Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Let’s talk avengers my dudes
1 2 3 4 5 6
[quote name="EWSpirit" date="2019-03-29 15:30:36" ] HJKGFDKL hello you said avengers?? Yes pleeeease as soon as the tickets go on sale I'm YEETING and am buying them instantly Also how do y'all plan to avoid spoilers lol? I'm gonna probably see it on the Friday after it comes out so like, I'll have to avoid the internet in general lol As for favorite characters, I like Bucky, Thor, and Captain Marvel the best! [/quote] @EWSpirit FELT THAT (we love a good yeeting) i’m probably gonna see it as soon as i can and then hope people put spoiler warnings in front of everything!! i’m so ready lol
EWSpirit wrote on 2019-03-29 15:30:36:
HJKGFDKL

hello you said avengers?? Yes pleeeease

as soon as the tickets go on sale I'm YEETING and am buying them instantly

Also how do y'all plan to avoid spoilers lol? I'm gonna probably see it on the Friday after it comes out so like, I'll have to avoid the internet in general lol

As for favorite characters, I like Bucky, Thor, and Captain Marvel the best!

@EWSpirit
FELT THAT (we love a good yeeting)
i’m probably gonna see it as soon as i can and then hope people put spoiler warnings in front of everything!! i’m so ready lol
arcaneb1.png sorry for multiple pings!
im super busy right now, and might not respond right away! thx for understanding!
[quote name="Wulfraptor" date="2019-03-29 08:00:09" ] I haven't actually seen infinity war threads like this have filled in the blanks and so did clips posted on the internet. I wonder if Ant man is going to kill thanos like the gag is going around... seriously Thanos prepare your *censored* but seriously Dr. Strange and Loki *drools* [emoji=fae love] [/quote] The Russo brothers said no Ant-Man is not going to kill Thanos like that. My guess is that Thor and Carol are going to confront Thanos because they are missing from the vortex suit line up.
Wulfraptor wrote on 2019-03-29 08:00:09:
I haven't actually seen infinity war threads like this have filled in the blanks and so did clips posted on the internet. I wonder if Ant man is going to kill thanos like the gag is going around... seriously Thanos prepare your *censored*

but seriously Dr. Strange and Loki *drools*

The Russo brothers said no Ant-Man is not going to kill Thanos like that.

My guess is that Thor and Carol are going to confront Thanos because they are missing from the vortex suit line up.
[quote name="MarvelGirl1983" date="2019-03-30 08:07:32" ] [quote name="Wulfraptor" date="2019-03-29 08:00:09" ] I haven't actually seen infinity war threads like this have filled in the blanks and so did clips posted on the internet. I wonder if Ant man is going to kill thanos like the gag is going around... seriously Thanos prepare your *censored* but seriously Dr. Strange and Loki *drools* [emoji=fae love] [/quote] The Russo brothers said no Ant-Man is not going to kill Thanos like that. My guess is that Thor and Carol are going to confront Thanos because they are missing from the vortex suit line up. [/quote] oof i didn’t notice they were missing from the line up but i love carol with all of my heart she’s great also: new international posters?????? i love them?!?! my fav is the one with all the dusted characters silhouetted in the front :,) it’s so pretty
MarvelGirl1983 wrote on 2019-03-30 08:07:32:
Wulfraptor wrote on 2019-03-29 08:00:09:
I haven't actually seen infinity war threads like this have filled in the blanks and so did clips posted on the internet. I wonder if Ant man is going to kill thanos like the gag is going around... seriously Thanos prepare your *censored*

but seriously Dr. Strange and Loki *drools*

The Russo brothers said no Ant-Man is not going to kill Thanos like that.

My guess is that Thor and Carol are going to confront Thanos because they are missing from the vortex suit line up.

oof i didn’t notice they were missing from the line up
but i love carol with all of my heart she’s great

also: new international posters?????? i love them?!?! my fav is the one with all the dusted characters silhouetted in the front :,) it’s so pretty
im super busy right now, and might not respond right away! thx for understanding!
i'm VERY not ready for endgame!! when april 26th rolls around i'll probably die before i even get to the theater

anyway i'm really scared for tony and thor :"( i don't have much faith that either of them will live, but if they don't i don't know what i'll do with my life..
i'm VERY not ready for endgame!! when april 26th rolls around i'll probably die before i even get to the theater

anyway i'm really scared for tony and thor :"( i don't have much faith that either of them will live, but if they don't i don't know what i'll do with my life..
i was just watching some an ACE comic con panel with Elizabeth Olson and Paul Bettany and Elizabeth said it was gonna get so much worse for wanda

:,(

there goes my heart and soul
i was just watching some an ACE comic con panel with Elizabeth Olson and Paul Bettany and Elizabeth said it was gonna get so much worse for wanda

:,(

there goes my heart and soul
guys it’s this month whattttt
guys it’s this month whattttt
We're talking Avengers! Yasssss! I am ready. But I am also not ready. The movie isn't even out yet and it has already got me feeling all sorts of ways.

Also we were talking favorite characters earlier. Thor is my fave (even though he should have gone for the head. Tsk. Loki was also my fave but I try not to think about that. It still hurts. R.I.P
We're talking Avengers! Yasssss! I am ready. But I am also not ready. The movie isn't even out yet and it has already got me feeling all sorts of ways.

Also we were talking favorite characters earlier. Thor is my fave (even though he should have gone for the head. Tsk. Loki was also my fave but I try not to think about that. It still hurts. R.I.P
A5jrfi7.gif
[quote name="soldierofrebirth" date="2019-04-01 17:10:11" ] We're talking Avengers! Yasssss! I am ready. But I am also not ready. The movie isn't even out yet and it has already got me feeling all sorts of ways. Also we were talking favorite characters earlier. Thor is my fave (even though he should have gone for the head. Tsk. Loki was also my fave but I try not to think about that. It still hurts. R.I.P [/quote] the i’m ready but not ready part spoke to me on a personal level
soldierofrebirth wrote on 2019-04-01 17:10:11:

the i’m ready but not ready part spoke to me on a personal level
Tickets are on sale! Just bought mine. Eeek! It feels more real now. I am so excited! [quote]the i’m ready but not ready part spoke to me on a personal level[/quote] Also I am glad you understand haha
Tickets are on sale! Just bought mine. Eeek! It feels more real now. I am so excited!
Quote:
the i’m ready but not ready part spoke to me on a personal level

Also I am glad you understand haha
A5jrfi7.gif
Ahhhh tickets!!!!! Luckily I don’t need to pre order mine bc i live in the middle of no where but i’m SO FREAKING EXCITED!!!!
Ahhhh tickets!!!!! Luckily I don’t need to pre order mine bc i live in the middle of no where but i’m SO FREAKING EXCITED!!!!
1 2 3 4 5 6