Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | one sentence to describe you
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
I was born sick, but I love it
I was born sick, but I love it
tumblr_ovy93jxd481u1ry24o2_500.gif
I've learned to look with not my eyes, but the heart; because only the heart can see the true soul;;; jk its because I can't see properly without glasses
I've learned to look with not my eyes, but the heart; because only the heart can see the true soul;;; jk its because I can't see properly without glasses
Fishes ____ she/her | +3 FR time | wishlist | avatar
ra01-icon-goldfish.gif s02-icon-whale.gif
dead inside weirdo who brings printed memes to school
dead inside weirdo who brings printed memes to school
tumblr_ogz3ohToxS1rravn7o4_500.png
a random teenager who is constantly confused, tired, and concerned about life around them
a random teenager who is constantly confused, tired, and concerned about life around them
this idiot is stressed because they procrastinate, but they procrastinate because they're stressed, but they're stressed because they procrastinate, but they procrastinate because they're stressed, but they're stressed because they

alternatively:
SHUT UP ABOUT UNDERTALE
this idiot is stressed because they procrastinate, but they procrastinate because they're stressed, but they're stressed because they procrastinate, but they procrastinate because they're stressed, but they're stressed because they

alternatively:
SHUT UP ABOUT UNDERTALE
CAszu6o.png clai/mordecai/aether
fae/they
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx fqG5KmE.png
Airhead who is aloof to her surroundings and is addicted to an unhealthy amount of escapism.
Airhead who is aloof to her surroundings and is addicted to an unhealthy amount of escapism.
Eco1dmi.png Egg Art Shop

Skin shop

Art Shop
An artist hermit who can't go get a drink from the concession stand because she'd have to speak to people.
An artist hermit who can't go get a drink from the concession stand because she'd have to speak to people.
Art shop.

Free Genes.
A metalhead teenager who wants to seek some knowledge in arts and music and search in Tumblr for her favorite band's members just for fun.
A metalhead teenager who wants to seek some knowledge in arts and music and search in Tumblr for her favorite band's members just for fun.
O2CQckQ.png8uFuUMu.png
A barely functioning adult with no goals floating in an ocean called life, who tends to cling to all kinds of little things to stay afloat. [quote name="TheSoapyDolphin" date="2019-01-26 13:12:47" ] alternatively: SHUT UP ABOUT UNDERTALE [/quote]
A barely functioning adult with no goals floating in an ocean called life, who tends to cling to all kinds of little things to stay afloat.

TheSoapyDolphin wrote on 2019-01-26 13:12:47:
alternatively:
SHUT UP ABOUT UNDERTALE
plagueanim1.gif
FR+9 | cQS6PnX.png | german
FObX7rS.png
- No voice to cry suffering. -
No random friend requests
_______
__
f44Zu0R.gif

Older teen obsessed with maps, cats, and worldbuilding disease