Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Kirby Discussion
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 20 21
Some art from the Official Kirby Twitter [img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/6f50e3b60ea84aeea4851844390023b5/tumblr_ponakzRJB21vjwwiao1_540.png[/img][img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/c3302f28a47265dc5a94912eeaa78ea9/tumblr_ponakzRJB21vjwwiao2_540.png[/img] [center][i]Taranaza...[/i][/center] Also for here's last year's valentine art! [img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/1e13d6b4b4ebc1043c1dce1a18b08634/tumblr_poc6mpHHyd1wzaraso1_1280.jpg[/img] Also is there a kirby discord that exists? I'm just kind of curious. (I mean there probably are but they're probably tied to communities like reddit or something)
Some art from the Official Kirby Twitter
tumblr_ponakzRJB21vjwwiao1_540.pngtumblr_ponakzRJB21vjwwiao2_540.png
Taranaza...

Also for here's last year's valentine art!
tumblr_poc6mpHHyd1wzaraso1_1280.jpg

Also is there a kirby discord that exists? I'm just kind of curious. (I mean there probably are but they're probably tied to communities like reddit or something)
tumblr_px51itqh6G1vjwwiao2_100.gif102d163a-d286-11e8-a530-e1fc53146cd0.gifArt Thread9d95c621-d288-11e8-9f00-e1fc53146cd0.gif tumblr_op7hohhA6K1w1kerio1_100.gif24364585_jebU2ZlB1MqalV1.png
What fan dragon should I make next? I'm considering Susie, DM Swordsman, Magolor EX or Soul, Gooey, Galacta Knight, Paintra and Drawcia but I don't know where to start!

I have their outfits pre-made but they're not finalised :')
What fan dragon should I make next? I'm considering Susie, DM Swordsman, Magolor EX or Soul, Gooey, Galacta Knight, Paintra and Drawcia but I don't know where to start!

I have their outfits pre-made but they're not finalised :')
vckV4Hu.pngnbYcIeA.png
[quote name="@Blueflare" date="2019-03-19 20:22:52" ] Also is there a kirby discord that exists? I'm just kind of curious. (I mean there probably are but they're probably tied to communities like reddit or something) [/quote] i know the kirby subreddit has one, i think it is just discord.gg/kirby it's pretty fun also if i get the time and money i will make kirby fandragons aND NOBODY CAN STOP ME-
@Blueflare wrote on 2019-03-19 20:22:52:
Also is there a kirby discord that exists? I'm just kind of curious. (I mean there probably are but they're probably tied to communities like reddit or something)

i know the kirby subreddit has one, i think it is just discord.gg/kirby
it's pretty fun

also if i get the time and money i will make kirby fandragons aND NOBODY CAN STOP ME-
shira // any pronouns // // +3 FR time
kirby.gif
[quote name="SaturnNeptune" date="2019-03-17 19:38:31" ] What do you all think about Prince fluff- [/quote] yes. him Goode. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=49254802] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/492549/49254802_350.png[/img] [/url] i have a fandragon for him, too!
SaturnNeptune wrote on 2019-03-17 19:38:31:
What do you all think about Prince fluff-
yes. him Goode.

49254802_350.png

i have a fandragon for him, too!
[quote name="Shirarisun" date="2019-03-20 05:43:13" ] [quote name="@Blueflare" date="2019-03-19 20:22:52" ] Also is there a kirby discord that exists? I'm just kind of curious. (I mean there probably are but they're probably tied to communities like reddit or something) [/quote] i know the kirby subreddit has one, i think it is just discord.gg/kirby it's pretty fun [/quote] as a person whos active on this server. Its very good and nice join us youll see me quite often as zelen...... the server's not really tied to the subreddit id say. youll be doing fine if youre not subbed to it or dont have a reddit account at all.
Shirarisun wrote on 2019-03-20 05:43:13:
@Blueflare wrote on 2019-03-19 20:22:52:

i know the kirby subreddit has one, i think it is just discord.gg/kirby
it's pretty fun
as a person whos active on this server. Its very good and nice join us
youll see me quite often as zelen......
the server's not really tied to the subreddit id say. youll be doing fine if youre not subbed to it or dont have a reddit account at all.
|||||zel
Glowbug she/her
actual spore creature
It's a tempting offer but I'm not big on...big servers. (heh..)
I've mostly just stuck to small servers or ones with few active users.
But thank you for telling about it!

Also thank you to everyone whose shown their fandragons, It's really interesting seeing how everybody chooses what represents a character.

@periplans
Hmm how about either Paintra or Drawcia, I think they're be pretty interesting character to tackle in dragon form!

A question for today would be... are you satisfied with the characters included in Star Allies' DLC? I'd say I'm happy with it for the most part, all my favorites are in but I get it if some of yours are missing like prince fluff.
It's a tempting offer but I'm not big on...big servers. (heh..)
I've mostly just stuck to small servers or ones with few active users.
But thank you for telling about it!

Also thank you to everyone whose shown their fandragons, It's really interesting seeing how everybody chooses what represents a character.

@periplans
Hmm how about either Paintra or Drawcia, I think they're be pretty interesting character to tackle in dragon form!

A question for today would be... are you satisfied with the characters included in Star Allies' DLC? I'd say I'm happy with it for the most part, all my favorites are in but I get it if some of yours are missing like prince fluff.
tumblr_px51itqh6G1vjwwiao2_100.gif102d163a-d286-11e8-a530-e1fc53146cd0.gifArt Thread9d95c621-d288-11e8-9f00-e1fc53146cd0.gif tumblr_op7hohhA6K1w1kerio1_100.gif24364585_jebU2ZlB1MqalV1.png
@periplans
Magalor all the way. I'm considering a fandragon of him myself, but I don't know what genes I'd use.
@periplans
Magalor all the way. I'm considering a fandragon of him myself, but I don't know what genes I'd use.
Sometimes I wonder why people post fodder at like, 1000kt.

Then I realize it benefits me, so I don't care!

She/her Pings make me happy! Mass scryer
[quote name="Blueflare" date="2019-03-21 06:00:39" ] A question for today would be... are you satisfied with the characters included in Star Allies' DLC? I'd say I'm happy with it for the most part, all my favorites are in but I get it if some of yours are missing like prince fluff. [/quote] i love them all! i think there are some characters that would have been cool but overall i'm happy with what we got
Blueflare wrote on 2019-03-21 06:00:39:
i love them all! i think there are some characters that would have been cool but overall i'm happy with what we got
shira // any pronouns // // +3 FR time
kirby.gif
i'd say i'm pretty happy with what we got! my three faves in a wave together and some characters finally getting mentions is pretty radical

also today is Marx's birthday!
i'd say i'm pretty happy with what we got! my three faves in a wave together and some characters finally getting mentions is pretty radical

[quote name="Bluebirdi3" date="2019-03-21 06:34:44" ] i'd say i'm pretty happy with what we got! my three faves in a wave together and some characters finally getting mentions is pretty radical also today is Marx's birthday! [/quote] I didn't know? I fake fan. Need to draw something. Today! Yesterday!
Bluebirdi3 wrote on 2019-03-21 06:34:44:

I didn't know? I fake fan.

Need to draw something. Today! Yesterday!
Sometimes I wonder why people post fodder at like, 1000kt.

Then I realize it benefits me, so I don't care!

She/her Pings make me happy! Mass scryer
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 20 21