Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | things people do that you wish they-
1 2 3 4 5
I’ve only had to deal with this a few times but when people ship you with your friend of the opposite gender
Like my friend is gay, and he has a boyfriend, and I’m a lesbian
Why on earth do you think we’d be together?
I’ve only had to deal with this a few times but when people ship you with your friend of the opposite gender
Like my friend is gay, and he has a boyfriend, and I’m a lesbian
Why on earth do you think we’d be together?
npc_scribbles_by_dogi_crimson-daevs0a.gif
When people just automatically assume I don't understand. I mostly get this with teachers that havent had me before but sometimes I'll make a question or a joke that sounds stupid but they dont pick up on my sarcasm necause "Im a kid" and start explaining things to me like ??? I didn't ask you I
When people just automatically assume I don't understand. I mostly get this with teachers that havent had me before but sometimes I'll make a question or a joke that sounds stupid but they dont pick up on my sarcasm necause "Im a kid" and start explaining things to me like ??? I didn't ask you I
tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o1_r2_250.gif || drearie
|| she/her
|| bi
|| worm king
|| anthem
[quote name="yeehawbuckaroo" date="2019-04-06 06:58:10" ] 2. when you make contact with the opposite gender for 0.2 seconds and someone thinks you're crushing on them [/quote] I can confidently say to anyone dealing with this or something similar, it gets better once you’re older. My middle school/early high school years were full of this kind of teasing. Nowadays most of my close friends are the opposite gender and seriously no one cares, nor are they immature enough to try saying “hey you should date this person you don’t like.” It’s freeing to realize the people around you have grown up and found better things to talk about As for mine... 1. Passive aggressiveness and all related behaviors. If there’s a problem, talk to me about it directly and I’ll probably try to work with you to find a compromise we can both get behind. Don’t drop hints or leave snarky notes telling me what you want. Don’t do things behind my back and talk to other people about it thinking I don’t know or can’t hear it. Don’t ask for things with a sarcastic or condescending tone and expect me to happily go along with it. Most of all, trying to guilt trip me and make me feel bad over whatever the issue is simply will not work. I’ve dealt with all of these things from people in my life and they suck but at least I’m learning how to put my foot down. I believe clear communication is super important in any type of conflict, even small ones. 2. Littering. It’s so easy to just... not litter?? People who litter have no respect for the environment and are entitled enough to expect the rest of the world to clean up after their messes. There is no excuse. There are trash cans literally everywhere. The people who throw fast food trash from their cars are the absolute worst because if you’re in your car, I promise there is a very good chance you’re heading somewhere with a trash can. I live in a condominium and the amount of trash outside is terrible, especially since we have two huge garbage bins in the main parking lot but noo that’s too hard for some people apparently.
yeehawbuckaroo wrote on 2019-04-06 06:58:10:
2. when you make contact with the opposite gender for 0.2 seconds and someone thinks you're crushing on them

I can confidently say to anyone dealing with this or something similar, it gets better once you’re older. My middle school/early high school years were full of this kind of teasing. Nowadays most of my close friends are the opposite gender and seriously no one cares, nor are they immature enough to try saying “hey you should date this person you don’t like.” It’s freeing to realize the people around you have grown up and found better things to talk about

As for mine...

1. Passive aggressiveness and all related behaviors. If there’s a problem, talk to me about it directly and I’ll probably try to work with you to find a compromise we can both get behind. Don’t drop hints or leave snarky notes telling me what you want. Don’t do things behind my back and talk to other people about it thinking I don’t know or can’t hear it. Don’t ask for things with a sarcastic or condescending tone and expect me to happily go along with it. Most of all, trying to guilt trip me and make me feel bad over whatever the issue is simply will not work. I’ve dealt with all of these things from people in my life and they suck but at least I’m learning how to put my foot down. I believe clear communication is super important in any type of conflict, even small ones.

2. Littering. It’s so easy to just... not litter?? People who litter have no respect for the environment and are entitled enough to expect the rest of the world to clean up after their messes. There is no excuse. There are trash cans literally everywhere. The people who throw fast food trash from their cars are the absolute worst because if you’re in your car, I promise there is a very good chance you’re heading somewhere with a trash can. I live in a condominium and the amount of trash outside is terrible, especially since we have two huge garbage bins in the main parking lot but noo that’s too hard for some people apparently.
Never be afraid to ping me!
.....this is more of a flight rising thing but i H A T E when people reply to free art/give a gift threads with really specific and complicated things

"please draw a gijinka of this one dragon, i want you to include his complicated accent and all 14 pieces of his apparel. please read his lore (which is always 5 pages long) and draw him accordingly. perhaps you could draw his Alternate Form which is just as complex :)"

it stalls the thread for days bc why in god's name would someone want to draw what could easily be a $30+ commission for. free...........same with give a gift threads where people will say "i only want rare 2014 accents from x, y, and z festivals with bird, space, or fish themes"

like. please. we are doing things for free to be nice to our fellow players. this isn't the place to unfurl your mile-long wishlist and leave no wiggle room. i like to go all-out on art for free or give nice gifts to strangers but when you demand it???? that sucks wicked hard bruh.
.....this is more of a flight rising thing but i H A T E when people reply to free art/give a gift threads with really specific and complicated things

"please draw a gijinka of this one dragon, i want you to include his complicated accent and all 14 pieces of his apparel. please read his lore (which is always 5 pages long) and draw him accordingly. perhaps you could draw his Alternate Form which is just as complex :)"

it stalls the thread for days bc why in god's name would someone want to draw what could easily be a $30+ commission for. free...........same with give a gift threads where people will say "i only want rare 2014 accents from x, y, and z festivals with bird, space, or fish themes"

like. please. we are doing things for free to be nice to our fellow players. this isn't the place to unfurl your mile-long wishlist and leave no wiggle room. i like to go all-out on art for free or give nice gifts to strangers but when you demand it???? that sucks wicked hard bruh.
21556.png

◊ they/them
◊ 28
◊ FR+2
  • that group of kids in class that just,, don't shut up. there's this one person. and she just. she has this very annoying entitled voice and just raises it when talking to people 1 foot away like she wants everyone in the class to hear her. and she NEVER gets in trouble either. she's constantly breaking the rules but teachers lick her toes like she's zeus or something. not connected to her being a noisy flea, but she acts like anything below an A is the end of the world. where did C being the average go???
  • people not telling you what to do in a group project and just assuming you'll do something. my anxiety is constantly telling me if they didn't tell you to do this don't do it you'll mess up the whole project just wait
  • that group of kids in class that just,, don't shut up. there's this one person. and she just. she has this very annoying entitled voice and just raises it when talking to people 1 foot away like she wants everyone in the class to hear her. and she NEVER gets in trouble either. she's constantly breaking the rules but teachers lick her toes like she's zeus or something. not connected to her being a noisy flea, but she acts like anything below an A is the end of the world. where did C being the average go???
  • people not telling you what to do in a group project and just assuming you'll do something. my anxiety is constantly telling me if they didn't tell you to do this don't do it you'll mess up the whole project just wait
================================== 1016.png #(# he/they=

we’ve escaped them
you and i
can fly away and
paint the sky
Walking.

Just... the ways people decide to walk!

That group of people who choose to take up the entire path so no one can get past them. And have no care when those walking towards them has to go on the road cause they won't let anyone through!

That person who walks slowly in the middle of the path, and seemingly walks purposely in your path if you try to get around them.

That one who is clearly on their phone and keeps suddenly stopping as if they want you to bump into them.

Those people who decide a path is a great place to stand and have a chat whilst, again, giving no space for people to get around them (and instead have to go in-between them... like why?!)

I'm all up for people walking instead of cars etc.. BUT HAVE SOME ETIQUETTE
Walking.

Just... the ways people decide to walk!

That group of people who choose to take up the entire path so no one can get past them. And have no care when those walking towards them has to go on the road cause they won't let anyone through!

That person who walks slowly in the middle of the path, and seemingly walks purposely in your path if you try to get around them.

That one who is clearly on their phone and keeps suddenly stopping as if they want you to bump into them.

Those people who decide a path is a great place to stand and have a chat whilst, again, giving no space for people to get around them (and instead have to go in-between them... like why?!)

I'm all up for people walking instead of cars etc.. BUT HAVE SOME ETIQUETTE
For "I Know That Reference", all dragons (minus Level 25s & Fodders) are fandergs within my lair :)
1. When people bite off more than they can chew, then complain afterwards. I understand if something else came up last minute, but if you absolutely know you're busy with other things, then why would you take up this project in the first place??

2. Not communcating plans! My club is to do this animation project to show off at our end of the year banquet, but our group leaders won't tell us what they're planning, so now we can't do anything until they make up their minds! Plus, me and a friend of mine missed the meeting for it cause of other stuff, and nobody will give us a clear answer. How do you expect me to do my part if you're not gonna tell me what I need to do in the first place??
(Honestly, I may just sit it out cause nobody seems to know whats going on and the whole thing looks horrifically uncoordinated)

1. When people bite off more than they can chew, then complain afterwards. I understand if something else came up last minute, but if you absolutely know you're busy with other things, then why would you take up this project in the first place??

2. Not communcating plans! My club is to do this animation project to show off at our end of the year banquet, but our group leaders won't tell us what they're planning, so now we can't do anything until they make up their minds! Plus, me and a friend of mine missed the meeting for it cause of other stuff, and nobody will give us a clear answer. How do you expect me to do my part if you're not gonna tell me what I need to do in the first place??
(Honestly, I may just sit it out cause nobody seems to know whats going on and the whole thing looks horrifically uncoordinated)

extra-head-right.png
★ Previously MalusNight
☆ She/Her
★ +1 FR Time
I don't like when I'm doing something that the teacher explained in detail and somebody immediately asks me for help because they didn't listen. Senior year in high school and this is still an issue, and I know it will probably always be, but at the same time...

L I S T E N

I also hate when people do things that are hyprocritical multiple times within a very small window of each other. For example, I no longer have a cable box in my bedroom, so I have to watch TV downstairs. Whenever my sisters would do this, they would always yell at me for being "loud" (when I wasn't. Also, they have TVs and cable boxes in their own rooms. :/ ). But now I can't watch TV in peace, like at all. No, I wanna watch TV and everyone wants to friggin' bother me over something random.

Also when people are told not to do something that they should not be doing by someone of authority and then get super defensive and snappy. I hate that. This person is just doing their job and you're ruining their day by being rude to them and giving them attitude. Just stop.
I don't like when I'm doing something that the teacher explained in detail and somebody immediately asks me for help because they didn't listen. Senior year in high school and this is still an issue, and I know it will probably always be, but at the same time...

L I S T E N

I also hate when people do things that are hyprocritical multiple times within a very small window of each other. For example, I no longer have a cable box in my bedroom, so I have to watch TV downstairs. Whenever my sisters would do this, they would always yell at me for being "loud" (when I wasn't. Also, they have TVs and cable boxes in their own rooms. :/ ). But now I can't watch TV in peace, like at all. No, I wanna watch TV and everyone wants to friggin' bother me over something random.

Also when people are told not to do something that they should not be doing by someone of authority and then get super defensive and snappy. I hate that. This person is just doing their job and you're ruining their day by being rude to them and giving them attitude. Just stop.
~~Wishlist~~
6dNll8V.gif
When people make loud noises in the morning. Like, no. People be sleeping, ya butthole.
When people make loud noises in the morning. Like, no. People be sleeping, ya butthole.
9e9feb1cd233d5fc793ec7c6dd43c14e98d311f2.gif
1. When people automatically think I'm doing a gender bent version of a character I'm cosplaying just because I'm a girl. Like, uh, NO. I did not make this costume perfectly to character just to be thought of like that. It's rude man.

2. People trying to keep up conversations with me at work. Like people please, I have headphones in, and I have to get over 150 banners done a night. Could you not?
1. When people automatically think I'm doing a gender bent version of a character I'm cosplaying just because I'm a girl. Like, uh, NO. I did not make this costume perfectly to character just to be thought of like that. It's rude man.

2. People trying to keep up conversations with me at work. Like people please, I have headphones in, and I have to get over 150 banners done a night. Could you not?
emVSLIq.png
I have my own website for things I've made!
SquishyPanda
1 2 3 4 5