Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Poorly Describe an Antagonist
1 2 ... 38 39 40 41 42 ... 196 197
Stab horse

Your mom, demon addition
Stab horse

Your mom, demon addition
theultimatecatsig.gif xSkets | She/Her | Bi | Capricorn | Meme | FR + 2
xAuthor | D&D Enthusiast | Worldbuilder | Too Many OCs

xPWYW Dergs
xMeowdy-do
Nochnyr
.......................9UzrfV3.png
Our mc was the villain after all, isn’t that right, crocodile man!
Our mc was the villain after all, isn’t that right, crocodile man!
2KwZtRK.png7nppAyR.png
man so pretty he wears a mask of his face
man so pretty he wears a mask of his face
ucFeETu.png tWXCvQX.png Sketch/lineart shop!

DeviantArt

For sale --->>>
58939761.png
He has daddy issues. His mom is insane. He fell in love with the girl he lived on the streets with. So he joined forces with the titan of time.
He has daddy issues. His mom is insane. He fell in love with the girl he lived on the streets with. So he joined forces with the titan of time.
  • You see this baby? He's actually a shadow monster in a little kid-shaped trenchcoat. And he WILL eat you.
  • Sometimes you just get so nervous that you eat your weapon, eat a bunch of human souls and become a demon god whose very presence causes people to go insane.
  • Ambiguously gay theater nerd changed his major to mad science, also got in on the weapon-swallowing trend somehow.
  • Lowkey furry takes his interests too far after getting involved in organized crime and genetic experiments
  • A whale alien, or whaleien
  • Local team dad is actually a nigh-unkillable tank from an opposing military force with so many more problems than I ever thought possible. Please save Reiner. Please just let him go
  • Idiot lizard who doesn't abuse shapeshifting powers enough
  • Obligatory Edgy Evil Clone who died as he lived, sassy and taking no bull from anyone, not even himself by technicality
  • You see this baby? He's actually a shadow monster in a little kid-shaped trenchcoat. And he WILL eat you.
  • Sometimes you just get so nervous that you eat your weapon, eat a bunch of human souls and become a demon god whose very presence causes people to go insane.
  • Ambiguously gay theater nerd changed his major to mad science, also got in on the weapon-swallowing trend somehow.
  • Lowkey furry takes his interests too far after getting involved in organized crime and genetic experiments
  • A whale alien, or whaleien
  • Local team dad is actually a nigh-unkillable tank from an opposing military force with so many more problems than I ever thought possible. Please save Reiner. Please just let him go
  • Idiot lizard who doesn't abuse shapeshifting powers enough
  • Obligatory Edgy Evil Clone who died as he lived, sassy and taking no bull from anyone, not even himself by technicality
mpH03tZ.png
Hange :: they/them :: World's Okayest Librarian

The FreaksTM will inherit the Earth, the Internet was ours first.
Smash that block button if you think people can't ship, write, draw, watch or read whatever they want.
"Hey, lets take over this place that is known for defeating fellow invaders!" -every predator ever

OH So thats why its hi-oh ok

REEE RELIGIOUS CATS MUST DIE OR BE RULED UNDER MEEEE
"Hey, lets take over this place that is known for defeating fellow invaders!" -every predator ever

OH So thats why its hi-oh ok

REEE RELIGIOUS CATS MUST DIE OR BE RULED UNDER MEEEE
ico-a_old_570.gif 7NSPPKK.png
cIA3D75.png
X2otc9f.png
QetF0Qf.png
0d3QBVM.png
yS4smQr.png
ico-a_old_570.gif
[quote name="eternalstar" date="2019-08-24 04:02:44" ] local dentist tries to steal everyone's teeth in the most roundabout way possible [/quote] is. is this Dr. Habit
eternalstar wrote on 2019-08-24 04:02:44:
local dentist tries to steal everyone's teeth in the most roundabout way possible
is. is this Dr. Habit
-worm cat thing, defeated because you sang at him so much you gave him Big Sad and he hecked off back into outer space for a bit. when he came back he turned himself into a ketchup smear.

-lab partner of rapunzel but rapunzel has purple hair and should probably not be trusting him

-GIVE ME D A R K N E S S

-"i like jellyfish. my daughter is not a jellyfish, so she is ugly. i am going to become a jellyfish."

-red dragon(?) aggressively inhales at rabbits to steal their shapeshifting powers and then is defeated by a small starfish
-worm cat thing, defeated because you sang at him so much you gave him Big Sad and he hecked off back into outer space for a bit. when he came back he turned himself into a ketchup smear.

-lab partner of rapunzel but rapunzel has purple hair and should probably not be trusting him

-GIVE ME D A R K N E S S

-"i like jellyfish. my daughter is not a jellyfish, so she is ugly. i am going to become a jellyfish."

-red dragon(?) aggressively inhales at rabbits to steal their shapeshifting powers and then is defeated by a small starfish
CAszu6o.png clai/mordecai/aether
fae/they
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx fqG5KmE.png
[quote name="Ranthimi" date="2019-08-27 19:26:18" ] You see this baby? He's actually a shadow monster in a little kid-shaped trenchcoat. And he WILL eat you. Sometimes you just get so nervous that you eat your weapon, eat a bunch of human souls and become a demon god whose very presence causes people to go insane. [/quote] is this...pride and asura..?
Ranthimi wrote on 2019-08-27 19:26:18:
You see this baby? He's actually a shadow monster in a little kid-shaped trenchcoat. And he WILL eat you.

Sometimes you just get so nervous that you eat your weapon, eat a bunch of human souls and become a demon god whose very presence causes people to go insane.
is this...pride and asura..?
37706498.png
plague_small.png
I'm a sack(that looks like a pumpkin) head and I will kill you with a shovel then bury you in a grave to make you mine! Yay! ("I love you, Rachel!")
I'm a sack(that looks like a pumpkin) head and I will kill you with a shovel then bury you in a grave to make you mine! Yay! ("I love you, Rachel!")
Figure out which image leads you to a giveaway! (/'-')/
25762.png8095.png21406.png9660.pngRead more, my peepo.
vista: grimore, a night of the nocturne
1 2 ... 38 39 40 41 42 ... 196 197