU ARE LITERALLY IN HER THROAT-MOUTH-"

Drein: "I don't need shoes. They disappoint me." *strikes a pose, pointing at his prosthetic feet*
Dez - No pronouns - 23 - FR+0
Niko: [weird kick]
Aspen: Niko, stop.
Niko: [does it again]
Aspen: Stop, you’re gonna get in trouble
Niko: [gets arrested by guards]
_ _ _
Ark: Ok, how are my teeth?
Niko: frEAKING HUGE
Ark: ... oK, PERFECT
_ _ _
Günther, looking apon the army retreating: Look at all of those chickens!

_ ~ ^All a story a friend and I are writing together
Niko: [weird kick]
Aspen: Niko, stop.
Niko: [does it again]
Aspen: Stop, you’re gonna get in trouble
Niko: [gets arrested by guards]
_ _ _
Ark: Ok, how are my teeth?
Niko: frEAKING HUGE
Ark: ... oK, PERFECT
_ _ _
Günther, looking apon the army retreating: Look at all of those chickens!

_ ~ ^All a story a friend and I are writing together
Im back
quex: I look back on being 17 and think, 'oh my god, how did I not die?'

abel: dude, just chillax
thomas: that's not even a real word
abel, squinting: sometimes those who deny "chillax" are the ones who need to chillax the most

benny, knocking on his door: johnnyl, we gotta go! come out!
johnny: I'm gay!
benny: that's not what I meant, but I support you!

tommy: you look nice today! I wanna kiss you
rachel: what?
tommy: i sAID IF YOU DIED I WOULDNT MISS YOU

quex: I look back on being 17 and think, 'oh my god, how did I not die?'

abel: dude, just chillax
thomas: that's not even a real word
abel, squinting: sometimes those who deny "chillax" are the ones who need to chillax the most

benny, knocking on his door: johnnyl, we gotta go! come out!
johnny: I'm gay!
benny: that's not what I meant, but I support you!

tommy: you look nice today! I wanna kiss you
rachel: what?
tommy: i sAID IF YOU DIED I WOULDNT MISS YOU

Micha: *slides down a slippery slope towards you and stops to look you straight in the eye* Good evening.

----

Captain Alessandri: I think there's a connection between your brain and wallpaper paste.

Micha: *slides down a slippery slope towards you and stops to look you straight in the eye* Good evening.

----

Captain Alessandri: I think there's a connection between your brain and wallpaper paste.

Reverie: WELCOME TO BIBLE STUDY. WE'RE ALL CHILDREN OF JESUS! KUMBAYAAAAA MY LOOORD~ Sophrona: [i][b]Disgusted[/b][/i], I am [i][b]revolted[/b][/i]. I dedicate my [b]entire[/b] life to our [i]Lord and Savior [b]Jesus Christ[/b][/i] and [i]this[/i] is the thanks I get? Theta: [emoji=music note size=1]Hey, how you doing? Well I'm doing just fine, I lied, I'm dying inside :) [emoji=music note size=1] Misael: You, stay positive. You always believe that everything is going to work out! How do you do it? Thetis: Well! I'll tell you my secret my secret sir! *leans in* I lie to myself. Every morning? When I wake up? I say everything's going to be oookay! But I'm lying. And I don't know how much longer I can do it. *squeaky smile* Have a swell night sir! Amity: Oh look a ramen noodle exhibit, gurl you know that your favorite! Oh! Careful chirren! That's a looootta sodium! Galileo: *Surveying his inventions* Look at all those chickens! Sophrona: Let me see what you have! Literally everyone else: A KNIFE!!!! :D :D :D Sophrona: NO! Amity: Do you ever want to talk about your feelings Missy? Misael: No. Cadmus: I do! Amity: I know Cadmus. Cadmus: I'm sad. Amity: I know Cadmus. BONUS FOOTAGE: Cadmus: It's faster if you roll!!! Theta: I don't want to be doing what I'm doing either! Thetis: So we all got up individually, and thought "Okay! Let's go over there, aaaannnnd destroy the place! :))) Misael: And I said no. You know. Like a liar.
Reverie: WELCOME TO BIBLE STUDY. WE'RE ALL CHILDREN OF JESUS! KUMBAYAAAAA MY LOOORD~

Sophrona: Disgusted, I am revolted. I dedicate my entire life to our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ and this is the thanks I get?

Theta: Hey, how you doing? Well I'm doing just fine, I lied, I'm dying inside :)

Misael: You, stay positive. You always believe that everything is going to work out! How do you do it?
Thetis: Well! I'll tell you my secret my secret sir! *leans in* I lie to myself. Every morning? When I wake up? I say everything's going to be oookay! But I'm lying. And I don't know how much longer I can do it. *squeaky smile* Have a swell night sir!

Amity: Oh look a ramen noodle exhibit, gurl you know that your favorite! Oh! Careful chirren! That's a looootta sodium!

Galileo: *Surveying his inventions* Look at all those chickens!

Sophrona: Let me see what you have!
Literally everyone else: A KNIFE!!!! :D :D :D
Sophrona: NO!

Amity: Do you ever want to talk about your feelings Missy?
Misael: No.
Cadmus: I do!
Amity: I know Cadmus.
Cadmus: I'm sad.
Amity: I know Cadmus.

BONUS FOOTAGE:

Cadmus: It's faster if you roll!!!

Theta: I don't want to be doing what I'm doing either!

Thetis: So we all got up individually, and thought "Okay! Let's go over there, aaaannnnd destroy the place! :)))

Misael: And I said no. You know. Like a liar.
0gSKMbv.gif
Catherine Carlson: Mother trucker, dude! That hurt like a buttcheek on a stick!
Flintlock: Watch your profanity.

Amileah, talking about her dads: two bros, chilling in a hot tub, five feet apart cause they're not gay.

Connie: DONT F$)# WITH ME, I HAVE THE POWER OF GOD AND ANIME ON MY SIDE!
Mirror: Wait wha-
Connie: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Catherine Carlson: Mother trucker, dude! That hurt like a buttcheek on a stick!
Flintlock: Watch your profanity.

Amileah, talking about her dads: two bros, chilling in a hot tub, five feet apart cause they're not gay.

Connie: DONT F$)# WITH ME, I HAVE THE POWER OF GOD AND ANIME ON MY SIDE!
Mirror: Wait wha-
Connie: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
There was a time he thought a single
sword could save the kingdom. A
time, all regrets were yet far away...
Emerald: This is your opinion *throws plastic bag into a fan*

Shinsei: Welcome to Physics.
*Thing sets on fire*
Terra: *Screaming*
Shinsei: HOLY MOTHER-

Icee: Aren't you lactose intolerant?
Blossom: This isn't lactose. It's milk. *Drinks it*

Spark: Kirby? More like Kobe. *Throws Kirby Star Allies into a basketball hoop*

Fluffy: You will never save Princess Andromeda, because I, Fluffy, will strike you down, Shirari
Shirari: *Is playing on a 3DS* Haha, that's me

(this isnt an oc one but I had to im sorry)
*Music starts playing*
Zan Partizanne: ooh, this is my jam *grabs thing of jam* this is my- turn that song off. *holds thing of jam* This is my jam, *kisses jam container* mwah

Red: And why do you want to be a librarian?
Kunzite: *clears throat* Shh!
Red: Oh my god you're hired what

Prince Sol: Queen, I found all this new land!
Queen Andromeda: Really? What did you name it?
Prince Sol: Newfound land
Queen Andromeda: can 'yall excecute him....?

Flame: *is watching Peanuts*
MeekoPuffy: Can you please turn that off?
Flame: Why?
MeekoPuffy: I'm allergic to peanuts

Emerald: Man, I love friendship. Almost as much as I love MYSELF

Timberclaw: I'm now ready for the costume party. I'm a pirate as you can se- *bangs head on metal pole*

Emerald: This is your opinion *throws plastic bag into a fan*

Shinsei: Welcome to Physics.
*Thing sets on fire*
Terra: *Screaming*
Shinsei: HOLY MOTHER-

Icee: Aren't you lactose intolerant?
Blossom: This isn't lactose. It's milk. *Drinks it*

Spark: Kirby? More like Kobe. *Throws Kirby Star Allies into a basketball hoop*

Fluffy: You will never save Princess Andromeda, because I, Fluffy, will strike you down, Shirari
Shirari: *Is playing on a 3DS* Haha, that's me

(this isnt an oc one but I had to im sorry)
*Music starts playing*
Zan Partizanne: ooh, this is my jam *grabs thing of jam* this is my- turn that song off. *holds thing of jam* This is my jam, *kisses jam container* mwah

Red: And why do you want to be a librarian?
Kunzite: *clears throat* Shh!
Red: Oh my god you're hired what

Prince Sol: Queen, I found all this new land!
Queen Andromeda: Really? What did you name it?
Prince Sol: Newfound land
Queen Andromeda: can 'yall excecute him....?

Flame: *is watching Peanuts*
MeekoPuffy: Can you please turn that off?
Flame: Why?
MeekoPuffy: I'm allergic to peanuts

Emerald: Man, I love friendship. Almost as much as I love MYSELF

Timberclaw: I'm now ready for the costume party. I'm a pirate as you can se- *bangs head on metal pole*

My Pokefarm

Please, screech at me about Kirby characters or Kirby games. I love them and need to yell everything I know before I go insane.
Bv0egTb.png
1 2 3 4 5