Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Poorly Describe an Antagonist
1 2 ... 184 185 186 187 188 ... 194 195
[quote name="@Gelo" date="2024-02-26 10:44:46" ] [quote name="@/Requacy" date="2024-02-26 10:38:16" ] Louie from Pikmin? [/quote] You got it! Not quite an antagonist but close enough [/quote][font=american gothic][size=4] Nice! I guess he counts more as a fool than an antagonist. I want to poorly describe the animals now, thinking of Pikmin
@Gelo wrote on 2024-02-26 10:44:46:
@/Requacy wrote on 2024-02-26 10:38:16:
Louie from Pikmin?

You got it! Not quite an antagonist but close enough

Nice! I guess he counts more as a fool than an antagonist. I want to poorly describe the animals now, thinking of Pikmin
Call me Requacy (Pinging Allowed!)(Note to self: Make art for signature)
- dont you have it when the dream embodiment of your depression stabs the dream embodiment of your husband?

- a planet's ghost grieves eternally for its lost people

- ate the soul of your best friend because you didnt want to die
did it help?
no
youre dying all the time, now
you were dying before, too

- the 1,000 scary ghost copies of the villain do not mean the villain is dead! the school is haunted by someone else

- got stuck in the time loop so long that you consider causing bodily harm to a version of yourself that is new to the time loop so you (present) can get out of the time loop

- rat man just want to help you to escape real life

- you give yourself to your work
and no one cares
give your ambition up for the sake of someone else
and its taken for granted....
they hurt you
they say you hurt yourself
dont you want someone to listen
take one thing for your own sake
the one thing that would make them listen
and they hate you
they hate you
(long but i want to see what people think of this)

- a demon with a plant motif got stuck in weirdmageddon universe and upon escaping, wants the cosmic sun/moon power sources... for some reason???
- dont you have it when the dream embodiment of your depression stabs the dream embodiment of your husband?

- a planet's ghost grieves eternally for its lost people

- ate the soul of your best friend because you didnt want to die
did it help?
no
youre dying all the time, now
you were dying before, too

- the 1,000 scary ghost copies of the villain do not mean the villain is dead! the school is haunted by someone else

- got stuck in the time loop so long that you consider causing bodily harm to a version of yourself that is new to the time loop so you (present) can get out of the time loop

- rat man just want to help you to escape real life

- you give yourself to your work
and no one cares
give your ambition up for the sake of someone else
and its taken for granted....
they hurt you
they say you hurt yourself
dont you want someone to listen
take one thing for your own sake
the one thing that would make them listen
and they hate you
they hate you
(long but i want to see what people think of this)

- a demon with a plant motif got stuck in weirdmageddon universe and upon escaping, wants the cosmic sun/moon power sources... for some reason???

NN9NPXA.png
P9aWhak.png
OxagJgG.png
WKtl2lb.png
haxorus.gif

t3kr0g.png
-Loonies that try to blow up the ocean using a giant earth dinosaur.

-Environmentalist group where no one has taken a basic science class.

For me, every day is World Kindness Day. b59f9d9c-60d2-11eb-95e1-814ec59a413c.gifa663c882-026b-11eb-9626-db1f1f278684.gif
[quote name="@buggy101" date="2024-02-27 20:25:09" ] -Loonies that try to blow up the ocean using a giant earth dinosaur. -Environmentalist group where no one has taken a basic science class. [/quote] team magma and aqua
@buggy101 wrote on 2024-02-27 20:25:09:

team magma and aqua

NN9NPXA.png
P9aWhak.png
OxagJgG.png
WKtl2lb.png
haxorus.gif

t3kr0g.png
Two dudes decide to rob a kid's house and somehow don't die after figuring out that the child's a menace.

Two dudes decide to rob a kid's house and somehow don't die after figuring out that the child's a menace.

rsz-2img-1151.png
[quote name="@Claudiaan" date="2024-02-28 13:28:36" ] Two dudes decide to rob a kid's house and somehow don't die after figuring out that the child's a menace. [/quote] The Wet Bandits?
@Claudiaan wrote on 2024-02-28 13:28:36:
The Wet Bandits?
For me, every day is World Kindness Day. b59f9d9c-60d2-11eb-95e1-814ec59a413c.gifa663c882-026b-11eb-9626-db1f1f278684.gif
[quote name="buggy101" date="2024-02-28 19:03:12" ] [quote name="@Claudiaan" date="2024-02-28 13:28:36" ] Two dudes decide to rob a kid's house and somehow don't die after figuring out that the child's a menace. [/quote] The Wet Bandits? [/quote] Correct! Here’s a random gem as a prize. [emoji=green gem size=1]
buggy101 wrote on 2024-02-28 19:03:12:
@Claudiaan wrote on 2024-02-28 13:28:36:
The Wet Bandits?

Correct! Here’s a random gem as a prize.

rsz-2img-1151.png
[quote name="mistywolf96" date="2024-02-26 06:46:33" ] just a widdle guy, a silly little guy, vs an elevator full of lesbians [/quote] is that [spoiler]order from splatoon 3?[/spoiler] ok my turn minecraft demon with 2(TWO!) musical numbers plans to corrupt the entire world because some ancient deer said so. a fish-related explosion releases him and he almost succeeds, foiled only by his soul-bound brother and a fancy knife
mistywolf96 wrote on 2024-02-26 06:46:33:
just a widdle guy, a silly little guy, vs an elevator full of lesbians
is that order from splatoon 3?

ok my turn

minecraft demon with 2(TWO!) musical numbers plans to corrupt the entire world because some ancient deer said so. a fish-related explosion releases him and he almost succeeds, foiled only by his soul-bound brother and a fancy knife
WBsJuD1.png
i'm bugs
she/they/rot/.com
forum pings make me go ":)"
@bugsinspace
you'd be right! though i'm moreso talking about his widdle guy form.

idk what youre describing but i think its hilarious keep it up
@bugsinspace
you'd be right! though i'm moreso talking about his widdle guy form.

idk what youre describing but i think its hilarious keep it up
aC86tUH.png mlHpBMC.png
w3eXdQQ.png
wAfJ7Bn.png4Gh3xRo.png
0XHtpWy.pngz3FSuck.png
- uwu cthulhu (cthuwu)
- the audience
- stinky furry who's obsessed with one family (it is not his family btw)
- guy who gets sensory overload so bad he kills everyone about it
- TEETH TEETH TEETH TEETH TEETH TEETH TEETH TEETH TEETH TEETH TEETH TEETH TEETH TEETH TEETH TEETH TEETH TEETH TEETH TEETH TEETH TEETH TEETH TEETH TEETH TEETH TEETH TEETH TEETH TEETH TEETH TEETH TEETH TEETH TEETH TEETH TEETH TEETH TEETH TEETH TEETH TEETH TEETH TEETH TEETH TEETH TEETH TEETH TEETH TEETH TEETH TEETH TEETH TEETH TEETH TEETH T

(these are all from the same franchise btw. and they're siblings)
- uwu cthulhu (cthuwu)
- the audience
- stinky furry who's obsessed with one family (it is not his family btw)
- guy who gets sensory overload so bad he kills everyone about it
- TEETH TEETH TEETH TEETH TEETH TEETH TEETH TEETH TEETH TEETH TEETH TEETH TEETH TEETH TEETH TEETH TEETH TEETH TEETH TEETH TEETH TEETH TEETH TEETH TEETH TEETH TEETH TEETH TEETH TEETH TEETH TEETH TEETH TEETH TEETH TEETH TEETH TEETH TEETH TEETH TEETH TEETH TEETH TEETH TEETH TEETH TEETH TEETH TEETH TEETH TEETH TEETH TEETH TEETH TEETH TEETH T

(these are all from the same franchise btw. and they're siblings)
1 2 ... 184 185 186 187 188 ... 194 195