Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | any brass players on here?
1 2 3
@Leyii Aha! Trombones. I've heard they require a lot of physical movement. Hehe, brass does take quite the air. Brass is sort of difficult because of all the buzzing you have to do.
@Leyii Aha! Trombones. I've heard they require a lot of physical movement. Hehe, brass does take quite the air. Brass is sort of difficult because of all the buzzing you have to do.
Hello LGBT Community
I'm sort of a brass player!! I play flute mainly, but I've played baritone/euphonium for a bit now too. I love brass instruments, and French horn might be my all-time favorite. Love the versatility of French horn, but the mouthpiece is too small for my taste, so I just appreciate it from afar. I'd love to get the chance to actually try it out, though
I'm sort of a brass player!! I play flute mainly, but I've played baritone/euphonium for a bit now too. I love brass instruments, and French horn might be my all-time favorite. Love the versatility of French horn, but the mouthpiece is too small for my taste, so I just appreciate it from afar. I'd love to get the chance to actually try it out, though
fKJwbdW.png
*invades thread*

hehehe I play the clarinet and alto sax, but I did play the trumpet for a month before I switched to clarinet sksksk I have been playing the clarinet for 9 years and the alto for 7 ish years now. Go band!

I like invading every instrument related thread so lol
*invades thread*

hehehe I play the clarinet and alto sax, but I did play the trumpet for a month before I switched to clarinet sksksk I have been playing the clarinet for 9 years and the alto for 7 ish years now. Go band!

I like invading every instrument related thread so lol
Art Shop
Hatchery

celebi.giftumblr_inline_n2t76ssIwF1r9ywrd.gifshadow.gif
I've been playing the trumpet for 7 years now. That's awesome that you're picking up the french horn so quickly, it really is the most difficult brass instrument to get right!

You got "buzz" right, and I've only ever heard the term "brass player" or honestly just "brass" before.
I've been playing the trumpet for 7 years now. That's awesome that you're picking up the french horn so quickly, it really is the most difficult brass instrument to get right!

You got "buzz" right, and I've only ever heard the term "brass player" or honestly just "brass" before.
bic_signaturefinal_by_starkindlerstudio-daq8vx1.png
@yeehawbuckaroo !!!! I play trumpet and trombone, and my friend plays French Horn!!! one of us >:)
@yeehawbuckaroo !!!! I play trumpet and trombone, and my friend plays French Horn!!! one of us >:)
Hi I’m Luke. I really like dragons. Ok bye
Check out my art shop here
bzzZrFR.jpg
@Mynty Ohh yes! Baby tubas, as I call them, were my backup plan if French horn didn't work out. Baby tubas are such beautiful instruments, I love how deep they are. Yeah, the mouthpiece is quite tiny, but I'm tiny too, so it works out! I hope you get a chance to try the French horn someday.
@Bic Trumpet is a tiny yet very very loud instrument, and that's why I like it! When my friend went to go try out her trumpet, she said the instructor looked at her a bit nervously because she's an extremely tiny girl and the instructor probably thought her lungs were too small, heh. Yeah, I've heard quite a bit that French horn is tricky to play, so I'm pretty proud of myself for that. That's good I got the terms right! I adore the trumpet, such a great instrument.
@LordPineapple we got a double brass here!! trumpet and trombone seem to be the most popular of them all. I love the loudness of those two. I appreciate people who play trombone, my arm would fall off, that's for sure. Oh! This is the first time someone here has mentioned someone else playing the French horn. Yes, brass cult unite!
@Mynty Ohh yes! Baby tubas, as I call them, were my backup plan if French horn didn't work out. Baby tubas are such beautiful instruments, I love how deep they are. Yeah, the mouthpiece is quite tiny, but I'm tiny too, so it works out! I hope you get a chance to try the French horn someday.
@Bic Trumpet is a tiny yet very very loud instrument, and that's why I like it! When my friend went to go try out her trumpet, she said the instructor looked at her a bit nervously because she's an extremely tiny girl and the instructor probably thought her lungs were too small, heh. Yeah, I've heard quite a bit that French horn is tricky to play, so I'm pretty proud of myself for that. That's good I got the terms right! I adore the trumpet, such a great instrument.
@LordPineapple we got a double brass here!! trumpet and trombone seem to be the most popular of them all. I love the loudness of those two. I appreciate people who play trombone, my arm would fall off, that's for sure. Oh! This is the first time someone here has mentioned someone else playing the French horn. Yes, brass cult unite!
Hello LGBT Community
not a wind player but it's nice to know there's a bunch of musician's here! I'm in percussion, and I've got bassoon & euphonium friends.
not a wind player but it's nice to know there's a bunch of musician's here! I'm in percussion, and I've got bassoon & euphonium friends.
silks.gif things are bound to get better
FR+2 || she/her || wishlist || yeehaw
@amillionzeros percussion welcome! i have a brother in percussion. bassoon is a very pleasant instrument, I love the nice sound it makes. and as I've stated previously, euphoniums are such lovely and deep instruments!
@amillionzeros percussion welcome! i have a brother in percussion. bassoon is a very pleasant instrument, I love the nice sound it makes. and as I've stated previously, euphoniums are such lovely and deep instruments!
Hello LGBT Community
Hello, fellow music people.
I used to play the trumpet (I started in fourth grade) and I really miss it. I hope to start lessons soon so that I can rejoin band in my junior year :)

I absolutely love French horns. They're one of my favorite instruments.
Hello, fellow music people.
I used to play the trumpet (I started in fourth grade) and I really miss it. I hope to start lessons soon so that I can rejoin band in my junior year :)

I absolutely love French horns. They're one of my favorite instruments.
yotd_horizontal_border.png
I'm an ex brass player (sadly I quit band)! I used to play Trombone, and I absolutely loved it. Brass instruments are amazing, and I hope you enjoy playing that French Horn! They are quite beautiful in both looks and sound.
I'm an ex brass player (sadly I quit band)! I used to play Trombone, and I absolutely loved it. Brass instruments are amazing, and I hope you enjoy playing that French Horn! They are quite beautiful in both looks and sound.
6U6lWPg.pngWRPJKhj.png
P E R E G R I N
rO50KyM.png
she/they
free giveaway

wishlist
art shop
HxP6kXi.pngqKZAaLK.png0jScwbh.pngxe4FQbY.pngDWI9puz.pngybizMWD.png7GFlGJN.pngTrnD1Pw.png
DHc3orZ.pngDHc3orZ.png
1 2 3