Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Let’s talk avengers my dudes
1 2 3 4 5 6
my favorite character
my favorite character
spacewhale0.gifqB0EMi0.png
Choosing a favourite is heccing hard but uh-

of the people left, hawkeye maybe?? I'm expecting a lot of character development and *happyness*
Of everyone? Maybe Vision, but spidey is a good boi and I love Shuri's personality even tho she isn't an avenger
Choosing a favourite is heccing hard but uh-

of the people left, hawkeye maybe?? I'm expecting a lot of character development and *happyness*
Of everyone? Maybe Vision, but spidey is a good boi and I love Shuri's personality even tho she isn't an avenger
*vibrates in excitement and fear*
E N D G A M E. I S. L E S S. T H A N. A. M O N T H. A W A Y.

My favorite character is Natasha. If she dies, I'm suing for damage. That's my emotional support assassin.
*vibrates in excitement and fear*
E N D G A M E. I S. L E S S. T H A N. A. M O N T H. A W A Y.

My favorite character is Natasha. If she dies, I'm suing for damage. That's my emotional support assassin.
•I no longer play, but that's left of my lair is not for sale•
So, like
I’m very behind on marvel movies

I didnt watch Thor Ragnarok so I pretty much threw in the towel

Then Paul Rudd was Ant Man and now its like ok im kinda back in but just for Paul Rudd and then I heard Loki died (again?) and then the only spooder man I liked died
I dont even know how Guardians of Prat Galaxy fits into everything.

Marvel confuses me with Avenger and Xmen stuff too

They exist in the same universe yet they never interact.
So, like
I’m very behind on marvel movies

I didnt watch Thor Ragnarok so I pretty much threw in the towel

Then Paul Rudd was Ant Man and now its like ok im kinda back in but just for Paul Rudd and then I heard Loki died (again?) and then the only spooder man I liked died
I dont even know how Guardians of Prat Galaxy fits into everything.

Marvel confuses me with Avenger and Xmen stuff too

They exist in the same universe yet they never interact.
9e9feb1cd233d5fc793ec7c6dd43c14e98d311f2.gif
omg i LOVE marvel I'm also so excited for endgame i literally circled the release date on my calendar

My favorite character is the Winter Soldier, don't know if anyone else likes him (plz don't hate me or call me stupid if you don't like him), I was so so sad when he disintegrated at the end of Infinity War.

I also like Captain America, Black Panther, Shuri, Ant Man, Spiderman, tbh I'm not a big fan of Tony Stark and the others (srry if u like him alot)
omg i LOVE marvel I'm also so excited for endgame i literally circled the release date on my calendar

My favorite character is the Winter Soldier, don't know if anyone else likes him (plz don't hate me or call me stupid if you don't like him), I was so so sad when he disintegrated at the end of Infinity War.

I also like Captain America, Black Panther, Shuri, Ant Man, Spiderman, tbh I'm not a big fan of Tony Stark and the others (srry if u like him alot)
g7xAJY8.png
@Bronzewing AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHYOUDIDNTHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

@LemonsSharks
i love Clint w all my heart but i already know his family is going to be dust and i’m not ready :,)

@NataliaRomanova
I LOVE NAT TOO SHES JUST SO GREAT (also i love ur user lol)
@Bronzewing AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHYOUDIDNTHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

@LemonsSharks
i love Clint w all my heart but i already know his family is going to be dust and i’m not ready :,)

@NataliaRomanova
I LOVE NAT TOO SHES JUST SO GREAT (also i love ur user lol)
arcaneb1.png sorry for multiple pings!
im super busy right now, and might not respond right away! thx for understanding!
@GodSeven

awww i love Bucky!!! His character development is so good it makes me cry :,)
@GodSeven

awww i love Bucky!!! His character development is so good it makes me cry :,)
im super busy right now, and might not respond right away! thx for understanding!
why are my favorite characters the experiments and the tortured ones? like i don’t have a problem they are just good characters?????
why are my favorite characters the experiments and the tortured ones? like i don’t have a problem they are just good characters?????
@MysticRose1656

yeah same his character development is so amazing and i'm going to be so happy when he comes back (somehow) in endgame, i am very sure that he is going to come back with all the other disintegrated characters and half of the universe
@MysticRose1656

yeah same his character development is so amazing and i'm going to be so happy when he comes back (somehow) in endgame, i am very sure that he is going to come back with all the other disintegrated characters and half of the universe
g7xAJY8.png
1 2 3 4 5 6