Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Poorly Describe an Antagonist
1 2 ... 159 160 161 162 163 ... 194 195
1) Neon Genesis Evengelion x Gundam Wing x a random Sonic Frontiers Boss = This. Also for some reason he's also you but evil and makes that one "Aaaaaaaaaaugh" meme sound effect.

2) He does martial arts, but no, he is not a goose.

3) Off-brand Dr. Wily

4) Aussie cyborg that likes beer
1) Neon Genesis Evengelion x Gundam Wing x a random Sonic Frontiers Boss = This. Also for some reason he's also you but evil and makes that one "Aaaaaaaaaaugh" meme sound effect.

2) He does martial arts, but no, he is not a goose.

3) Off-brand Dr. Wily

4) Aussie cyborg that likes beer
40d328c43be268b5d074dbc874b8ba24.jpg
-guy who was lobotomized as a kid who now lobotomizes kids. It’s literally in his name.

-a brain mapping of a lady who is addicted to having another lady solve puzzles for her while she constantly insults said lady.
-guy who was lobotomized as a kid who now lobotomizes kids. It’s literally in his name.

-a brain mapping of a lady who is addicted to having another lady solve puzzles for her while she constantly insults said lady.
tumblr_ona6ed8Hu71u9ymyzo6_r1_250.pngtumblr_on2sm1UsoN1u9ymyzo9_r1_100.png
-All that matters is that he has a hammer, he's ripped and he wants to take over your dimension.

-Hyper intelligent zombie tries to find literally any way for him and his army to break into your house.

-Fascist dictator semi-clone that manages to be both evil and slightly annoying at the same time, but be careful because he also has the ability to jogress into Armamon to prove his "strength" or something stupid like that

-"Detective" that tries to be your friend but it's obvious...he also looks dead inside

-IT'S TIY-TEN!!!

-Snobby fat kid that I want to punt like a football

-Incomprehensible mess that feels......h....a....p....p....y......
-All that matters is that he has a hammer, he's ripped and he wants to take over your dimension.

-Hyper intelligent zombie tries to find literally any way for him and his army to break into your house.

-Fascist dictator semi-clone that manages to be both evil and slightly annoying at the same time, but be careful because he also has the ability to jogress into Armamon to prove his "strength" or something stupid like that

-"Detective" that tries to be your friend but it's obvious...he also looks dead inside

-IT'S TIY-TEN!!!

-Snobby fat kid that I want to punt like a football

-Incomprehensible mess that feels......h....a....p....p....y......
Clara the Blaziken, She/Her, 2+ Fr time, Professional Idiot :))))
tree based stockholm syndrome [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/67151836][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/671519/67151836_350.png[/img][/url]
tree based stockholm syndrome

67151836_350.png
[quote name="@ClaratheBlaziken" date="2022-12-04 18:12:31" ] -Hyper intelligent zombie tries to find literally any way for him and his army to break into your house. [/quote] Dr. Zomboss?
@ClaratheBlaziken wrote on 2022-12-04 18:12:31:
Dr. Zomboss?
For me, every day is World Kindness Day. b59f9d9c-60d2-11eb-95e1-814ec59a413c.gifa663c882-026b-11eb-9626-db1f1f278684.gif
[quote name=@buggy101 date="2022-12-05 10:14:35" ] [quote name="@/ClaratheBlaziken" date="2022-12-04 18:12:31" ] -Hyper intelligent zombie tries to find literally any way for him and his army to break into your house. [/quote] Dr. Zomboss? [/quote] Yeah lol
@buggy101 wrote on 2022-12-05 10:14:35:
@/ClaratheBlaziken wrote on 2022-12-04 18:12:31:
Dr. Zomboss?
Yeah lol
Clara the Blaziken, She/Her, 2+ Fr time, Professional Idiot :))))
1. I thought he was the protagonist...

2. Was in love with the protagonist thousands of years ago and then she broke his heart, all before the protagonist was born.
1. I thought he was the protagonist...

2. Was in love with the protagonist thousands of years ago and then she broke his heart, all before the protagonist was born.
WFXNHAl.png
1. evil space dude who enslaved the galaxy, killed the alteans, and mines for quintessence
1. evil space dude who enslaved the galaxy, killed the alteans, and mines for quintessence
frogge3_resz.png corgisinger.png dXPE3wF.png LEpJMnn.png ZbNAjCO.png Tl1dGxE.png tqGkHih.png
Z0DR4mq.png
e12L4xz.png
huge nerd who runs away from you in a labyrinth
huge nerd who runs away from you in a labyrinth
Antique Oil Lamp Paleogene
she/her
I collect bug items and transmuted treasures
nnnnnn
Transmuted Treasure
1600s puritan who is also asmr slime
1600s puritan who is also asmr slime
beware of spelling errord, my keyboard is broken and my hands finemotor skills are too.
please click on my creatures, thanks
Lab Profile
1 2 ... 159 160 161 162 163 ... 194 195