Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Sad stuff in video games?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
[quote name="Harvestable" date="2019-02-12 19:59:30" ] [center][img]https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/earthbound/images/e/ee/Claus_SSBB_Sticker.png[/img][/center] [/quote] no
Harvestable wrote on 2019-02-12 19:59:30:
Claus_SSBB_Sticker.png
no
tumblr_inline_phfs2717ZW1r9yvob_540.gif
"COME, LINK, AND LET US AWAKEN... TOGETHER!"

The Team ICO games always at least make me mist up at the end, too.

And signing the Pokemon Mystery Dungeon train - I always cry at the credits of Explorers. "It was a story that had to be told."
"COME, LINK, AND LET US AWAKEN... TOGETHER!"

The Team ICO games always at least make me mist up at the end, too.

And signing the Pokemon Mystery Dungeon train - I always cry at the credits of Explorers. "It was a story that had to be told."
jtgoRWq.png
“Sasha. Sometimes we don't choose the path we take. It's ok.. It's all right to be afraid..”
“The pain we feel.. It‘s just love showing through.”
“Wear that love proudly, my daughter.”
“Sasha. Sometimes we don't choose the path we take. It's ok.. It's all right to be afraid..”
“The pain we feel.. It‘s just love showing through.”
“Wear that love proudly, my daughter.”
Pokemon mystery dungeons is depressing

Also

A kids game called THE Dog Island it looks super cute but is depressing and hurts me
Pokemon mystery dungeons is depressing

Also

A kids game called THE Dog Island it looks super cute but is depressing and hurts me
ho_hey_by_anomalyarts4-dc8qi2d.jpg
Walking meme-Martin-he/him I need to update my signature
[img]https://i.ytimg.com/vi/NgAjSiuBQco/maxresdefault.jpg[/img] Ezio didn't deserve this
maxresdefault.jpg

Ezio didn't deserve this
S O K O L
knowledge of comprehension, benevolence, and aesthetics | active | slowly revamping
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
Not a real game, but I legit cried when Nepeta died in Homestuck. I'll never forgive Gamzee.
Not a real game, but I legit cried when Nepeta died in Homestuck. I'll never forgive Gamzee.
Nothing much to say here.

slCEFYq.png
sZShZzW.png
Basically everything in Majora's Mask. To be fair, I was like 11 when I first played it, but it's still one of the only games to make me actually physically cry. Also: [quote name="Woodenclaw" date="2019-02-12 17:02:51" ] [img]https://thelifestream.net/wp-content/uploads/2009/04/zack-dies.png[/img] [/quote] This is one of the other games that made me cry. I will never forget the Zackrifice™
Basically everything in Majora's Mask. To be fair, I was like 11 when I first played it, but it's still one of the only games to make me actually physically cry.

Also:
Woodenclaw wrote on 2019-02-12 17:02:51:
zack-dies.png

This is one of the other games that made me cry. I will never forget the Zackrifice™
tumblr_o23mwcXPEZ1u3wsjco6_250.png 4f4c01ec3fcd06d45834f28097a7fb2be50dc3cf.png dEo6ta2.png
nbZE1po.png
5iXiC8z.png
V7wUqxW.png
bYt72YT.png
jbMLSIO.png

nGKuPIQ.gif
[quote name="EarlyGrey" date="2019-02-13 06:50:40" ] Solas breaking up with me in DA:Inquisition. [/quote]
EarlyGrey wrote on 2019-02-13 06:50:40:
Solas breaking up with me in DA:Inquisition.
earthflower.pngearth.gifearthflower.png
okami when the bamboo girl gets in the bamboo rocket ship thing and leaves the old man that raised her always makes me a little emotional lol
okami when the bamboo girl gets in the bamboo rocket ship thing and leaves the old man that raised her always makes me a little emotional lol
ytkEBod.pngll0CfnD.png510b8a63d40dc52d20b17daf90107ad8a80d4b80.png
[quote name="Swageus" date="2019-02-13 07:28:08" ] Pokemon Black and White's ending got me actin [img]https://i.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/001/384/545/7b9.jpg[/img] [s]we do not deserve N Harmonia, he is too pure for this world[/s] [/quote] ihkjdsfjdfnkj yes
Swageus wrote on 2019-02-13 07:28:08:
Pokemon Black and White's ending got me actin

7b9.jpg

we do not deserve N Harmonia, he is too pure for this world
ihkjdsfjdfnkj yes
alU7SjZ.pngtumblr_oswg5vcfeg1v8lm95o3_r1_100.gifYdXahFO.gifc6ldplq.gifYdXahFO.giftumblr_oswg5vcfeg1v8lm95o4_r1_100.gifbkS13OY.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8